Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How can I stop being broke in 2020? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I stop being broke in 2020? (34719 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by olendave(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Gwagone:

The question is that, can you work as an errand guy?

I can do it but, I would want to consider other options available. Thanks for your concern.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Gwagone: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
olendave:

I can do it but, I would want to consider other options available. Thanks for your concern.
Whatsapp me: 0.8.1.6.2.5.0.0.6.3.7
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by flytaminC(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I have watched many on YouTube and I have put them into practice. The problem lies when I worked and the time to get paid. They asked for a PayPal account which we are restricted to have, I still look for information and I get it opened. To collect money, they said they need US Visa card. I'm now worried. The problem is that I can't go back to learn another thing considering what I have spent.

You can open Lesotho PayPal and receive money from it.

2 Likes

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by JunctionBox: 5:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Lordpeckxy:
Computer Engineering, well at least with a Distinction u have a good foundation in programming in C++, then you can be programmer, system analyst, database administartor or even a web developer.
Using sites like Javatpoint,Freecodecamp, Sololearn app, Udemy, Lynda, W3school and a bunch of others...
Learn well and with a certificate you will land a good paying Job in no time or better still create an app that solves a problem, contact me i might have a couple of ideas for you....
You can even start with your mobile smart phone be4 u get a laptop.....
Its yours to act on.

Sent you message on Facebook. Pls check it out.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Emekaossai(m): 6:05am On Jan 07, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

Choosing the language you want first, perhaps you would want to be a web developer then you should go for HTML, CSS and JavaScript, then you can download Anwriter from the google playstore.
For Python i recommend you use Pydroid3, for Java you can Use AIDE, and there are bunch of other softwares there for you.!

Thanks so much. I'll try it out

1 Like

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by JunctionBox: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2020
anochuko01:

Oga, please give the guy the laptop if you've truly got one. Fact that he's not begging for money, opened this very thread and he's got a distinction in an engineering field is enough to show that he's a serious person.

As for the OP, I've been in your shoes and I must tell you that no one owes anything and don't run after money.
If possible, get a teaching job (that should be easy with your certificate), invest your salary into getting a laptop and learning a skill. Then quit teaching and develope your skill. It'll be tough, very very tough, but you'll end up Loving it.

That route took me two to three years to pass through, and I thank God for today.

How do I reach you please?
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2020
Dargreen:

Yes it happens like that due to the Nigerian factor . Small thing everything will cast. Na my worst nightmare be that . There are informations out there you just have to get lucky . This particularly skill I’m talking about you can count the number of Nigerians who know about it I don’t think they are upto 10 .
How long does it take to acquire this mysterious skill?

1 Like

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Dargreen(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2020
iRyan:

How long does it take to acquire this mysterious skill?
Lol yes it’s mysterious and to those sending pms I don’t have access to my email for now anyway if it’s all about putting you through the answer is no . Like I said earlier I only mentioned it just so people know there is money online . Because most people get discouraged after trying so many tutorials and fail . Well I did mention that you can make up to 1k$ ( not an exaggeration) in a day yes it’s possible guess that’s why everyone is sending pms .
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Dargreen:

Lol yes it’s mysterious and to those sending pms I don’t have access to my email for now anyway if it’s all about putting you through the answer is no . Like I said earlier I only mentioned it just so people know there is money online . Because most people get discouraged after trying so many tutorials and fail . Well I did mention that you can make up to 1k$ ( not an exaggeration) in a day yes it’s possible guess that’s why everyone is sending pms .
I didn't ask you to put me through.
I just asked how long it takes to learn this mysterious skill?
My gut tells me this skill you are talking about is illegal
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by vickodedon(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2020
I am a youth Corp member currently serving in Niger state and I want to learn digital marketing but having little constrains since the people I want to learn from need me to own a laptop in other to learn effectively and grow. The 19800 can’t get me one. I will round up soon and I need something to stay put with. Thanks. Will be grateful
ijayaone:

more info please
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by OYENIYIJK: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2020
flytaminC:

