Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Dreams (dream Interpreter) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dreams (dream Interpreter) (1293 Views)

Muslim And Christian Dream Interpreter Please Come In. / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
So it started suddenly like the usual dreams I used to have..."No beginning and no end".
After finding myself in a large room with people, though not many, we started chatting. Then, all of a sudden, a pretty lady just appeared in that same room. Somehow, she looked pretty but she looked familiar like someone I already knew in the dreamworld before she appeared in that room.

We got talking like old friends. Someone else entered the room to have a word with the pretty lady but I did not view closely who that was. I was taken away by some thoughts I can not remember what those were. Suddenly, someone walked into the room, a lady in her late 30's or 40's I presumed. She walked towards me like we had met before and she started teasing me.

I did not understand why. But she later told me to follow her to the medication centre of the clinic, only then I realize I had been in the clinic. I could not remember when I registered, did test, and all that. She left immediately for her duty post expecting me to hurriedly come so they could attend to me.

As I was about leaving the large room, the pretty lady started talking to me, asking me questions I do not understand but seem like, "someone is interested in you or your company". I was answering and leaving at the same time when she got up from where she was seated not minding the other person talking to her. It was like she was bored with the other person's talk.

The pretty lady came to me outside the large office as I was going to the medication office and we got talking on the way. On the way, she said I did not care about her, I have never cared; probably maybe someone showing advances all this while, and I have never cared to observe. I told her I liked her. She then stood for a while with shock of disbelief and then continued walking with me.

At some point, I could not see the actual office the ladies in her 30's and 40's went into. It seemed she worked in the institution but I was meant to follow her... to where ever she was going. The buildings that led to the place she entered was so confusing that I could not locate the entrance of where she entered. I must have missed my way and not watching while I was listing with the pretty lady.

The pretty lady then went ahead of me directing me to a staircase of a building at our front urging me to come along as that was the building the lady in her 30's and 40's had entered. She climbed the stairs and I followed behind slowly only for me to get to other stairs like the next stage to climb. I did not see the pretty lady again when I got to this stage as I just assumed she had gone into the said office.

The stairs (curved now) looked strange. What kind of stairs were those, one going upward and another going downward? I tried to climb the one going upward but I struggled to climb it; only for me to hear them calling in an office downward that they were waiting... I decided to use the stair downward to get to the office but I still struggled downwards.

Immediately, while trying to climb downwards to get to the office, I gazed at my sight another stair that started from the entrance of the building which was leading directly and less stressful to the office than the ones I saw earlier. Then, I woke up from my dream world...

"What could be the meaning of this dream..." I said to myself
Please can anyone really give meaning to this dream
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Omokowa:
So it started suddenly like the usual dreams I used to have..."No beginning and no end".
After finding myself in a large room with people, though not many, we started chatting. Then, all of a sudden, a pretty lady just appeared in that same room. Somehow, she looked pretty but she looked familiar like someone I already knew in the dreamworld before she appeared in that room.

We got talking like old friends. Someone else entered the room to have a word with the pretty lady but I did not view closely who that was. I was taken away by some thoughts I can not remember what those were. Suddenly, someone walked into the room, a lady in her late 30's or 40's I presumed. She walked towards me like we had met before and she started teasing me.

I did not understand why. But she later told me to follow her to the medication centre of the clinic, only then I realize I had been in the clinic. I could not remember when I registered, did test, and all that. She left immediately for her duty post expecting me to hurriedly come so they could attend to me.

As I was about leaving the large room, the pretty lady started talking to me, asking me questions I do not understand but seem like, "someone is interested in you or your company". I was answering and leaving at the same time when she got up from where she was seated not minding the other person talking to her. It was like she was bored with the other person's talk.

The pretty lady came to me outside the large office as I was going to the medication office and we got talking on the way. On the way, she said I did not care about her, I have never cared; probably maybe someone showing advances all this while, and I have never cared to observe. I told her I liked her. She then stood for a while with shock of disbelief and then continued walking with me.

At some point, I could not see the actual office the ladies in her 30's and 40's went into. It seemed she worked in the institution but I was meant to follow her... to where ever she was going. The buildings that led to the place she entered was so confusing that I could not locate the entrance of where she entered. I must have missed my way and not watching while I was listing with the pretty lady.

The pretty lady then went ahead of me directing me to a staircase of a building at our front urging me to come along as that was the building the lady in her 30's and 40's had entered. She climbed the stairs and I followed behind slowly only for me to get to other stairs like the next stage to climb. I did not see the pretty lady again when I got to this stage as I just assumed she had gone into the said office.

The stairs (curved now) looked strange. What kind of stairs were those, one going upward and another going downward? I tried to climb the one going upward but I struggled to climb it; only for me to hear them calling in an office downward that they were waiting... I decided to use the stair downward to get to the office but I still struggled downwards.

