Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested (79078 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by ENEMYOFGOD6: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
cool angry.

let them free those boys jor.the really criminal politiefcian are walking freely. if the country is good, no body would have think to go and Robb for bank.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by WuraSerano(f): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
That is a good development. #Crime does not pay.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by MillerJnr(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
broke hungry robber way mumu
are you a member of the gang or a sympathizer?, anyways your comment is noted.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by neonly: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
updatechange:
Picture or I don't believe it sad

Dem want spoil pape for me rubbish police go dey raid dat place now
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by donprinyo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mumu professor
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by praiseneo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oshey Ernest
Aka professor
Awon Money heist
LMAO
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Charly68: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Now he will know that crime does not pay not even when no nonsense Buhari is in power. .I remember the days of WAI
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
superlanny:
ERNEST!!!

This my parallel headed brothers sha,
I was suspecting that only a foolish man can plan such a dead on arrival robbery, am not surprised.

Ernestchukwu is a traditional name of parallel headed guys from a particular nationally hated tribe. So says a projectile headed skull mining engineer from from the waste side...
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by superlanny(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Ernestchukwu is a traditional name of parallel headed guys from a particular nationally hated tribe. So says my projectile headed skull mining technician from from the waste side...
e pain am...chai
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by ufuosman(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good one
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Mikkydo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
poshestmina:
Very good.

Kudos to the Nigeria Police Force.

They work better when there's pressure and all eyes are on them to deliver.

Now,let's hear the true story.

Most Nigeria politicians won't be that confident to steal if your assertion is true. undecided
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by buzorcharles(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
DrRasheed:
Kudos to Nigerian police...
They way and manner they tackle that incident professionally make me wonder if they are the same people harassing innocents on the street..

becos soldier hands dey there.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by jadeliyi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
DrRasheed:
They way and manner they tackle that incident professionally make me wonder if they are the same people harassing innocents on the street..
the bank has paid the police very well, the reason of the 'professionalism'.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by BluntBoy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
ogboss:
They wan rob close to all those military barracks

They would have pulled it through, though.

That was why they had an insider to make it a quiet and smooth job.

Their only obstacle was the policeman attached to the bank. They tied him up. But God has already destined that day as the day they would be caught because they failed to tie up the policeman very well. So, the policeman was able to untie himself and fire warning shots to alert the public and to signal for possible backups.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Lamanii22(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
DrRasheed:

Loool... I swear... It's amazing
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by LINTUNE(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Professor grin
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Jonovo98: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
That's because the gang have
No Oga on top
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Psoul(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
I'm suspecting that that bank staff reported the thing to police before the d day. They brought about the successful botch.

They'll treat the bank staff just like every other criminal in the case just to protect him. If they let him off easily, the criminals will suspect foul play from that banker. Their men outside will eliminate the guy and his family.

So the "innocent" banker should be patient for his own good.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by xpool(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-mastermind-of-abuja-bank-robbery-arrested/
USELESS AND OUTDATED NEWS STYLE.
IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT REGISTERED MEDIA HOUSES GIVE NEWS BY WITHHOLDING THE SUBJECT INFORMATION.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU NAME THE BANK, WILL IT REDUCE THEIR ASSET BASE WITH CBN?
IT IS OUTDATED, THAT IS NOBODY WATCHES NIGERIAN local STATIONS OR LISTENS TO LOCAL RADIO STATIONS.

WHAT IS FIRST GENERATION BANK?
VERY INSIPID STYLE
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Halexgos3(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rapmoney:
Show us the face of Ernest and tell us e papa name.
From Edo bro

1 Like

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
EngrMarve:
Police will make us happy now and the next minute everything goes.. cry
That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Jecdope(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Theory TV *home of fun�, laughter�, business☕, entertainment�, motivational quotes� etc
Follow this link to join ����https:///2347011328951?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is%20....%0AI%20would%20love%20to%20join%20be%20part%20of%20*THEORY%20TV%20%F0%9F%93%BA*%20%0A%0A%0A%F0%9F%91%B4%F0%9F%8F%BF%F0%9F%90%BA

Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways�
Advertisement�, conspiracy theories�,scary
threads�,Hilarous videos�, Hook up,
promotions�, funny � memes and many more all
on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to
miss out. Cmon click on the link
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by lagdmark(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
cool angry.

let them free those boys jor.the really criminal politiefcian are walking freely. if the country is good, no body would have think to go and Robb for bank.
You robbers should have a genuine way of earning money.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by ttmax09(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
omamush:
Failed abuja money heist
They caught the professor
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by tunjilee003: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by nothingspoil70: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
xpool:

IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT REGISTERED MEDIA HOUSES GIVE NEWS BY WITHHOLDING THE SUBJECT INFORMATION.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU NAME THE BANK, WILL IT REDUCE THEIR ASSET BASE WITH CBN?
IT IS OUTDATED, THAT IS NOBODY WATCHES NIGERIAN local STATIONS OR LISTENS TO LOCAL RADIO STATIONS.

Why are you so angry? This is new year oo
VERY INSIPID STYLE
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by nothingspoil70: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
xpool:

VERY INSIPID STYLE
Why are you so angry? This is new year oo
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by obiorathesubtle: 6:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Dotun159(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2020
Dayoara:
Nice work to NPF .... police is be our friend.

Please bro do you have any idea when NPF form is coming out
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by KushLyon(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2020
So dem don arrest their professor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.