You can open Lesotho PayPal and receive money from it.
Thanks brother, I typed it like this
PayPal.com/ls. It is more ok than that previous one but they still ask me to link a bank or a card.
Why
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Dargreen(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2020
iRyan:

I didn't ask you to put me through.
I just asked how long it takes to learn this mysterious skill?
My gut tells me this skill you are talking about is illegal
Definitely not Yahoo yahoo , wether it’s legal or not it’s a matter that’s been debated in the community till today . ( based on the ethics)you might get tempted and start doing illegal stuff more reason why I can’t even teach anyone . May God help us all
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by fran6co(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Dargreen:

Definitely not Yahoo yahoo , wether it’s legal or not it’s a matter that’s been debated in the community till today . ( based on the ethics)you might get tempted and start doing illegal stuff more reason why I can’t even teach anyone . May God help us all
baba pls na, help guys wey ready to learn how to de independent na.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by OYENIYIJK: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Dargreen:

I won't do illegal stuff I promise
Please help the hustling boy
You tube don fail me after many data cry cry cry
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by FIFtheMyth(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

they still ask me to link a bank or a card.
Why

Go to UBA and get the Africard. Link it to your account. Make sure you load the card account with 2k for card fees and PayPal confirmation.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by OYENIYIJK: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2020
FIFtheMyth:

Go to UBA and get the Africard. Link it to your account. Make sure you load the card account with 2k for card fees and PayPal confirmation.
I will do that.
Thanks sir
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dargreen:

I didn't think it was yahoo.
There are a thousand and one skills that havent had their legality or illegality established because there aren't laws proscribing or in support of them yet.
Bitcoin mining for example is illegal in some countries.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by shiffynaani(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
maybachmusic:
if you have the following

35k ( 100USD) ( your capital) can be higher based on your individual targets
a laptop
internet connection
10 to 15 mins to take trades daily

i will create a telegram group to teach you how to copy Stock trades and make daily profit

Training is free I dont need your money
. Anyone not serious will be kicked out

Mail me at stunnaoly @gmail .com to get the group link
I have emailed you already but no response. pls do well to reply. thanks. my email starts with ganiyustella....@gmail.com
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by shiffynaani(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dargreen:

But what's is the essence of the knowlege you have but can't pass it to others? shior

2 Likes

Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
shiffynaani:
I have emailed you already but no response. pls do well to reply. thanks. my email starts with ganiyustella....@gmail.com

i did
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by karkinase(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
maybachmusic:

i did
Boss, I emailed you too..no response.
My mail Sundaykola50@gmail.com.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by tck2000(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
fados4sure:
Nigeria Education! See what you cause? Somebody with Distinction in Computer Engineering don't know how to generate wealth

A scenerio of having A in class but D in life
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by tck2000(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
eliok:
Find a valuable info that people will pay for.

Package it in eBook format

Sell the eBook
Please teach me how to write and sell ebooks please!
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by tck2000(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
uzohrome:
To make money is simple...
Find out the pain that people have.
Provide them the solution to fix that pain...
Because they want that pain fixed, they'll open their wallet to you.
It's simple but not easy...
That's why a lot of folks are broke.
They want it SIMPLE & EASY.
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by Henrique99: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
maybachmusic:

a laptop
internet connection

i will create a telegram group to teach you how to copy Stock trades and make daily profit

Good afternoon sir.. Kindly check your email
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by jp130(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Manage ur team to league one and earn euros in my signature, 2020 is a win win for all
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by FunnyDude(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: How can I stop being broke in 2020? by kevwemanuel: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
maybachmusic:

a laptop
internet connection

Please add me to your group 08166185537

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naira Cards Are Back - Wema Bank / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / 5 Nigerians Among Forbes 30 Most Promising Young African Entrepreneurs For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.