Immediately, while trying to climb downwards to get to the office, I gazed at my sight another stair that started from the entrance of the building which was leading directly and less stressful to the office than the ones I saw earlier. Then, I woke up from my dream world...

Learn to summarize your dreams abeg I can't read all these.
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Missyajoke:

Learn to summarize your dreams abeg I can't read all these.
It can't be submarize
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let me read through and see if I can interprete
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'll advise you to join Facebook dreams and it's interpretation. That group is dope
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Omokowa:

Critical analysis of your dream
1. Someone particularly a lady is trying to get close to you and once she gets close to you you're finished . Be careful of your dealings with ladies.
2. The stairs parts means she's trying to lure you into her trap and once you're entrapped you may never be free from it

Be careful in your dealings with ladies. God bless
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
@OP, I am guessing you do not believe that there is meaning to every dream, right? If yes, so why pick this particular dream to want a meaning for?
What elements in the dream are you most hopeful to find meaning to?
The pretty lady? The nurse in her 30s/40s? The room full of people? The whimsical stairways?

From the way you described the clinic, it seems you are somehow familiar with the place. So couldn't this be a memory or your mind reordering pictures you have stored in there?

I say this because Christianity is not about exploring the dreaming in the way that many do today, that used to be a pagan belief that many have added to their beliefs.

Jesus Christ also had dreams in His time on earth and He did not look to them for direction in any way or form. Why as Christians do many of you, much like the pagans do?

2 Likes

Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please ignore kobojunkie

1 Like

Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 12:50am On Jun 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

1. Someone particularly a lady is trying to get close to you and once she gets close to you you're finished . Be careful of your dealings with ladies.
2. The stairs parts means she's trying to lure you into her trap and once you're entrapped you may never be free from it

Hmmmm, thanks for your contribution

1 Like

Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 12:54am On Jun 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@OP, I am guessing you do not believe that there is meaning to every dream, right? If yes, so why pick this particular dream to want a meaning for?
What elements in the dream are you most hopeful to find meaning to?
The pretty lady? The nurse in her 30s/40s? The room full of people? The whimsical stairways?

From the way you described the clinic, it seems you are somehow familiar with the place. So couldn't this be a memory or your mind reordering pictures you have stored in there?

I say this because Christianity is not about exploring the dreaming in the way that many do today, that used to be a pagan belief that many have added to their beliefs.

Jesus Christ also had dreams in His time on earth and He did not look to them for direction in any way or form. Why as Christians do many of you, much like the pagans do?

I believe dreams are meant to caution you, direct you or even bless you as the case maybe... As Christians too I feel we should look at dreams as a message that will guide us. So ignoring dreams and say it doesn't matter maybe the beginning of a sad event to come.
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Omokowa:
I believe dreams are meant to caution you, direct you or even bless you as the case maybe... As Christians too I feel we should look at dreams as a message that will guide us. So ignoring dreams and say it doesn't matter maybe the beginning of a sad event to come.
Those who believe in zodiacs, spirits of ancestors, signs, ghosts also tell themselves the exact same thing you just spewed, only that they do not delude themselves, pretending Jesus Christ, or the Spirit of God, in some way approve of those beliefs of theirs

If God wanted us to be guided by such pagan ideas, why did He bother to install His very own Spirit on the inside of everyone who belongs to Him? Why did God tell us that His own Spirit will serve as our teacher, guide, helper, and comforter, counselor?
Don't you think that is so you and I do not look elsewhere but to Him and Him alone when we have a need?

Let's pretend for a second this dream of yours is indeed a "message", don't you believe that God lives on the inside of you, would have unpackaged and decoded that message for you, giving you the answers to the dream right there and then, rather than having you wake up disturbed by it, and then watching you go on some wild good chase for answers, abandoning the counsel of the very Guide He has installed inside of you(assuming you are born again)?

You have to think these things through, please.
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Acehart: 5:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

In all scripture, I never saw a female dream interpreter, why?
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Those who believe in zodiacs, spirits of ancestors, signs, ghosts also tell themselves the exact same thing you just spewed, only that they do not delude themselves, pretending Jesus Christ, or the Spirit of God, in some way approve of those beliefs of theirs

If God wanted us to be guided by such pagan ideas, why did He bother to install His very own Spirit on the inside of everyone who belongs to Him? Why did God tell us that His own Spirit will serve as our teacher, guide, helper, and comforter, counselor?
Don't you think that is so you and I do not look elsewhere but to Him and Him alone when we have a need?

