Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana (50203 Views)

Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

I wonder why they don’t want to give her visa though. She has a good travel history na.

He is alleged to be in a secret legal union with the 2nd lady there.

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Very soon you go give her the second belle and you go talk say na because Imade need somebody to dey play with.

16 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
davidos girlfriend is not a occupation na

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Flying private jet to Ghana is a waste of aviation fuel!

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Kenneth10110(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Explain to chioma and leave us alone. Mumu chioma wey dem.no give usa visa. Anytime he goes to usa baby mama number 2 has him. Ode chioma
don't worry yourself on chioma headache can you leave her alone and face your problems.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by uninspired07: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He is alleged to be in a secret legal union with the 2nd lady there.

Hmmmmmmmmm. The plot gets thicker. More women are ready to immerse themselves in the mess as long as there’s money. These women don’t care!!!
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by lexxyrule(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
If this freaking explanation is true, then chioma should know about it already. Why then do you owe us an explanation?

Grow up man

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by col2: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmmm! Davido man up! Don't Chioma is fine... smiley
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by biobab23(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Childish behaviour.... David never grow up at all... Sophia dey fire him back thou

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by vik110(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jaysolu:
I've fried all the sperm I have
God with olive oil or what
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by yultater: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
who cares

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Elxandre(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
If you find them straining your eyes, kindly scroll down to the next comment quickly.

Thanks!
I didn't expect you to listen. No surprise.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Williamsesco(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Erediauwa post=85440321][color=#ff9999][b]That's how I will take Ladyhippolyta88 to Amsterdam, Ogbomoso Express Newspaper will say "Vacation in Warri" hmmm
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Elxandre:

I didn't expect you to listen. No surprise.
Good to know you were not surprise.....

Au revoir!!!

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by vik110(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abeg am tired of hearing celebrity this celebrity that celebrity bought biscuit in mama ade shop and they took pictures abeg........am tired let that nonsense stop this January u guys are supposed to leave this attitude in 2019 and davido abeg u can fly with bus with even ur shuga mummy abeg just do ur thing am tired of this country

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by MajorWarren: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sorry to single women with kids cos the only scenario where I’d date one is if the baby daddy was dead.
That connection is always there no matter what.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
ogbonti:
ok wait oooo bia, so Davido didnt marry Chioma? so what was all that wine carrying they did with Davido's father present ?

That's the setting of a Southern traditional marriage setting done by Davido's brother and family with Kani's family. Please post that of Davido and Chioma as a proof of any union.

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Titugirl(f): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why do I feel like that post was typed by chioma...just thinking aloud

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
I don't think you quoted the right person bro.

I am so sorry bro,please forgive me. Season greetings.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Whatever. They definitely screwed.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by SEGLIZ: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
post=85442925:
Marriage destroyers/ Home wreckers on the loose.

God pass them.

Chef Chi, nothing do you.

You will dominate your territory with your Hubby...

#TogetherForever

what are doing about @FelixTerungwa, something need be done such unscrupulous element.
@ stand still, the slayer of death beat nuisance.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by churchmind: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
janefblog:
Nigerian singer, Davido has denied taking his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu on a supposed vacation to Ghana.

JFB recalls photos showing the singer and his babymama in the same private jet had surfaced online. Read here

The singer revealed that his first baby mama had a business to handle in Ghana while he was also billed to perform at a concert, dubbed Afronation in the country so it was only fair that she joined him on the ride.

Davido said he brought along Imade because he didn’t want to leave her alone in Lagos especially without her mom and he didn’t want her to fly on a economy class.

The risky crooner expressed his displeasure over the viral reports about him and his babymama as he stated that it should end.

@brandmanager More work to do, at least just to help heal the future generation #GIRLCHILD and what's in between our legs da mma I no blame anybody,it just dat we all control our freaks
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Luvdbyursista(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oga..why would she be hurt if she really trusts you?

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by ntyce(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Did Davido just address Chioma has his girlfriend and not fiancee.....

Hope he's not intending to do what I'm thinking....

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Isoduwa(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tell chichi what you are telling us
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I am so sorry bro,please forgive me. Season greetings.
No problem bro.

Season greetings.

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Galaxy J7Pro for sale at giveaway price. Please call 08132225677

Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Neato C's Twitter Follower Begged Him For N50,000 And Got N100,000 (Pictured) / Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos)