Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,180 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter (19869 Views)

Nigeria Air Will Fly Before May 29 – Aviation Minister, Haidi Sirika / I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu / Viral Video How Nnamdi Kanu Fought Kenyan Police At The Airport Before His Kidna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by chozzy: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
They keep shifting the goal poet

1 Like

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by ahaz: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
grin

The minister came and would go with a chopper because he knows eastern roads are full of gullies and bucket holes. Erosion has eroded many of the roads even the one connecting the airport..

Their flat head governors would not use their brains to improve the roads across the east.
just go through your post and convince yourself that you made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by freedomchild: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Once this airport is completed, the south easterners will embrace it as if there life depends on it. It will be there regional international airport. As Yorubas have started there regional police, other regions will follow suit. Restructuring gradually will creep in as regions will hold unto there infrastructure. The airport will make Enugu Eastern Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by BlastAfonja: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Enugu!

God's own state

That state should be in the West. They so western, organised and polished.
The ones already in the west how many have you polished?? see this ewu grin
Is it Ekiti or Osun heart robbers??
People still picking faeces with bare hands are calling themselves polished and organised grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Switruth: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Not for anything. But I don’t know why I just like this guy. Doesn’t talk much.
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
BlastAfonja:

The ones already in the west how many have you polished?? see this ewu grin
Is it Ekiti or Osun heart robbers??
People still picking faeces with bare hands still call themselves polished and organised grin grin

Same place your lots run to everyday for a better life

The joke on you.

Enugu is classes. They have a different orientation and life style. Imo too is polished just that it has been infiltrated by the regulars

If you want to see real Esterners, Go to Abia and Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Gforce2019: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kpokrikpo:
I doubt if it's possible but easter is just by the corner , let's wait and see

When they say Easter it might be 2025 Easter ....

1 Like

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Igbos run to Lagos ooo which is a no man's land that you thieves and lazy lots wake up everyday to lay claim of..

Abambra and Abia are miles ahead of Osun heart robbers and Ekiti states, these two states are typical Yoruba SWestern states not our LAGOS.

Our Lagos grin

That statement has cause so many of your brothers to collect slap. Only social media you say all this trash.

Your brothers wey dey pay homage steady on monthly basis. Be shouting only Lagos because that's where you ran to. Go to that Ekiti, Oyo, Osun you talked about and see your brothers littering everywhere.

Just buy Gala or La casera once you enter any of the state, you will find your brother.

3 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Legendguru: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by APCNig: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okpa042:
Just pictures of news casters, mics, "corotar", bulldozer and that guy wearing suit

If you give us assurance from your office or media handle, it would have been better not this half butt piece of shit you want to feed us. angry

But your lord Goatluck Jonathan and your evil party PDP could not do it for 16 years, the money that would have been used for that is in the accounts of imPatience Jonathan and Stella Oduah your Minister of Aviation during your looting regime.

Now, your governors had to go to Abuja to beg your enemy to do it for you. May God not make us beg our enemy for food.

Anyway, Buhari remodelled the Port Harcourt Airport and delivered it as scheduled, so I have no doubt that he will deliver this also, but if for any reason he changes his mind midway, you have to justification to complain. Politics is investment, you invest votes and reap infrastructure. You cannot work in UBA and go to GTB to ask for salary. Therefore, you can meet Goatluck Jonathan for your dividend. Shame on all of you.

But come to think of it, is Buhari encouraging drug trafficking, we all know that is what my brothers will use the airport for, do why it easier for this people to bring more shame to our name Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by MrMcJay(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Today 2nd of January wey I dey house dey mess, eat n sleep ( not necessarily in that order) na im una dey for this harmattan dey inspect project?

This people no dey rest o!

That's why most of them travel out frequently cos that's the only way to escape work and rest.

I know of a very senior military officer who couldn't attend his own father's burial because the President was visiting a state that fell under his area of coverage the same day of the burial.

1 Like

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by OgwuEgo: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Better I no get power to sit down for bus for long now wey i don hammer
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by arsenal33: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Philzzzy:
What about Calabar and Onitsha seaports?

East is relatively peaceful than other regions, put these things in place and watch the way Nigeria economy would explode.
I will tell GEJ and OBJ

1 Like

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by leofab(f): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by ItooWorWor(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ok!
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Kingspin(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Open and close airport
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by ofwest47(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Infrastructural projects here and there and yet haters and wailers especially the I Before Others ( courtesy Zik) will say Buhari is doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by ofiko123(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one.. This is good news for the people of Enugu state and south east Nigeria at large..
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by rusher14: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dpharisee:
They wanted to disrupt the Christmas for the Igbos but God pass them. If they knew they won't start and finish the job by December as promised why make Enugu state govt to spend a lot of money in meeting all the requirements set by the Ministry of Aviation.
Las Las Naija na scam

They wanted to disrupt l Christmas for the igbos because this would be the very last Christmas in existence right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
gidgiddy:
Let us hope
We wait and see!
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Ty440: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good move
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Myself2(m): 4:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Wow
Is this minister really an aboki ??
Nna mehnnn, this is one aboki that knows how to ball abeg
Re: Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter by Baroba(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2020
It wasn't fun traveling to the East this December, Asaba airport to Onitsha head brigde took almost 3.5 hours ( the hold up was beyond belief) .. got to Enugu by 11pm..

I sincerely hope the airport is opened by Easter..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Adjourns Sokoto Governorship Appeal To January 20 / Magu Didn’t Pay Falana N28m - The Nation Retracts Story / Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.