Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana (50209 Views)

Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2020
KK05EFOLK:
.... i doubt if you have travel by Air before ..... Instead of hating .... Hustle smart and pray harder ... make u get 1% of Davido money
this year alone i travelled by air 5 times. Do u have 0 2% of davidos money
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by banhammy: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2020
This Davido is not even man enough
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by tiswell(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

mukina2 is back.

What a great day for our democracy.
Welcome back mukina2,our amiable sports moderator,we miss you

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by omodgreat: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
The explanation is unnecessary.. Imade has right to use her father's private jet in company of her mother.
What is the big deal in that? Gosh!
Davido should learn to ignore some rumors in order to keep his family together.
Wisdom and prayers is all that Davido need to keep his polygamous home.

Ask and it shall be given....
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Legendguru: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmm
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by chibabypresh(f): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
This post have done alot.it change my life./opposite/
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Ayobami7(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
ok
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2022
astonished:
Davido don dey become Sisi. Woman wrapper.

I don't think you owed anyone, any explanation, this guy dey fall my hand.

Deny your own daughter, mother of your child because one ngbeke, na wa oo
Hehehe. Be like na only you and two persons get sense dt year. Imagine questioning a man travelling wt his kid on his private jet. If U can't handle a blended family wt babymamas don't enter one.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 03, 2022
bayoola:
If he had discussed this with chioma before embarking on the journey There will be no need for davido’s post... Trying to come out clean after kasala burst.
Like say na u people dey the relationship. cheesy Anyways they've gone to Ghana again. I'm sure no discussions were necessary this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.