Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? (1136 Views)

Muslim And Christian Dream Interpreter Please Come In. / My Dreams (dream Interpreter) / Reply: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This Mystery Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by Richnerd69: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2020
you might just have been called , to serve a higher purpose.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by KingErnesto(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Finallydead:
You may not fully understand this but you will as it unfolds. Dream 1 shows you will undergo a baptism in God that will bring you out of the foundation of the old creation into the foundation of the new creation leading to the formation of Christ in His lamb nature inside of you. You will rise in the spirit of Elijah after this baptism. Dream 2 reiterates this. You will or have begun to serve the Lord in a certain limited capacity(the gospel you preached was not fully effective) and from there you will undergo a season of transition(represented by darkness) which is is also the Baptism. This will be quite chaotic and unsettling inside of you (the chaos you saw) because you will be shaken to your foundations but in all it will lead you into the transformation in the nature of the lamb even in a renewed mind (in your heavens). Dream 3 reiterates dream 2. While still in the old creation(neighborhood), you will or have been led by Emmanuel(presence of God. be sure to always seek this) to a translation(through the Baptism) into the new creation. Emmanuel attempts to make you know you're not alone in this present school of the Spirit, but many other youths around the world are going through the same. The call is same to all to come out of this initial order(old creation, though you will walk with God's presence for a while in it) and be translated to the His new order(creation). This will be effected when you're truly brought into the revelation of your own filthiness, after which a season of transition(described above) will be initiated to grant you the new order of Christ's righteousness. Still glean what you can from shadeyinka, healthserve, Tellthetruth etc. Most importantly pray to fully understand by the Spirit. Grace and Peace from the God.

Thank you so much. I have actually done God's work i.e evangelism , thereby leading people to christ , served in my local church as P.A to my campus pastor and in the ushering unit. I noticed I haven't been really fruitful in it and there was no much impact or effectiveness in my work. I've been held back , resisted and distracted by my sinful ways and filthiness for long.
I'm at the point where I've realised how filthy my garment is, and I have decided to walk on the path towards attaining Christ's righteousness, as I tend to keep on waiting on the Lord steadfastly in prayers, fasting and meditation .
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by Finallydead: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2020
KingErnesto:

Thank you so much. I have actually done God's work i.e evangelism , thereby leading people to christ , served in my local church as P.A to my campus pastor and in the ushering unit. I noticed I haven't been really fruitful in it and there was no much impact or effectiveness in my work. I've been held back , resisted and distracted by my sinful ways and filthiness for long.
I'm at the point where I've realised how filthy my garment is, and I have decided to walk on the path towards attaining Christ's righteousness, as I tend to keep on waiting on the Lord steadfastly in prayers, fasting and meditation .
If you persevere in this waiting on the Lord, He will bring you into this translation/baptism from your current school of the Spirit into His own righteousness that relieves you of self effort and consequent failures and unsteadiness. If you don't persevere, you will remain in your current season and will bear all its consequences. Many youths, though now unknown in the world, are equally being brought into this. Shalom
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by TellTheTruth: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Finallydead:

If you persevere in this waiting on the Lord, He will bring you into this translation/baptism from your current school of the Spirit into His own righteousness that relieves you of self effort and consequent failures and unsteadiness. If you don't persevere, you will remain in your current season and will bear all its consequences. Many youths, though now unknown in the world, are equally being brought into this. Shalom

I agree with you 100%.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil Rain Destroys Traditional Wedding In Benin City (video) / Why Are Igbos Catholics? / True Story Of Adam And Eve (pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.