Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

How can I stop being broke in 2020? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I stop being broke in 2020? (34680 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by justmykel(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
rentAcock:
No offense bro, when I read the part about you not having a laptop I thought I could gift you a laptop I have sitting around. But then I decided to check out your previous posts just to make sure you aren't trying to use style to get free stuff online and I noticed you spend most of your time on Nairaland romance and dating sections.
If you are really trying to broaden your skills and increase your online revenue, I swear you will be on fiverr, upwork and several other freelance threads right here on nairaland. If you are really determined, you can find people willing to teach you for free, some are even willing to raise money for a basic laptop to get you started but instead you spend more time on romance threads where the OP is asking for girlfriend.
My advice to you is to browse freelance threads on nairaland, join facebook and whatsapp groups with like minds, take cheap classes on udemy and Lynda. I kid you not, I know several guys earning over N5,000,000 a year just on freelancing sites. You may start out making just 80k a month, but it gets better, it sure beats being dead broke.

Bless me with the laptop sir

1 Like

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by mmadukoma: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good contribution by everyone and sweet talk. But i bet if anyone who is in the guy's situation can take all this sweet advice. It is very difficult to start up a course or business venture when you have absolutely thing to work with. The guy need palliative measure and support to start up something at the moment, awhile all the big, big advice can come later after he has gathered his bearings. I think he should be giving support and some encouragement.

1 Like

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by ElRapido: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
liveyourlife007:
i have a similar problem. graduated 2015. B.a history and international relations. i've not been able to get a good job, but going from one menial job to another. writing and driving are two things i'm good at, i find both very easy to do. i'd appreciate any help from anyone reading this post, no matter how small it may seem. My name is Ayo. 08127739605

How do you know you can write?
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by DejiPlug(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
fados4sure:
Nigeria Education! See what you cause? Somebody with Distinction in Computer Engineering don't know how to generate wealth

A scenerio of having A in class but D in life

http://naijasnewest.com/ozzybee-journey-of-life/

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by uzohrome(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Timekeeper:

Yen yen yen yen. Apart from mini importation dt u r doing, how many people problems and pains av u found and fixed for them.. Bcox u av small change, u will talking anyhow as if others don't wana work.

I challenge u, how many people problem did u find out and fixed for them apart from ur mini importation of which everyone knows abt

Take it easy on yourself , I did said the facts, I don’t need consult you before I air my view. If you are not okay with it simply scroll to other comments.

Main while

Getting rich is a choice

Staying poor is a choice

Your constant actions day in day out determine what you have in your bank account

The rich use their money to make more money.

The poor spend their money to look like they have more money.

Your actions show where you are.

3 Likes

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by RollsRoc(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
y not go to the mall and meet owners of small businesses. show them how you can use their marketing budget to build online presence for them. create videos, skits, images (there are apps that can help you) push their business online, you are a computer graduate, it should be easy.

build a relationship and client base.

see you at the top
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by vickodedon(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Will Dm be okay?
ijayaone:

more info please
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by AmKen(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
raymod170:

How are you?

Send me a Dm

Best regards

I have sent you a dm.

You can reach my faster by sending a message or chat with the number on my signature
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nature8(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
rentAcock:
No offense bro, when I read the part about you not having a laptop I thought I could gift you a laptop I have sitting around. But then I decided to check out your previous posts just to make sure you aren't trying to use style to get free stuff online and I noticed you spend most of your time on Nairaland romance and dating sections.
If you are really trying to broaden your skills and increase your online revenue, I swear you will be on fiverr, upwork and several other freelance threads right here on nairaland. If you are really determined, you can find people willing to teach you for free, some are even willing to raise money for a basic laptop to get you started but instead you spend more time on romance threads where the OP is asking for girlfriend.
My advice to you is to browse freelance threads on nairaland, join facebook and whatsapp groups with like minds, take cheap classes on udemy and Lynda. I kid you not, I know several guys earning over N5,000,000 a year just on freelancing sites. You may start out making just 80k a month, but it gets better, it sure beats being dead broke.

Nice one
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by joshrare(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
rentAcock:

I'm readily available. ready to learn and I have a laptop too.
please help!

2 Likes

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by officialfestus(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
jp130:
To make big gain, u av to fight to leag 1, wat u need to do is to manage ur team victory in any leag u will b placed till u hit frm leag 3 up to leag 1.
So altogether, play for 3 to 4 mnths b4 gain.
Pple wher go c u den wud want to b like u den .
Alternatively, u cn invest som amt n move quickly bt u knw, we dnt like losing moni bt rather gain

good
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lordpeckxy:
Computer Engineering, well at least with a Distinction u have a good foundation in programming in C++, then you can be programmer, system analyst, database administartor or even a web developer.
Using sites like Javatpoint,Freecodecamp, Sololearn app, Udemy, Lynda, W3school and a bunch of others...
Learn well and with a certificate you will land a good paying Job in no time or better still create an app that solves a problem, contact me i might have a couple of ideas for you....
You can even start with your mobile smart phone be4 u get a laptop.....
Its yours to act on.

