Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses (1798 Views)

My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses / Man Confesses To Setting Fire On A House Which Killed Couple & Their Daughter / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Odepo: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
A 44-year-old man from Ini Local government area of Akwa Ibom state who has been allegedly defiling his daughter has revealed that he sees nothing wrong with having carnal knowledge with his biological daughter.

According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was arrested after defiling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state,

“I have had sexual intercourse with her severally. It is a normal thing and I don’t see anything bad in sleeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant because I don’t ejaculate inside her”.
It was gathered that Udoh ex-wife took custody of their two children after they separated seven years ago when the victim was ten years old.

The victim who lived with her mother reunited with her father when her mother brought her back after she completed her secondary education in the month of September to enable her further her education.

Trouble, however, started, in the evening, on September 13, when Udoh asked his daughter to go and have her bath.

The victim why initially refused went to take her bath after her father insisted.

According to the victim, (names with held)

“immediately I started having my bath in the bathroom I became very dizzy as I became very weak. While I was inside the bathroom I called out for help but neighbours could not hear me because I was weak. It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and took me inside. When I got inside he gave me Garri to drink and before I knew what was happening. He removed my wrapper and had sex with me. I don’t know if he drugged the water as I became very weak

Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
This man can't be less than 60, 44 kwanu!!
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Geestarry(f): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Devil!!!
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Insanity
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by bigwig071(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Op,
dem no b nigerians
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Odepo: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Geestarry:
Devil!!!
He is Satan the devil
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Odepo: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
bigwig071:
Op,
dem no b nigerians
People wey from akwa ibom here
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by delzbaba(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Desperation for likes and comments made op bring out a very old news, with unrelated pics and paint it as a new one smh

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Harrykn: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Then keep her and bleep y’all adults and can distinguish between left and right, damn it!!!
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by HopeNeverDies: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Damnnnnn
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Kindness218: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
End time father.
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Tinney104(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin grin
Hmmmm Mr ifeanyi.......chike come here una brother don dey sleep with her daughter

Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Danjikanbauchi: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Buhari did worst that this.
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by DoctorDree(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kill him

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by Boogyman557: 4:25am On Oct 26, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NOW U SEE D REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. NO GO REASON DIS CUNTREE MATTER 2MUCH OR UR BRAIN FIT BURST. WTF MAN
Re: My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, Because I Satisfy Her; A Man Confesses by bigwig071(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2021
How old is the video?
Odepo:

People wey from akwa ibom here

(1) (Reply)

"Couple Arrested" Update On Little Girl Rescued From Her "Madam" (pics/video) / Man Stabs Pastor Over Fake Prophesy In Lagos / Efcc: See Profile Of The Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.