Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

How can I stop being broke in 2020? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I stop being broke in 2020? (34677 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Godfullsam(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2020
yusman14:
I av a small means of income...I earn $1 everyday....it may help you...it is legal...
Hit me

Pls I am interested
0806434 zero seven 44
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Hintboy: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2020
yusman14:
I av a small means of income...I earn $1 everyday....it may help you...it is legal...
Hit me

bro please me too
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by goldgold: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2020
yusman14:
Hit me

WhatsApp
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by oladforever: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas such as:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch and Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue paper production and packaging
Jumbo reels production
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical drug production
Table water production
Bread and pastries production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Why don’t you reach us today and your business will be on the path to success.

Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by femtech442(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=karkinase post=85719099][/quote] How boss
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by reuben4christ(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm fully interested
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
yusman14:
Hit me
I'm interested please i'm not on whatsapp send me the site information to my phone number 08169672163.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by elvhinzey(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Use your skills in Algorithms, Mathematics and pounce In to FOREX TRADING, OPTIONS, INDICES TRADING.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by yusman14(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
RAGGA40:
I'm interested please i'm not on whatsapp send me the site information to my phone number 08169672163.
you will need a capital of $15 to start
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 19, 2020
yusman14:
you will need a capital of $15 to start
ok but what's the site's name so that i can plan my way.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Gwagone: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
yusman14:
Hit me
Help my life too bros
Whatsapp:08162500637
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Allstrasse:
I am not really versed in online business but for those of you who are serious about getting out of your BROKE state, then what you need to do is to take baby steps and grow.

If you live in Lagos then you need to consider starting out with something that is small and easy.

You can earn as much as 1,000.00 per day and all you need to do is work for 1 hour per day early in the morning and within your neighbourhood.

It is an easy task and with consistent profitability.

You will however need at least 9,000.00 as start up capital.

You invest 9,000.00 every morning and get back 10,000.00 after one or two hours.

Best part is that you are completely in charge.

Am not in Lagos for now. Although am already thinking of coming over.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
yusman14:
Hit me

Am the op of this thread. pls reach me on09036118664
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
jesusvictory:
Start Affilliate marketing to earn 25 USD or more passive income on every sale, Withdrew instanty, one time investment required. No puns! Go to my contact and email /WhatsApp me for more information.

pls hit me on 09036118664for whatsapp. Thanks for your interest. Am the op of the thread.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
SchoolPedia:

There are 101 ways you can come out of being broke. One sure way is by being a Amazon Kindle publisher where you research, right and publish your books on Amazon, the largest online store in the world.

please reach me on whatsapp on09036118664. Thanks for the love.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Urbanboy09(m): 2:38am On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=karkinase post=85719099][/quote
Baba I Don hit youoo...
WhatsApp 08163558722
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by kentro95(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Tor
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Bobby95(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
yusman14:
Hit me
bro pls help me
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Edipet(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2020
yusman14:
Hit me
help your brother please 0.7.0.32.94.84.22
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Edipet(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2020
rentAcock:
No offense bro, when I read the part about you not having a laptop I thought I could gift you a laptop I have sitting around. But then I decided to check out your previous posts just to make sure you aren't trying to use style to get free stuff online and I noticed you spend most of your time on Nairaland romance and dating sections.
If you are really trying to broaden your skills and increase your online revenue, I swear you will be on fiverr, upwork and several other freelance threads right here on nairaland. If you are really determined, you can find people willing to teach you for free, some are even willing to raise money for a basic laptop to get you started but instead you spend more time on romance threads where the OP is asking for girlfriend.
My advice to you is to browse freelance threads on nairaland, join facebook and whatsapp groups with like minds, take cheap classes on udemy and Lynda. I kid you not, I know several guys earning over N5,000,000 a year just on freelancing sites. You may start out making just 80k a month, but it gets better, it sure beats being dead broke.
bro please help me because I think I broke pass the OP , I have a laptop + smart phone 070.32.94.84.22
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
rentAcock:
No offense bro, when I read the part about you not having a laptop I thought I could gift you a laptop I have sitting around. But then I decided to check out your previous posts just to make sure you aren't trying to use style to get free stuff online and I noticed you spend most of your time on Nairaland romance and dating sections.
If you are really trying to broaden your skills and increase your online revenue, I swear you will be on fiverr, upwork and several other freelance threads right here on nairaland. If you are really determined, you can find people willing to teach you for free, some are even willing to raise money for a basic laptop to get you started but instead you spend more time on romance threads where the OP is asking for girlfriend.
My advice to you is to browse freelance threads on nairaland, join facebook and whatsapp groups with like minds, take cheap classes on udemy and Lynda. I kid you not, I know several guys earning over N5,000,000 a year just on freelancing sites. You may start out making just 80k a month, but it gets better, it sure beats being dead broke.
rentAcock wehdone Sir, I saw this reply to the guy and was impressed....my opinion on the matter is simple, if u really want to help the guy with a free laptop then help him out without necessarily adding conditions to it.... everybody goes to the romance section including my humble self..... that doesn't change the fact that he needs help...help him and let God be the judge of his actions afterwards � thanks.....by the way I am a great fan of your profile name rentAcock, I even screenshoted it the first time I came across it,cool!!!
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Igyeseh(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
rentAcock:
Please sir, am willing and interested to learn, help me out.
Am ready to start learning from the scratch, lead me on please.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Onlinebar: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
yusman14:
Hit me
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by yebo36(f): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
sukhothai:
how can i start in abuja?

I have a group dedicated to Abuja residents only. It's very active and you can start there, it's a group for buyers and sellers residing in Abuja. Send me a pm to add you to the group. It's free
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Austine567(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
call i have deals for you

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Changgetonaira(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
I have a sure way to teach you how to start earning from Amazon KDP but my fee is 10k

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / Naira Cards Are Back - Wema Bank / Dangote Remains Africa’s Richest Man (see Others)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.