Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins (5439 Views)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Soljaboi44(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
These cute twins are celebrating their birthday today and one of them, the girl (Taiwo), took to Facebook to share some adorable pictures with his twin brother.

One may even mistake them as couples and these pictures as their pre-wedding pictures.

Let's wish them a happy birthday

Taiwo (Female) and Kehinde (Male)

Photo Credit: 9kon Photos

https://www.facebook.com/100016832418446/posts/608776246360117/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Soljaboi44(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
More...

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Soljaboi44(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lalasticlala...

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Soljaboi44(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Uncle lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano please let's celebrate them. cheesy wink
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Balaxx: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why d girl fair for only face

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Realtord43: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wow.... they are too good to believe the are twin. the ought to be couple!
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Balaxx:
Why d girl fair for only face
Mayba na make up grin grin or bleaching.
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Young couple. This is how it should be, young bride and young groom. Not young bride with an old cargoe. HML
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by nuelyoyo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Young couple. This is how it should be, young bride and young groom. Not young bride with an old cargoe. HML
They are twins and not couples, take out time to understand the title of the thread. Then read the main write up of the thread slowly.

Remember to thank me later.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
:Pyou are right o
nuelyoyo:
They are twins and not couples, take out time to understand the title of the thread. Then read the main write up of the thread slowly.

Remember to thank me later.
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by nuelyoyo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
:Pyou are right o

You are welcome.
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Saintmary(f): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Very creepy (Cersei and Jamie Lannister comes to mind)

2 Likes

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Michelle55: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
They are simply cute... God bless their new age!!

Meanwhile, I don't wish to have twins at all.. Their wahala no be here abeg( David and Daniel) comes to mind.. I hear am when I encountered those two cheesy dem nearly rearrange my life grin

1 Like

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by 1Sharon(f): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Some of the poses tho

*cringe*

2 Likes

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by frenchtoast(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Something very incestuous about some of their poses

4 Likes

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Abbeylincson(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pictures taken inside Adekunle Ajasin University
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Stanweezy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
And the girl is a bit fairer than the guy, chaii
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
I fit bet say dem dey knack. E sure me die say the dude dey dig her thing sad
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Cuccitini(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
omokoginimi:
I fit bet say dem dey knack. E sure me die say the dude dey dig her thing sad
I taught when u were crossing over to 2020 u left ur sense in 2019 or u forget to pray for sense in 2020

4 Likes

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Pes13: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Even though they are twin, those pose are too intimate for siblings of opposite sex. I know they love each other, but some level of boundary is not a bad idea.

4 Likes

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Jodha(f): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Young couples. ...congrats to them ...
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by czarr(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
They would look more like twin if the girl didn't bleach away the outer layer of her face grin
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by doggedfighter(f): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy birthday to them
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
I can't imagine a photo session with my troublesome sister when I have better things to do. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Cuccitini:

I taught when u were crossing over to 2020 u left ur sense in 2019 or u forget to pray for sense in 2020
Okay Mr. Taughter you thought wrong. I’m very certain you left your English knowledge in 2019. Akuda

1 Like

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Okoroawusa: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Pes13:
Even though they are twin, those pose are too intimate for siblings of opposite sex. I know they love each other, but some level of boundary is not a bad idea.
Which intimate? It's your corrupt mind deceiving you.

1 Like

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2020
Twins

Are you sure these aren't their pre-wedding photos?

Nice shots though wink
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by 1Sharon(f): 3:17am On Jan 03, 2020
frenchtoast:

Very inappropriate

1 Like

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by CAPSLOCKED: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2020
frenchtoast:

THESE ARE THE ONES THAT THINK IT'S BAD FOR A FATHER TO BATH AND DRESS HIS BABY DAUGHTER.
TAKE NOTE OF THEM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by Uyi168: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Wish them a happy birthday??..
Do we even know them..??
Re: Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins by frenchtoast(f): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE ARE THE ONES THAT THINK IT'S BAD FOR A FATHER TO BATH AND DRESS HIS BABY DAUGHTER.
TAKE NOTE OF THEM.
What’s the correlation?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Keep Talking With Her / Couple Have S*x In Public Swimming Pool (video+pics) / Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Abroad Are In This Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.