Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge (72698 Views)

Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Raxxye(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
North is coming up

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by ZombieTERROR: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
MANNNABBQGRILLS:
OF COURSE

So feel free to confess more
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by IamSalt: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
MANNNABBQGRILLS:
I AM FELIX DAV TERUNGWA a.k.a , I RESIDE IN BENUE STATE AND ON NAIRALAND (always online 2/4/7).
I AM A PART OF A GROUP OF MEDIA PERSONNELS THAT SELL A POSITIVE IMAGE OF THE PRESIDENT TO UNSUSPECTING ZOMBIES.
I HAVE SOLD MY FUTURE AND THAT OF MY UNBORN GENERATION FOR A MEAGRE 30K AND A FREE CAMPAIGN T-SHIRT.

Is this account hacked??

5 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by iswallker(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
is it for traffic - or to show on social media... kiss
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by SEGLIZ: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
slimfit1:
Osun state show us what you have. Ray ogun state budget make me shake head oh.

how do mean with ogun budget.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Instinged: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
na quarterly d pics go dey feature...nairaland hav posted dis lik 5times alrdy..abeg mk i pass..
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by majamajic(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
SarakiBukola:
grin

Better than ALL South Eastern Governors COMBINED.

Yet they complain more about him than Kano people.

Same way they are obsessed by Tinubu while they worship kerosene distributors and statue builders.

no easterner worships Ikpeazu

or u see any defending Orji Kalu ?
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by metch1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
So unfortunate how we celebrate flyover and bridges in this part of the world.
What an achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Zero traffic embarassed

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Dpharisee: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
SarakiBukola:
grin

Better than ALL South Eastern Governors COMBINED.

Yet they complain more about him than Kano people.

Same way they are obsessed by Tinubu while they worship kerosene distributors and statue builders.

Wrong, Ganduje is popular in the East. He has no problem with Igbos.
Meanwhile, this is mass of concrete and what is expected of him as an elected official

3 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by wink2015(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tobiwakawaka:
This is another project of the Ganduje-led administration in Kano.
The bridge is located at Dangi round about, Zoo road and obviously almost completed.

Forget it, Ganduje is really working.

CORRUPTION is far lesser in the North compared to the south.

That is why northern political leaders achieve more with the federal allocation they get.

Come to Delta state and Bayelsa state, what you see is an eyesore as politicians have looted the money held under their trust as governors and commissioners.

Today, NDDC is completely bankrupt courtesy of the Niger delta politicians, contractors and workers of the body.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Openbusiness: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
But why does the North have the best roads in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Dinirojones(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
IamSalt:

Is this account hacked??
its new account obviously....one idiot masquerading himself as

4 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Trillyonaire: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
How many dollars he pocket?
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Gforce2019: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
tstx:
Kano is a very beautiful city... Also very clean, extremely clean infact especially their towns

Kano is not clean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Btruth: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
How I wish Buhari has a working spirit like this man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Tobiwakawaka: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
It was suspended.
Both sexes still use same keke
Zooposki:
I wonder if both sexes are inside those Keke I’m seeing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by wonlasewonimi: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
People are happy cos a corrupt Governor built some flyovers in the shithole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by jaggabban: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
All governors are thievxs especially south east govs. No gov. has performed like Ganduje and El.Rufai. The leaked video is a red oil that has stained Ganduje even though SE govs. are his mentor in looting. Some Flat Headers are cursed.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tobiwakawaka:
This is another project of the Ganduje-led administration in Kano.
The bridge is located at Dangi round about, Zoo road and obviously almost completed.

Forget it, Ganduje is really working.

Pls where's d underground?
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by money121(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ok
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by AmazingELixir: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin

These disgusting india originated tricycles are the next worst thing that ever happened to our environment after pure water sachet and plastic bottles.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
IamSalt:

Is this account hacked??
clone account. Has 3 NNN

6 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Tobiwakawaka: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Instinged:
na quarterly d pics go dey feature...nairaland hav posted dis lik 5times alrdy..abeg mk i pass..
I you saw different ones.
There are more bridges like this in kano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by ddippset(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Powersurge:
Ganduje is no doubt among the top 5 working governors in Nigeria. But he that must come to equity must come with a clean hand (at least don't be caught).

It could easily be argued that the more project Gandollar do, the more kickbacks he receives.

By extension, it means that the integrity of the projects is in question.

You can't kill a pregnant woman and later save 50 others and claim that your sins are gone.

For every kickback you receive, the number of people who were meant to be impacted by the project would reduce by the same or greater percentage.
That's you looking at it politically.

Name one Governor in Nigeria who hasn't stolen/taken bribe/misappropriated money.

Can you

(And pls don't tell me about being caught or not being caught because we both know that is not the issue)

My Point Exactly?

Never been to Kano but If the man is actually doing visible and nice projects he must be commended and praised without reminding us that he's a thief,

Because if we have 36 Governors in Nigeria, 37 of them are thieves.

3 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Classworked(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Trust us with your assignments , term papers, presentation papers , book reviews and theses. Our prices are ridiculously and extremely cheap while our efficiency and delivery is world class. With reputable softwares to leave no traces of plagiarism we secure at least 85% of marks we write for.

Check our signature to enjoy a stress free academic life!
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by IamSalt: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
clone account. Has 3 NNN

Thank you mahn.

3 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by SamOyovwi: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
God bless you for telling the truth
Dinirojones:
Chaii .....see how nice it is .....u need to see the roads that animal who calls himself the road master in delta is building..its appalling nd disappointing,even with all the allocations nd huge NDDC funds flying around in those oil producing states the roads connecting them are terrible.......

4 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Tobiwakawaka: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
People are happy coz it's a great development.
Don’t be a sadist.
You're not a saint afterall
wonlasewonimi:
People are happy cos a corrupt Governor built some flyovers in the shithole.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.