Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge (72697 Views)

Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ugly
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Deo1986(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
WebSurfer:

Okay, depends on your location, And the class of movie you want to make
Calabar?.... I Would Also Want Some Info On Marketing.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by WebSurfer(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Deo1986:
Calabar?.... I Would Also Want Some Info On Marketing.
sure you can ask anything. although i am around the eastern part anyway
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Deo1986(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
WebSurfer:
sure you can ask anything. although i am around the eastern part anyway
oh, then you are close to calabar! how can i easily sell the movie?
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by grandstar(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
urahara:

Someone on this thread said the underground bridge is for decongestion. So I don't think this is a prestige project.

Is there a congestion problem in Kano? If that was the case, then okay
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by ba7man(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
More dollars to Gandollar....

Sai barber is pighting kwarupsion
I can bet my 2 testicles the gov of your state too is stealing public funds and collecting kickbacks.

Please post 1 project of his and let's compare it with Ganduje's.

3 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by ZombieTERROR: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
ba7man:
I can bet my 2 testicles the gov of your state too is stealing public funds and collecting kickbacks.

Please post 1 project of his and let's compare it with Ganduje's.

They are all thieves
Let's drop tribalism and religious bigotry and confront these people stealing our future together....

Borrow sense this new year
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by rummmy: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
dejonathan:
Ganduje wey no work reach the kerosene sharing governor somewhere in the east according to IPOB....No quote me abeg o..Am not feeling fine
with all the free money government gives Kano in the name of fake fabricated population, mbaka should pray for his removal, we don't mind dashing apchit abia state.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by rummmy: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why won't they build, when they harvest plenty without planting....... Free huge allocation from FG
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by furrr(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by COMPAQ(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
We need stuff like this in Lekki to keep the traffic gic flowing

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Futureyahooboi(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please we need this in ajah o.... but agboro and iya lagbo go full the road, lagos sha
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by sleemomymy: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
I BEG MAKE UNA HELP ASK YAYA BELLO MAKE SHOW US JUST ONE PROJECT.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by MERCHANDISER: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ray97:
Dude is one of the best performing governor. better than yaya bello, samuel ortom and ikpeazu put together.

but the kickback leaked video will never go away. He'll have that scar forever.
Nothing like one of the best performing governor.

He is the best.Go to Kano,you will be amazed

4 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Afamed: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

They are all thieves
Let's drop tribalism and religious bigotry and confront these people stealing our future together....

Borrow sense this new year
Post your governor achievements. Typical zombie
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by sevenhundred(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ganduje is the best governor in Kano history. The man is turning Kano to another Lagos. His only problem is contractors in Kano like to keep some of their dollars inside his babaringa for safekeeping like a nano microfinance bank cheesy
means you don't know kano
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by WebSurfer(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Deo1986:
oh, then you are close to calabar! how can i easily sell the movie?
Marketing movies solely depends on the type and standard of it
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Trillyonaire: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sonnyboom:
What state are u from n what project as your govern who isn't taken bribe undertaken comparable to what Ganduje as done ?

Which among your cursed PDP Igbo governor from the East is not taking kickback ?

Poor soul.

Making excuses for theft.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Babzrockman: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
The thin b say, i'm on the bridge passing now..

Kano is a good place to be now. Clean roads everywhere here... Kwankwaso n Ganduje have helped this state alot

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by ZombieTERROR: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Afamed:

Post your governor achievements. Typical zombie

My governor is a thief....
I sing it like a song here
Go through my posts
That's the difference between you and I

You are here to defend terrorists and failure with a borrowed data on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments..
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Afamed: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

My governor is a thief....
I sing it like a song here
Go through my posts
That's the difference between you and I

You are here to defend terrorists and failure with a borrowed data on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments..
Fixed
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by ZombieTERROR: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Afamed:

Fixed

Nigerian politicians are counting on zombies to defend their atrocities on social media...

Have you sai barbered today?
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lynx001:
.gud òne.one might say he collected bribe from contractors. But if all the politicians since 1999 to date had built road,schools,hospitals,power plants,e.t.c. Then tell contractor to fyn u sumtin frm his profit 4 giving him the job. Naija 4 b lyk dubai. Am nt saying collecting kickback from contractor is good. Bt is better than stealing our money directly.

I concur
The truth is, kick back taking happens everywhere in the world. Only that they ensure the job/project the money was voted for is delivered 100 % to the best quality and world class standard.

As against ours here , job is not done, project is left uncompleted and the money is embezzled.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by adeblow(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Considering their monthly allocation, population and land mass, one begins to wonder whether the South East and South South states aren't in this same Nigeria? And to think that Kano have implemented the minimum wage. People in South East and South South better start asking their governors for more. The South South governors even get more allocation for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Basher8583: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
WebSurfer:
at least Gandollar is enabling a far better architecture and environment than most nonsense i see in some regional parts of Nigeria

Abi oh..
Oya where are the "Awa oyel money" crew
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Bamss1: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tobiwakawaka:
This is another project of the Ganduje-led administration in Kano.
The bridge is located at Dangi round about, Zoo road and obviously almost completed.

Forget it, Ganduje is really working.
so we should forget about the dollars
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by 7lives: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
rummmy:
Why won't they build, when they harvest plenty without planting....... Free huge allocation from FG

Is this why James Manager collected money for 120 contacts without executing one?.
Only the truth can set you free.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by retouchfoods(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tobiwakawaka:
This is another project of the Ganduje-led administration in Kano.
The bridge is located at Dangi round about, Zoo road and obviously almost completed.

Forget it, Ganduje is really working.

A Very wonderful landmark. I have never seen such anywhere in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I cook good foods for any occasion, If you or sombody you know need to save cost of food in your home, working place, office, working site or events etc. Check out my signature for contact details.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by tricksters: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pathetic lunatic is that the reason why you can not list a single Igbo governor who is not looting the destiny of your unborn children n as a project that is comparable to what Ganduje did here ?

Trillyonaire:

Poor soul.

Making excuses for theft.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by tricksters: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Leave it, let almajiri turn it into whatever they like after all it was built buy another almajiri. It is time for you to ask your professor Igbo governor what they are doing with your money since they are not looting it abi Igbo govs are keeping your money for your unborn generation ni ?

xcelentattitude:
As much as I love to jump at anything that has Ganduje on it and term it 'corruption' This is really very beautiful. For a moment there it looked like a place in Europe.

Unfortunately, in months you will have Almajiris under the bridge living there on a permanent basis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.