pls contact me on 09036118664
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
rentAcock:

please I would be glad if you help me with the laptop. I want to turn a new leaf that's why I created this thread. Am also interested in the freelance work but, I don't have any clue about it. pls DM on 09036118664.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by fran6co(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ayodehji202:
whatsapp contact ?
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by jclassiq(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
ufotty2001:
then he is not ready yet

You lack tact and decorum. You don't know how to talk.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by fran6co(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Gwagone:

All you need to do is to work for an online store where they sell stuffs like shoes, bags, clothes and other things you can think of. Then you deliver the product to the customers that ordered for it online. Lemme give you an example, you can work for a company that sells shoes online and you negotiate commissions with them. Like me, I charge 1k anywhere in Lagos. I can take as many as I want depending on how many orders I can fulfill in a day. You can buzz me up on Whatsapp to know more bro, I have a lot to tell you about the work 0.7.08.5.3.7.3.4.6.6
bro do u knw if I can run similar package in pH too
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hifeylove:
You tried coming out for suggestions and opinion but you have a browsing phone with free opera mini . My advise for you is to register a dating site and start hustling we never can tell you might find your own there!!! Thank me later..

pls Dm on 09036118664 for more info cos I don't really get that.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Onyi22:
Email me and thank me later
Am the Op of this thread. pls Dm on 09036118664 (whatsapp also)
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Gwagone: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
fran6co:
bro do u knw if I can run similar package in pH too
I base only in Lagos bro
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by OYENIYIJK: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Monicaville:
People who didn't study anything about computers at all are making millions with computer. Google for information about making money online with a computer or internet.
That be how we work and them dey ask for PayPal to pay us and everything turns upside down
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by OYENIYIJK: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dargreen:
There’s more to earning money online than what you get to read from any ebook . The real method that earns money is never shared . It’s more like learn the way and create your own way
.so if you going to learn any online skill don’t even try to learn it for free . Contact people who you are sure they are making money from it and they are willing to mentor you at an agreed rate . You will never make a dime from free tutorials except you ready to waste your time or you might get lucky along the line .
Thanks
* yes there are methods that earn you money on the internet
I know a skill that can can make you as much as 1k$ per day (obviously not willing to teach for any amount )
Just make your research and link up with the pro s In that industry
I want to make research from you sir...
Please can I inbox for that knowledge??
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dargreen:
There’s more to earning money online than what you get to read from any ebook . The real method that earns money is never shared . It’s more like learn the way and create your own way
.so if you going to learn any online skill don’t even try to learn it for free . Contact people who you are sure they are making money from it and they are willing to mentor you at an agreed rate . You will never make a dime from free tutorials except you ready to waste your time or you might get lucky along the line .
Thanks
I know a skill that can can make you as much as 1k$ per day (obviously not willing to teach for any amount )

pls dm on 09036118664. Am the Op of this thread. Thanks so much
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by information1: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dargreen:

Yes it happens like that due to the Nigerian factor . Small thing everything will cast. Na my worst nightmare be that . There are informations out there you just have to get lucky . This particularly skill I’m talking about you can count the number of Nigerians who know about it I don’t think they are upto 10 .

Save a brother please ���
Of course I understand the fact that if you revealed it. We Nigerians go make it cast..

But trust me, I was once In your shoes.

I shared a stuff with a friend and everything was later casted and I earn nothing from it again. It pains..

I just sent you a PM bro.. Let's talk please
Thanks
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by information1: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dargreen:
Thanks

Help a brother please...
I just sent you a PM
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Brymo4all(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Can you sell the laptop to me??
What's the specs
rentAcock:
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by OnlineWell(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
OP, just go to Youtube and look a skill or something you can offer people with your mobile phone, advertise it online and start cashing out

I am a Google Voice seller
Do check my signature
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Gwagone:
Do delivery work and collect your cash daily

pls tell me more, am the OP of this thread.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Tboymessiah(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
drop your number let me add you to my group
08137158485 (watsaap )
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Tboymessiah(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
drop your number let me add you to my group
08137158485 (watsaap )
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by OYENIYIJK: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
OnlineWell:
OP, just go to Youtube and look a skill or something you can offer people with your mobile phone, advertise it online and start cashing out

I am a Google Voice seller
Do check my signature
I have watched many on YouTube and I have put them into practice. The problem lies when I worked and the time to get paid. They asked for a PayPal account which we are restricted to have, I still look for information and I get it opened. To collect money, they said they need US Visa card. I'm now worried. The problem is that I can't go back to learn another thing considering what I have spent.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Gwagone: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
olendave:

pls tell me more, am the OP of this thread.
The question is that, can you work as an errand guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / Naira Cards Are Back - Wema Bank / Dangote Remains Africa’s Richest Man (see Others)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.