Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Good Is Wish - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Is Wish (1646 Views)

The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) / How Good Is The Umidigi A3 Pro Please!!! / How Good Are Oraimo Powerbank And Other Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Wish by dottozil: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am tempted to order things on there site, pls I need to know if they are legit and your experience with them, if any.
Re: How Good Is Wish by henrygale(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
I placed a few items for myself when they had this promo giving free shipping, some of the items have arrived tho and they've called the person I ordered them on behalf for pickup but the person Is yet to go pick them up. And I'm yet to get those I ordered for myself, but I'm expectant, since the first batch of items I ordered have arrived.
So, i think they are legit.
Also, note that you will still some money when you wanna pick up items at the location (nipost).....Naija things.
Re: How Good Is Wish by dottozil: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
henrygale:
I placed a few items for myself when they had this promo giving free shipping, some of the items have arrived tho and they've called the person I ordered them on behalf for pickup but the person Is yet to go pick them up. And I'm yet to get those I ordered for myself, but I'm expectant, since the first batch of items I ordered have arrived.
Also, note that you will still some money when you wanna pick up items at the location (nipost).....Naija things.

Woow, have seen the ones that has arrived? How authentic are they? And can they deliver to all states? Pls explain further
Re: How Good Is Wish by henrygale(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
dottozil:

Woow, have seen the ones that has arrived? How authentic are they? And can they deliver to all states? Pls explain further
I ordered for myself(i stay outside Lagos), and for someone else who stays in Lagos, both from my account on wish
The one for the person who stays in has arrived, they called her go pick up, she is yet to pick it up though, so I can't say much about the quality of the products. But from the reviews online on the app, I want to believe they will turn out fine.
And for delivery to all states, I think I can say that if I get mine in one piece coz I stay outside Lagos. From what I learnt from the friend who stays I Lagos that I helped place an order too, they make use of nipost, and nipost I think is in every state of the federation. So I want to believe they can deliver to all states.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Wish by dottozil: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
henrygale:

I ordered for myself(i stay outside Lagos), and for someone else who stays in Lagos, both from my account on wish
The one for the person who stays in has arrived, they called her go pick up, she is yet to pick it up though, so I can't say much about the quality of the products. But from the reviews online on the app, I want to believe they will turn out fine.
And for delivery to all states, I think I can say that if I get mine in one piece coz I stay outside Lagos. From what I learnt from the friend who stays I Lagos that I helped place an order too, they make use of nipost, and nipost I think is in every state of the federation. So I want to believe they can deliver to all states.

Thanks alot
Re: How Good Is Wish by ShawnMichael: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2020
henrygale:

Please, which time did you place this order?
I guess your own order has arrived by now.
Re: How Good Is Wish by henrygale(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
ShawnMichael:

Please, which time did you place this order?
I guess your own order has arrived by now.
I think wish works well for folks within Lagos.
I stay outside Lagos, the items I ordered for never got to me.
They later initiated a refund which is stuck on the wish app as I can't withdraw the money.....haven't checked it in a while coz it's not that much.
But the other person I mentioned got hers...and I made the order via my same app but used a Lagos address for hers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vivo V21 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus / Price Of N93, K800i, P990i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.