Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi (1809 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her Sister-In-Law, Chops Body For Money Ritual (Graphic) / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by lizzywhite(f): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen, Queen Farcadi has opened up on why she went into prostitution.

Without shame and with the highest sincerity, Queen Farcadi has stated that she is very lazy and can’t do any other work apart from prostitution.

In an interview with Delay, the 24-year-old Ghanaian socialite said she is not ashamed beacause she make over 2.5 million naira monthly from prostitution. and she has been sleeping with several men from different countries said she went into prostitution since she is sluggish and can't work.

Source
https://www.zeenationblog.com/2020/01/i-sell-my-body-for-living-because-im.html?m=1

Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by chariisGRACE(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
h
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by chariisGRACE(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
what a Hoe!

Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by Citytrend: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
For this Lady shame has gone on a vacation
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by Jones47(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Is prostituion legal?
angry sad
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Well she's saying the truth and I respect her for that.

1 Like

Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by MossLuv: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
But you are not lazzy to collect different preeks
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by Mgbadike80: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
She looks like a low budget hoe.
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by basty: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Morality is on AWOL.

Lots of girls reading this are worst than the lady.

It is good she is not pretending.
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by Bluetooth10(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wasted sperm
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by Legalcriminal: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
How can a lazy boy like me sell my body to earn this much?

2 Likes

Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Very Funny, My advice to Naija ladies start blogging Business Now and thank me later, reply me now if you are interested
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by uvie66: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
What is new....next page jare
Re: I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi by losky83: 4:31am On Jan 03, 2020
lizzywhite:
Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen, Queen Farcadi has opened up on why she went into prostitution.

Without shame and with the highest sincerity, Queen Farcadi has stated that she is very lazy and can’t do any other work apart from prostitution.

In an interview with Delay, the 24-year-old Ghanaian socialite said she is not ashamed beacause she make over 2.5 million naira monthly from prostitution. and she has been sleeping with several men from different countries said she went into prostitution since she is sluggish and can't work.

Source
https://www.zeenationblog.com/2020/01/i-sell-my-body-for-living-because-im.html?m=1
2.5 abi?if you die before giving your life to God,you would wish you were making 2naira 50 kobo a month.hell is real.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Brutally Beating A Woman At Kogi State University (Video) / My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses / Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.