Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children (86596 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by UnclePANSI(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Family man
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Numerouno94(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lovelife433:
the idiot of a son will not like to play ball since his father money is enough.
The guy might nt b a gud footballer na.
Football is a gift. U cant force urself on it.
If no b catholic primary nd secondry skul wey i attend dat gave no room for playin football, i 4 done b Ronaldinho by now.

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Tirimizhee: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
That him pikin too resemble iwobi
yes
him resemble Iwobi
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Tirimizhee: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Numerouno94:

If no b catholic primary nd secondry skul wey i attend dat gave no room for playin football, i 4 done b Ronaldinho by now.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Tirimizhee: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Numerouno94:

hmmmmmm
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by benratigan3(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Petersamuel8:
To think this guy never won the AFCON player of the year is hilarious, overrated outside Africa but underrated in Africa
he isnt Muslim and French

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ogbonti: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
SarakiBukola:

Big Jay Jay fan here.

He never deserved it more than Samuel Etoo Fils.

We Nigerians actually overhyped him.

Leadership on the field means a lot.

The AFCON trophy was on the line in 2000. A final played in Lagos.

Winner takes all. The trophy would be taken permanently.

Cameroun came to beat us at home. Yes, Ikpeba's penalty was disputed... yes, Okocha almost completed a comeback. But we were 0-2 in Lagos!

What has the Lagos AFCON got to do with the thread?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Zhou: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Jay jay marry woman there oh... damn. While I was playing chess online with a guy from Kazakhstan, this guy kept asking me about Jay Jay okocha

Brown what's the app name , seems you are good in chess
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
ceetowl:
Nigerian football legend Jay-Jay Okocha poses with his wife and children for New Year's family photos

Nigerian football legend, Jay-Jay Okocha was pictured posing with his wife Nkechi and their two children Daniella and A-Jay Okocha for New Year's family photos.

See photos below.
their mother light skin na cream hence the dark children
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Amanda4life: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
emmasege:
To the Poverty-stricken People Association of Nigeria (PPAN) who still dey born like rats, come and learn a lesson o.

Here's a man who can afford polygamy and many children, yet he chose to have only two kids.

It seems poor people like to console themselves about their poverty by having many children.

If you've got 2 kids, go and do famy planning and start investing in the future of those kids. Nigeria has got no plan for anyone.

I was even about asking" why two kids only?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by SarakiBukola: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
ogbonti:

What has the Lagos AFCON got to do with the thread?

My posts are meant for people with a minimum level of IQ.

Read it slowly 100x. Repeat process 100x if you still don't understand.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Burruchaga71(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
I never knew Iwobi was his son
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by KennieKingOba(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
may God also make us have impact in life so that our family can also be proud of us. Amen.. Mr JayJay on this one
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by BAVOSKI(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Petersamuel8:
To think this guy never won the AFCON player of the year is hilarious, overrated outside Africa but underrated in Africa
You're right bro....I am Working In Abroad...Once My Customer (Local People... Indigene) Ask Me ,Where are you from and I Mention Nigeria.. First Thing They say Is Okocha,Amokachi,Kanu... that's all they know

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by dauddy97(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Jay jay marry woman there oh... damn. While I was playing chess online with a guy from Kazakhstan, this guy kept asking me about Jay Jay okocha
Pls, can u teach me how to play chess?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Yankee101: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most rich people (not randy politicians who didn't work for their money oh) have few kids and take care of them well....but the poor man won't learn to hold back and manage his family, hence unable to give his kids an average education....and the poverty cycle continues

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ikorodureporta: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
d son com dey copy Iwobi.. see okocha wey we see when him marry, children don big finish.& some are still single cheesy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Marley147: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lilisticlili:
Why is the daughter looking like half bag of carry?watcanfa
thank you I couldn't differentiate the wife & from the daughter. Was stowing down to see if anyone will say. The daughter looks older than her mum

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Marley147: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lilisticlili:
Why is the daughter looking like half bag of carry?watcanfa
thank you I couldn't differentiate the wife & from the daughter. Was stowing down to see if anyone will say. The daughter looks older than her mum grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Enemyofpeace: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
emaxjey:
wink.. lovely family..baba God pick my call too..2020 sad
at what age? At this age 79?Abeg forget it jo, it's over, just dey pray to rest in peace grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Enemyofpeace: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Marley147:
thank you I couldn't differentiate the wife & from the daughter. Was stowing down to see if anyone will say. The daughter looks older than her mum grin grin
I will rather go for the mother than the daughter that looks like a mortar

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Kazak babes fine oh, take style ask the guy to hook you up.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ruggedtimi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
dauddy97:
Pls, can u teach me how to play chess?
download chess apps(chess.com and lichess recommended)from playstore. Play more games and watch utube videos on chess. It will help

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
BAVOSKI:

You're right bro....I am Working In Abroad...Once My Customer (Local People... Indigene) Ask Me ,Where are you from and I Mention Nigeria.. First Thing They say Is Okocha,Amokachi,Kanu... that's all they know
Wonderful... btw, which abroad place are you working in?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yankee101:
Most rich people (not randy politicians who didn't work for their money oh) have few kids and take care of them well....but the poor man won't learn to hold back and manage his family, hence unable to give his kids an average education....and the poverty cycle continues
You have a good point about population control. China had to enforce that in their march on to economic prosperity.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ruggedtimi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Zhou:

Brown what's the app name , seems you are good in chess
chess.com.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by OYAY(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
dawnomike:
A legend with a lovely family devoid of controversies

Are you sure at the bolded? Check their history, especially on the first baby with hair in blonde form.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by GouzouLord1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
eedimo:
It's always good to think of family first.
What a great family on camera.
Na God know how dem dey live 4 hauz

Good question cos Nigerians na social media life them dey live
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by slimfit1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wrong time to be showing this picture. Kanu just lost a child you guys are here showing this one.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
emaxjey:
wink.. lovely family..baba God pick my call too..2020 sad

which one is the wife

A women looking and beautiful = MONEY
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Legendguru: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Goood

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 (0 - 2) On 29th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.