Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children (86595 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Deltatoto: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
ceetowl:
Nigerian football legend Jay-Jay Okocha poses with his wife and children for New Year's family photos

Nigerian football legend, Jay-Jay Okocha was pictured posing with his wife Nkechi and their two children Daniella and A-Jay Okocha for New Year's family photos.

See photos below.
i no go use condom
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by martinz1: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Jay jay marry woman there oh... damn. While I was playing chess online with a guy from Kazakhstan, this guy kept asking me about Jay Jay okocha
which chess app
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Confirmedzombie: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fine broke man with ugly and broke family. See the daughter stomach like calabash

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by toprealman: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Petersamuel8:
To think this guy never won the AFCON player of the year is hilarious, overrated outside Africa but underrated in Africa
Family pics bro......leave football politics
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Galapagous(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
which one be the wife
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by emaxjey(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
at what age? At this age 79?Abeg forget it jo, it's over, just dey pray to rest in peace grin grin

apply this thing nah..at least for today in the new year..
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by emaxjey(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
at what age? At this age 79?Abeg forget it jo, it's over, just dey pray to rest in peace grin grin

angry Apply this thing nah..at least for a day in this new year.

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Rajosh(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
The son should have been a footballer. Even is he's average like his cousin Iwobi, he'll be raking in millions weekly.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
His son resembles him.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Jay jay marry woman there oh... damn. While I was playing chess online with a guy from Kazakhstan, this guy kept asking me about Jay Jay okocha

What is the name of the app bro?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by madjune(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
That's his wife, Nkechi wey nearly give am heart attack as men were disturbing him while Jay Jay was away in England during his early days.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by modsfucker: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Which one be the wife?

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by perdollar(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
the only thing I hate abt okocha is that he is yet to give me that her daughter as my wife.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by olax02(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jay Jay...is one of the Nigeria player i so much like, even when Nigeria is at the pressure of goal he always smile.. : > grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ofiko123(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one.. They look great as a family.. His son is actually taller than him..
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Skmoda360(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lilisticlili:
Igbo man was robbed for years,same politically,he made money more than AFCON shit
Is he not from Delta state?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by LINTUNE(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
haba ,wetin d guy do u grin...if him no get today,him go get am 2mao..
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Psoul(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lilisticlili:
Why is the daughter looking like half bag of carry?watcanfa

Are you jealous?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
That him pikin too resemble iwobi

My thoughts exactly!

Well, they're family.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lovelife433:
the idiot of a son will not like to play ball since his father money is enough.

Footballing is more of a skill and passion... That the son lacks that same skill or passion doesn't make him an idiot.

That's like calling Tinubu's son an idiot for not becoming a politician or Lagos state governor.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by craves(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
why daughter come look old pass mama
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by otobong2: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
They say he is stingy,he dislike assisting people financially.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Zenithpeak(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Austin Jay Jay Okocha is my all time greatest footballer.... Then Gaucho Ronaldinho before Messi and C Ronaldo.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by BlvckSoul(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:

Litchess or Chess.com?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
That him pikin too resemble iwobi
You sef see am? Cousins like twins. Him no come play football like his dad.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Enemyofpeace: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
haba ,wetin d guy do u grin...if him no get today,him go get am 2mao..
I just wan spoil him mind for the new year
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by LINTUNE(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I just wan spoil him mind for the new year
as ur monicker implies undecided
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ruggedtimi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
martinz1:

which chess app
chess.com
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by biafranrealson: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
his daughter is pregnant
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Enemyofpeace: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
as ur monicker implies undecided
Yes now. I wan deal with am as Buhari dey deal with us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 (0 - 2) On 29th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.