Let's pretend for a second this dream of yours is indeed a "message", don't you believe that God lives on the inside of you, would have unpackaged and decoded that message for you, giving you the answers to the dream right there and then, rather than having you wake up disturbed by it, and then watching you go on some wild good chase for answers, abandoning the counsel of the very Guide He has installed inside of you(assuming you are born again)?

You have to think these things through, please.
You have actually spoken well but I want you to know that as humans sometimes we tend to do things as our desires lead us. It doesn't mean we are not born again but God has always brought us back to our senses through diverse means... Dreams sometimes or all times remind us of the dreadful path we may be taking without knowing or know but still remain in it due to selfish desires

Before coming here, God has been giving me signs but may be as you said I need to ask God to give me the gift to interpret dreams because it is a gift we can get by asking..

Don't be offended by my coming here to say about this but you never can tell who might be learning from this
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2020
All through the scripture, we have seen that dreams are confusing to the dreamer, strange, boring and most times depicted no meaning to an ordinary person.... Especially those you narrate your dreams to. It is a spiritual vision that some who has the gift to interpret will understand.

At the end of the day, it is still a message whether good or bad, it all depends
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Acehart:

In all scripture, I never saw a female dream interpreter, why?

Don't know.
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Acehart: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

Don't know.

There isn’t one. Dream interpretation is the role of a “Head” - Women don’t fall into this category. Joseph and Daniel were “Heads” in their time.

One thing common with dream interpreters is their compassion; your first response to the OP was unkind and insensitive to his feelings. Therefore, this shows that you are not qualified to be an interpreter; and your interpretation is false.

Secondly, Daniel used his training from ‘every branch of knowledge and wisdom’ he acquired by reading and learning to interpret dreams; what we have today that matches that description is the Bible; your interpretation was a an emission of your ‘human‘ understanding and feelings, where no reference to the Bible or any other book was made.

“Heads” always read; they have immense skill in understanding the scriptures. “Heads” are compassionate. “Heads” are revered as God. Today, Christ is our “Head”; All understanding of spiritual things can only come from Him. Let OP ask Christ for interpretation.
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Acehart:

There isn’t one. Dream interpretation is the role of a “Head” - Women don’t fall into this category. Joseph and Daniel were “Heads” in their time.

One thing common with dream interpreters is their compassion; your first response to the OP was unkind and insensitive to his feelings. Therefore, this shows that you are not qualified to be an interpreter; and your interpretation is false.

Secondly, Daniel used his training from ‘every branch of knowledge and wisdom’ he acquired by reading and learning to interpret dreams; what we have today that matches that description is the Bible; your interpretation was a an emission of your ‘human‘ understanding and feelings, where no reference to the Bible or any other book was made.

“Heads” always read; they have immense skill in understanding the scriptures. “Heads” are compassionate. “Heads” are revered as God. Today, Christ is our “Head”; All understanding of spiritual things can only come from Him. Let OP ask Christ for interpretation.

What's the meaning of this, it's people like you that interpret the bible upside down, So you're trying to tell me Deborah in the bible was what? Change your thinking. If there can be a female preacher why not a Prophet or Prophetess. shocked shocked shocked
Read about Kathryn Khulman and others in God's general. What a man can do a Woman can do better. Please change your thinking.
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Acehart: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

What's the meaning of this, it's people like you that interpret the bible upside down, So you're trying to tell me Deborah in the bible was what? Change your thinking. If there can be a female preacher why not a Prophet or Prophetess. shocked shocked shocked
Read about Kathryn Khulman and others in God's general. What a man can do a Woman can do better. Please change your thinking.

The Head in Israel was Barak in Deborahs time. In Israel, The Leader of the People was the King and the High Priest. The only “Head” in Israel that was a woman was Queen Ataliah- she was a witch. You should have read the context of my response and the context from the scriptures.

You may be angry at my response; but are you a prophetess? Are you a General in God’s army? If you can’t reply in the affirmative, your interpretation is false. Those women or men may be “Generals” but they are not the Head, Christ.
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Acehart:

The Head in Israel was Barak in Deborahs time. In Israel, The Leader of the People was the King and the High Priest. The only “Head” in Israel that was a woman was Queen Ataliah; she was a witch. You should have read the context of my response and the context from the scriptures.

You may be angry at my response; but are you a prophetess? Are you a General in God’s army? If you can’t reply in the affirmative, your interpretation is false. Those women or men may be “Generals” but they are not the Head, Christ.

It is well undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Acehart: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

It is well undecided undecided undecided

A dream is capable of making its dreamer uneasy for days, even years. When an opportunity like this presents itself again, please show the dreamer compassion: offer to pray for him/her, fast and offer to search the scriptures, so that you may get a clue of what the dream means. If you wouldn’t do all of these things, there is even compassion in silence.

Surely, if you would offer to pray, fast and search the scriptures, an interpretation would surely come, through you or another.

