Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (86685 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by TMSMedia: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rangers International FC forward, Ifeanyi George, has died in a car accident in Abudu, near Agbor, Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

The striker was involved in the crash on Sunday on his way to Lagos from Enugu following the suspension of the Nigeria Professional Football League due to the coronavirus pandemic.

George was with two other teammates when their vehicle ran into a stationary heavy-duty truck along Onitsha-Agbor-Benin road.

On hearing the news, Rangers general manager, Davidson Owumi, was quoted saying, “We just heard of this disturbing news,” We call for prayers in this hour of pains.”

IgbereTV learnt that George had been suffering a waist injury for the past three weeks and was advised not to drive.

See photos below.

http://igberetvnews.com/1344545/nigerian-footballer-dies-ghastly-motor-accident-photos/

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ha shocked shocked shocked Was he sleeping embarassed embarassed RIP

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Blood of Jesus. shocked

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Yenefer(f): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
This what we supposed to focus on. millions of Nigerians died due to road accident, malaria, Boko Haram, herdsmen, kidnappers, cultism etc but we focus on a virus that doesn't have community spread in Nigeria only index cases

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ayam not understanding........I know it takes two to tangle, but a trailer tangle with a Fragile Infinity should be out of it..

With the misery I have seen in the pix of the accident scene above, I opt to say Village people are really great!!!!

Village people are mightier than Amighty Allah, Jehova and Amadioha put together....

In village people I beleive today, tomorrow and forever!!!

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
The car rammed into the parked trailer Over speeding I guess.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
I m 90%sure that this is due to over speeding... "My engine is good, make I test am syndrome" forgetting this is Nigeria Road

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sad.
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Larryfest:
The car rammed into the parked trailer Over speeding I guess.

Trailers are not supposed to be parked indiscriminately on the road.

I have also avoided this kind of accident with a parked Dangote trailer.

Some are asking if he was sleeping.

Perhaps, he was trying to overtake and the events happened, he needed a left hand swerve maybe to avoid the moving vehicle in his front.

Split Second happenings and that's it.

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Over-speed RIP dude

Meanwhile...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nwokem01(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is just too sad, my condolences

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Damn

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
This car must have been on top speed! shocked

Damn! This not a good way to die sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
George was with two other teammates when their vehicle ran into a stationary heavy-duty truck along Onitsha-Agbor-Benin road.

Over speeding I guess. Same way da-grin left.

Always drive safely.

IgbereTV learnt that George had been suffering a waist injury for the past three weeks and was advised not to drive.

If true then he is to blame.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Rosarie(f): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Tetrahedron: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
What a week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jeez!!!!!

This is so disheartening...

What a sad way to exit this world?

I know that death is inevitable, even the best athletes can never run away from death. Father LORD I know that I will die someday....that is sure bet, please I don't wish to exit this world this way.

May God grant his family and loved ones the grace to bear the loss, may He also grant his soul eternal repose.

Rest on Odogwu!!!!!

27 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by medTechworld(f): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rip

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by foreshore(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
TMSMedia:
Rangers International FC forward, Ifeanyi George, has died in a car accident in Abudu, near Agbor, Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

The striker was involved in the crash on Sunday on his way to Lagos from Enugu following the suspension of the Nigeria Professional Football League due to the coronavirus pandemic.

On hearing the news, Rangers general manager, Davidson Owumi, was quoted saying, “We just heard of this disturbing news,” We call for prayers in this hour of pains.”

See photos below.

http://igberetvnews.com/1344545/nigerian-footballer-dies-ghastly-motor-accident-photos/

Avoidable death. RIP!
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
RIP to them
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is ghastly.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Sokosuji: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
The car veered
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Infiniti M35 gone to the junkyard.

Great car, with superb balance, handling and engine.

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Igbo man, e don go drink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Makavelli25: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
At least he didnt die of the chinese virus Rest on bro. We the rest have a great war ahead. The war of the #new_world_order

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by roladex(f): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Heineken(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nawao
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

He had barely survived Corona virus only to succumb to another form of death...Indeed a 10001 ways to die in Nigeria.

Ifeanyi oya na RIP even though there's nothing peaceful about that form of death.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
I guess sleeping

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
may we not use our hand buy what will give us untimely death

I don't see the joy in over speeding or acting asphalt on this nonsense Nigeria roads

now some family just lost a Breadwinner. RIP hustler, you died in the struggle

may your soul found peace with your maker

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Damn! Anyone sitting in this car when this type of accident happened would have been decapitated and that is instant death

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina / Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.