Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana (50213 Views)

Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Maliqcious: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mr Wiseman there comes a time in every man's live when love got U stuck...And U should know He proposed to her...by the if you that wise enough why you been stupid
Nastofar:
This boy is so immature. Why do you have to deny it? Nonsense all because you don't want Chioma to be angry. Las las Chioma go shit for ya head
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by richPHAROAH: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
its either that or she fly economy lol
davido get bad mouth/
thunder fire bloggers/
and lightening strike that betting guy above me angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by back2sender: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Prettiedame:
"My daughter's mother"...Interesting way of disassociation
The lady is very stupid with a low self esteem.
Her only meal ticket is to hang around the guy, just see how she pose for inside private jet.
So shameless a lady!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Maliqcious: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Am so surprised that most men in this forum has turn ladies into anything taking they feelings for granted...like money is everything. ..even if Davido bleep Her so it cool if he comes in public and say it...to what gain? you don't know why most famous celebrities, politicians and business men are suffering from depression is lack of committed to love..U can do you research.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by ncmedia: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Here is an opportunity to own purchase a .com domain & hosting service at cheaper price with netoxon season's greetings offer.
Coupon Code for 90% off .com domain: NSG (required hosting service)
Coupon Code for 50% off hosting service: N50OUT

Both offers ends: 10/01/2020

For more information u can contact the website support system. Propagation takes less than 3hrs (instead of 24hrs).
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by swedbase(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Explain to chioma and leave us alone. Mumu chioma wey dem.no give usa visa. Anytime he goes to usa baby mama number 2 has him. Ode chioma

Some of you here can be bitter for nothing... Stop being bitter if you want to be successful this year thanks.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Mayflowa(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
He didn't tell us the part he fvcked her airborne

Once there, always there.

Even Tuface can't deny he has not fvcked Pero after marriage with Annie.

It's just normal.

Davido too dey shake.

Acting like Chioma will be last.

Wetin con concern tuface na??
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Basilekeh: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good evening house, please I have an intensive 4 weeks training coming up at VI on Monday, please I need someone to assist in accommodating me as I reside far far from the venue. Your kind gesture will be really appreciated.
Please I really need the help so I don't miss the job training.
My WhatsApp number is 08134316982...thanks house
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by isahsalee: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Confused blogger everywhere!

How did David deny the story? ;

David confirmed that, his baby mama, himself and their baby Imade all of them on same flight to Ghana for concert and business.

Maybe because he didn't say they had fun together?
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by isahsalee: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
isahsalee:
Confused blogger everywhere!

How did Davido deny the story? ;

Davido confirmed that, his baby mama, himself and their baby Imade all of them on same flight to Ghana for concert and business.

Maybe because he didn't say they had fun together?
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Evebeautyworld2: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Lol!!! Na so oooo. I just dey watch the girl as her fellow Igbos are pushing her to undermine Sofia & turning the whole thing to a tribal supremacy battle.

Me personally ooo, I prefer Sophia because she’s damn sexy & she is the mother of Davido’s first child. That child imade connects Davido & Sophia as long as she’s alive. So no marriage can sever that tie.

Let’s watch & see whether Davido will summon courage & marry her this year. If Davido doesn’t do the ceremony this year, it then means she has been officially added as Baby mama No. 3.
Marriage or not davido still likes Sofia havent u see people who get married and then divorced? Na eye service dey worry davido,besides chioma should know what she's in for before she accepted to be his wife..make she carry her cross nothing she does is going to separate davido and Sofia

2 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Incandescent(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Titugirl:
Why do I feel like that post was typed by chioma...just thinking aloud

My thoughts too
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by biafranrealson: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
yoruba media gutter and gossip . you think all your antics will make my sister run away. she has come to stay.
50 years wedding anniversary with David Adeleke is her portion
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Incandescent(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
biafranrealson:
yoruba media gutter and gossip . you think all your antics will make my sister run away. she has come to stay.

This nonsense should end in 2019

You can't continue this way man

2 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Jecdope(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Theory TV *home of fun�, laughter�, business☕, entertainment�, motivational quotes� etc
Follow this link to join ����https:///2347011328951?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is%20....%0AI%20would%20love%20to%20join%20be%20part%20of%20*THEORY%20TV%20%F0%9F%93%BA*%20%0A%0A%0A%F0%9F%91%B4%F0%9F%8F%BF%F0%9F%90%BA

Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways�
Advertisement�, conspiracy theories�,scary
threads�,Hilarous videos�, Hook up,
promotions�, funny � memes and many more all
on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to
miss out. Cmon click on the link

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by chaloskyx: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
both of you are irrelevant to be on FP please next....
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's the setting of a Southern traditional marriage setting done by Davido's brother and family with Kani's family. Please post that of Davido and Chioma as a proof of any union.
It was only a meet and greet meeting not a trado ....Davido isn't sure what he wants right now, the only thing I know he wants very much are his kids, I don't think he is interested in this family tie thing, but I suspect his father must be putting overwhelming pressure on him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by MostBlessedOne: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]na him life naa, if he like sef make he carry all d girl ancestors for d same plane..ee no consign me.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by shineeye1: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
biafranrealson:

Last time we checked, your sister is still in the same class with other baby mamas..a fvckmate!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Resees:

He was never married ..where did you get the husband thing from?

