Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested (79084 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by traihit: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Someone just replied on FB and he said "the mastermind are still at the NASS. They stole 37billion."
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by SOFTENGR: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Correct! Picture please
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by BreconHills(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
DrRasheed:
Kudos to Nigerian police...
They way and manner they tackle that incident professionally make me wonder if they are the same people harassing innocents on the street..

The NPF is a privatized security outfit. Service levels align with client status. Banks are gold card holders, second only to billionaire platinum card holders.

5 Likes

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Injera(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
eedimo:
... hope to see the bank staff vindicated soon.
Use your head.
Won't be surprise if he sold the idea to the guy(Ernest)

1 Like

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by auduvictor7: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hahahah...Fake Professor ...Fake Money Heist...Fake Lacasa de papel

1 Like

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by DMCY: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
professor captured... kikikiki grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by noleflendum: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by ransomed: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rapmoney:
Show us the face of Ernest and tell
us e papa name.

NCAN bonafide member spotted.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Culin(f): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
So this is the professor. angry
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by domido(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
DrRasheed:
They way and manner they tackle that incident professionally make me wonder if they are the same people harassing innocents on the street..
If police want to work they will work. Don't mind them.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Viciyke00(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fake ooo

Prove it with pic plz
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by edoairways: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
DrRasheed:
They way and manner they tackle that incident professionally make me wonder if they are the same people harassing innocents on the stroeet..
Professional by granting press interview on the alleged culprits? undecided
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by edoairways: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
We need full story

1 if the bankers family is truly in trouble (this should have been known since Na )
2. The face of the fvcking leader
3. And other sauce
You are correct
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by otunbadan(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
When police decides to work...they work really well

But na when dem decide o

DrRasheed:
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by DEROX: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
BlastAfonja:
Yoruba's are thieves, who knows the number of hearts he must have consumed just to have a successful robbery according to baba, now he will be very a successful inmate grin.
Afonja bu Ewu
Bastard how many yorubas are earnest ipob criminals e pain am wella 90% of nigerian crimes are from ur potopoto land

4 Likes

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
DrRasheed:

Few of them are good actually, but majority are bad !
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Ezmans: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
brainpulse:
Ernest Okafor. I know is from middle EAST
offa robbery suspects are from middle South

2 Likes

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Dayoara: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice work to NPF .... police is be our friend.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Kriptune: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mastermind ko

Man doesn't even qualify to be master talk less of mind
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by BilltheDON(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one

Contact me for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc... Wholesales and retail. PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by dallyemmy: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Police and this their "One..."
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Quam96: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Professor has been arrested grin. Nigeria made money heist. No season two grin grin grin grin
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Itzurboi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
I think the guy's full name is ERNEST OLABINWONINU... Just thinking out lawd, yawn..
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by asorek(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
I wonder
DrRasheed:
Kudos
to Nigerian police...
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Khalidase83(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
All these nah just to buy latest Benz and show off nothing more. Enjoy your time in prison.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by dbonks(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't know where people get moral to mastermind certain actions in life.....
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by SkinnyNigga: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
this One Ernest must be a Yoruba man...if he was to be Igbo, his full names would be pasted here... smh

1 Like

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by TLION(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Wash
Where is Evans
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by tck2000(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.