Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Michael Jackson Wishes His Fans A "Happy New Year", Nigerians React. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Wishes His Fans A "Happy New Year", Nigerians React. (796 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Wishes His Fans A "Happy New Year", Nigerians React. by ceetowl: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Michael Jackson wishes his fans a "Happy New Year", Nigerians react.

In what appears to be a rude shock, the late Afro-American pop-star has wished her millions of fans and lover of pop music a happy new year, through his tweeter handle:
"@michaeljackson Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year!"
This drew instant reactions from Nigerians:
@TheNewKingTNG1 Replying to @michaeljacksonSince you were gone LEGEND, nah so so mumu dance we dey get ooo, like ZANKU, GBEKU, SOAPY, now nah exercise dance one small boy bring come ooo, D era of ur MOONLIGHT Walk has been forgotten #DecadeChallenge
Bashorun Oluwakayode Replying to @michaeljackson Micheal Jackson is dead and still greeting people happy new year but you're saying you couldn't reply my text cos your phone was switched off.
@sebasmjjj Replying to @michaeljackson I toast for a year full of your music, and for a year where they finally learn to respect your memory and your legacy. And so be it forever, I love you infinitely beautiful being of light.
Makavelli You know he is dead right
National Disaster Combat (Mabo) @michaeljackson Thank! Hiw is Hell or Heaven? @SouthAfrica they have songs like Umlilo and Jerusalem so we want to know which one should we dance more to it. Else we will #hakamatorokisi
@LAKERLIFE2020Replying to@michaeljackson You are my inspiration! You are a true blessing from music heaven! There will never ever be another YOU! and I was blessed and privileged too have witness such iconic presence! I love you Micheal!
@Sambyhere @michaeljackson Wish you were alive today to see the world change!
Wishing you a year to come back from the dark into the light - some people let me Think you are still alive
@Chiileetaar eplying to @michaeljackson
And someone is still getting paid for handling this account ooh! Even in death, he is still paying paying people salary

Re: Michael Jackson Wishes His Fans A "Happy New Year", Nigerians React. by illicit(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJ are u in heaven

(1) (Reply)

A Snake Man Found In Ondo State University (video) / Davido Slaps Male Fan On Chest For Trying To Take A Selfie (video) / Don Jazzy, Ice Prince React As Rema Shows Off His Expensive Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.