I thought he was engaged?
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Yoighaman(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
uruba23:

It was only a meet and greet meeting not a trado ....Davido isn't sure what he wants right now, the only thing I know he wants very much are his kids, I don't think he is interested in this family tie thing, but I suspect his father must be putting overwhelming pressure on him.

Did you know it never occurred to me it was just an 'intro' until I read it here? All along, I thought it was 'trad', damn, I just hope nothing goes wrong and he gets married to her this year, otherwise, it would be a very sad tale.

We wish them all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Basilekeh:
Good evening house, please I have an intensive 4 weeks training coming up at VI on Monday, please I need someone to assist in accommodating me as I reside far far from the venue. Your kind gesture will be really appreciated.
Please I really need the help so I don't miss the job training.
My WhatsApp number is 08134316982...thanks house

See this man o. You are making such a request online in a country where nobody knows who is who? Please for the sake of your family, do not put up with a stranger o, before them go begin look for the mouth wey ground take drink water. In other words, please save up some money and get a low budget hotel to lodge before you fall into the hands of gbomo gbomo. Do not trust anybody in that country!!
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by ogbonti: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's the setting of a Southern traditional marriage setting done by Davido's brother and family with Kani's family. Please post that of Davido and Chioma as a proof of any union.

Ogbeni, do you know the difference between “a question” and “a statement” ??

I asked a question which means I do not have an answer so why are you spoiling for an argument ? Don’t be bitter bro, I only asked a question. Peace!
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Onyeoma CY...na now wey chioma born you turn good Samaritan to dey give lift up and down. Kai! Men? I fear una.
Hey baby, I got u there. That is why I always advise ladies to do away with men who have already have a child with another woman.
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Macdav(m): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2020
post=85442925:
Marriage destroyers/ Home wreckers on the loose.

God pass them.

Chef Chi, nothing do you.

You will dominate your territory with your Hubby...

#TogetherForever

what territory? I pray she does with someone like Davido who will always bleep around..... she subscribed to this sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Hotfreez: 3:33am On Jan 03, 2020
biafranrealson:

She and her family go don cry taya. Their meal ticket don dey play away match.

Punna can't keep a man. If Chioma continues being childish and insecure, she would lose Davido.

If Davido dump Chioma, her life don spoil be that. She don turn after 1.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by Kirinwa: 5:22am On Jan 03, 2020
janefblog:
Nigerian singer, Davido has denied taking his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu on a supposed vacation to Ghana.

JFB recalls photos showing the singer and his babymama in the same private jet had surfaced online. Read here

The singer revealed that his first baby mama had a business to handle in Ghana while he was also billed to perform at a concert, dubbed Afronation in the country so it was only fair that she joined him on the ride.

Davido said he brought along Imade because he didn’t want to leave her alone in Lagos especially without her mom and he didn’t want her to fly on a economy class.

The risky crooner expressed his displeasure over the viral reports about him and his babymama as he stated that it should end.

Davido needs to grow some balls or has Chioma squashed it already?

What's wrong if you went on vacation with her? Isnt she your daughter's mother?
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by KK05EFOLK: 5:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Explain to chioma and leave us alone. Mumu chioma wey dem.no give usa visa. Anytime he goes to usa baby mama number 2 has him. Ode chioma
.... i doubt if you have travel by Air before ..... Instead of hating .... Hustle smart and pray harder ... make u get 1% of Davido money
Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by somtookeke(m): 5:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Davido denies taking his first baby mama, Sophia, on a vacation to Ghana

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/davido-denies-taking-his-first-baby.html

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by somtookeke(m): 5:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Davido denies taking his first baby mama, Sophia, on a vacation to Ghana...

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/davido-denies-taking-his-first-baby.html

Re: Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana by ekhai(m): 6:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

mukina2 is back.

What a great day for our democracy.
ARE YOU SURE MUKINA2 IS BACK. WHERE YOU SEE HERE? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Neato C's Twitter Follower Begged Him For N50,000 And Got N100,000 (Pictured) / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.