Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Are You Looking To Lose Weight This New Year? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Looking To Lose Weight This New Year? (141 Views)

Excess Weight This Lockdown / Having Issues Losing Weight This Natural Remedy Will Help You Out / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Lose Weight This New Year? by FROkoroMiss(f): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
WITH ALL WE HAVE TO DO THIS YEAR 2020, The Lord (yes oh. God!) has been hammering on #health and having a healthy body to do His work.
For me it started last year during the @the_deborahgeneration Ogbomosho conference. I had such a DEEP nudge to #EXERCISE DAILY and also to come online and start up a programme for those who need to #LOSEweight especially #Christians
What it felt like the Lord was doing and saying was HITTING ON OUR BODIES and the way we treat our bodies. He even gave me an analogy: He said you are praying for me to open doors that you aren’t fit enough to walk through.
If He opens those doors of #responsibility for us that require GREAT STRENGTH for us to walk through today, would you be fit enough to walk through them?

I also found other prophets like #PatriciaKing speaking on this so I knew that we were on track. We started the FIRST BATCH in December 2019 but some persons wanted to wait to begin after the #Christmas and new year eating festivities. So how far? Those who started then have atleast gotten their exercise game on lock down. And you can join us now.

We will be beginning the second batch on #ChristianWeightloss on January 16th 2020.

Please find details of how this #WEIGHTLOSS class would run below:

1: Would be done on a WEIGHTLOSS online group on Whatsapp so you can join from wherever you are ✔️ 2: You receive an introductory eBook on weightloss 101 IMMEDIATELY you join so you know what to do ✔️ 3: Knowledge on what exercises to do .✔️ 4: Knowledge on calories and what to ear RIGHT ✔️ 5: Accountability for 30 days✔️ 6: LOSE WEIGHT OVER THE new year as you put in the work.

Send a WhatsApp message to 07035539092 to join.

Please share and tell your friends to #loseWeight with us!

#ChristianWeightloss #losetheweight #fitfam #fitnessjourney #fitness

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Mike: On Fertility Issues, Erectile Dysfunction, PE, Genital Wart:contact US / Dr. Mike: On Fertility Issues, Erectile Dysfunction, PE, Genital Wart:contact US / Online intimacy gadget Store - intimacy gadgets in India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.