Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? (24475 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Pouvoir 3 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Pouvoir 2. My First Look And Impressions. *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by Ejadike(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2020
damizille:
Hello Guys,

Happy new year, So I made a Nokia 2.3 Unboxing and impression video which is a must watch especially if you are considering buying the phone.

Kindly watch and also subscribe it will mean a lot to the growth of the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43OTAHI7MLo

Thanks for watch, do have an amazing new year.

Regards
It's in the same category with spark 4
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by Ejadike(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Flier:
This phone works better than 85.000 naira tekno phone
It rendered my expensive Tekno absolete
this one is on the same category with the Spark 4
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by Ejadike(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2020
vandertommy:
lol oppo spends a lot of money on advert, that's why their devices seems to be trending. I still prefer Xiaomi anytime anyday. Thinking of upgrading to note 8 pro from my note 7.
why do you prefer Xiaomi more?
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by AmosAkins: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ejadike:
why do you prefer Xiaomi more?

well,the truth is that xiaomi ia set out on producing phones...
Not to earn much profit but to make sure the users get value for money..Thats why you see such high specs on a Xiaomi phone...

But turns out theyare still making profit since many peeps are purchasing...
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by Ejadike(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2020
AmosAkins:

well,the truth is that xiaomi ia set out on producing phones...
Not to earn much profit but to make sure the users get value for money..Thats why you see such high specs on a Xiaomi phone...

But turns out theyare still making profit since many peeps are purchasing...
first of, the sole aim of a business is to earn profit and maximise every chance to make it. In the case of Xiaomi, from my understanding they are still an emerging market in Nigeria so they want to get to a certain level where they'll harness every chance of making profit, time go reach when they'll start selling there phones higher than what you're getting it, Just watch.
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by AmosAkins: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Ejadike:
first of, the sole aim of a business is to earn profit and maximise every chance to make it. In the case of Xiaomi, from my understanding they are still an emerging market in Nigeria so they want to get to a certain level where they'll harness every chance of making profit, time go reach when they'll start selling there phones higher than what you're getting it, Just watch.

Ofcourse...
It going to get a point where this phone parts becomes more expensive and they will have no choice if they dont want their business to fail.

Besides phone manufactures produces phones as long as they can finance it.
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by atheistandproud(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2020
mechanics:
From the Ram size, true or false? Am using a 4G lite phone with 4G ram size and close to 60k, so you can't see a 4G phone of 37k, never.

I bought Redmi Go of 25,250 for my mom. The phone supports 4G LTE. So sir, you're wrong.

Tecno, Infinix and Itel have taught us to accept mediocrity for high prices while they decide us that it's cheap with fine packaging.

Modified: 4G LTE refers to internet connection

4GB RAM refers to the amount of random accesss memory the phone has for multitasking.
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by atheistandproud(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Digriz:
Nokia 2.3 closest competition is Redmi 8A, similar in almost everything just that Nokia is equiped with MediaTek Helio A22 while Redmi 8a has Snapdragon 439.
Am just confuse on which to buy considering my budget since both are in the same price range but my mind is telling me to go for Redmi 8A.

Redmi 8A is way better. By faaaaaaar.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by Innov8ve1: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Fr33born:
Got it last week. It's a very nice and strong low budget phone with Strong battery too. The only issue is that the camera takes some time to focus
Hello can you please share your experience with using the nokia 2.3, does the phone get unusually hot during usage, does it lag when switching between apps, battery performance etc etc
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by Redpanter(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2020
Best price :
Nokia 2.3 -
#37k

Nokia 5.1 plus with 1 year warranty -

Pay on delivery
Fast next day express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by Fr33born(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Innov8ve1:

Hello can you please share your experience with using the nokia 2.3, does the phone get unusually hot during usage, does it lag when switching between apps, battery performance etc etc
So far, mine has been working very fine. I browse all day and watch live matches with it and it doesn't get hot.
It doesn't lag.
The battery is strong and lasts long even with my heavy browsing.
The phone is just fine though a bit heavy.
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by Unbiased1: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Flier:
This phone works better than 85.000 naira tekno phone
It rendered my expensive Tekno absolete

Reduce your lie
Re: Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? by arazanbal: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
omo i bought my nokia 2.3 from azagba mobile phone world in Benin city inside omegatron complex, d chakole black colour,oboy d screen just dy flickering like say e want go blind after some hours of usage,i return the phone base on warranty,dy gave me a new one out of the box,but same problem, honestly i just tire,dont rily know what the cause of it and how to fix it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price / TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? / How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.