1 Like

Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Acehart:

A dream is capable of making its dreamer uneasy for days, even years. When an opportunity like this presents itself again, please show the dreamer compassion: offer to pray for him/her, fast and offer to search the scriptures, so that you may get a clue of what the dream means. If you wouldn’t do all of these things, there is even compassion in silence.

Surely, if you would offer to pray, fast and search the scriptures, an interpretation would surely come, through you or another.

Okay ohh
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by genny4love: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning, please can u help me interprete the following dreams?

The first one, I visited a friend and she gave me a plate containing ripe palm fruits and some African cherry( agbalumo). I think I had a taste on the. Palm fruits. After which she went inside her room and showed me a navy blue wallet which was a gift to her. I also told her that I have the black colour of the second wallet.
The second dream was I saw myself giving birth to twins even though I wasn't pregnant in the dream. Am still single. I don't know what that means
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2020
genny4love:
Good morning, please can u help me interprete the following dreams?

The first one, I visited a friend and she gave me a plate containing ripe palm fruits and some African cherry( agbalumo). I think I had a taste on the. Palm fruits. After which she went inside her room and showed me a navy blue wallet which was a gift to her. I also told her that I have the black colour of the second wallet.
The second dream was I saw myself giving birth to twins even though I wasn't pregnant in the dream. Am still single. I don't know what that means
hmmm....waiting for answers from nairaland dreams interpreter
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Kobojunkie: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Omokowa:
@OP, I didn't say dreams are not real messages. What I said is you ought to look inwards, not outwards for the answers you seek...
The Prophet Joel said...

Joel 2 vs 28
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28. The Lord Will Pour Out His Spirit “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh ; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.
As Peter rightly stated in Acts, the Spirit has indeed been poured out on the world (unbelieving and believing alike). Today, men and women everywhere have dreams, visions, and prophecies. I am not an exception.

Acts 2 vs 17-21
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. ‘God says: In the last days I will pour out my Spirit on all people .
Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions. Your old men will have special dreams.
18. In those days I will pour out my Spirit on my servants, men, and women, and they will prophesy.
19. I will work wonders in the sky above. I will cause miraculous signs on the earth below. There will be blood, fire, and thick smoke.
20. The sun will be changed into darkness, and the moon will be as red as blood. Then the great and glorious day of the Lord will come.
21. And everyone who trusts in the Lord[b] will be saved.’

Without a near-immediate source of answers, those in the world are left looking everywhere they can for answers to the puzzles and questions these dreams/visions/prophecies pose them. Pagans look to their mediums/prophets/psychics for answers many of whom readily have answers, no matter how false to give seekers - it is a gamble as far as truth is concerned.

The benefit of having the Spirit of God, as a follower of Christ in this, is that not only do we have the one who creates those dream/visions/prophecy messages, we also have the same one who provides the interpretation to all dreams, visions, or prophecies, living right inside of us. Unlike the rest of the world, we have the very one who gives and holds the true interpretation to, all those dreams and visions and prophecies, living on the inside of everyone who is a follower of Jesus Christ's. Yes, the same Spirit that lived inside of Christ and probably gave Christ His messages and prophecies as well, yes, the Spirit of truth is the one responsible for
* Joseph dream and understanding of it
* Joseph's knowing of Pharaoh's dream, and interpretation
* Ezekiel's many visions and understanding of each vision
* Daniels own dreams and visions, including the one about the King of Persia's son
* Daniel's knowledge and understanding of King Nebuchadnezzars dream
* Peter's vision and eventually understanding of the said vision
* Paul dream message
* John's vision as recorded in the book of revelation by the dreamer

With this in mind, here are some questions you ought to ask yourself before you step out to ask another human being to provide for you an interpretation of your dream/vision/prophecy.undecided
Did Joseph seek help from another person? undecided
Did Paul or Peter ask others for interpretation of the message that God has placed on their hearts? undecided
Did any of the Prophets(men of God in the old) have persons they went to for interpretation of dreams, visions or prophecies? undecided

So, why should a Christian seek external interpretation, if the Spirit of God truly abides with him/her? undecided

How does it profit a Born again Christian to seek answers the same way that Pagans do, even if done supposedly in the name of God? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

@OP, I didn't say dreams are not real messages. What I said is you ought to look inwards, not outwards for the answers you seek...
The Prophet Joel said...

As Peter rightly stated in Acts, the Spirit has indeed been poured out on the world (unbelieving and believing alike). Today, men and women everywhere have dreams, visions, and prophecies. I am not an exception.

Without a near-immediate source of answers, those in the world are left looking everywhere they can for answers to the puzzles and questions these dreams/visions/prophecies pose them. Pagans look to their mediums/prophets/psychics for answers many of whom readily have answers, no matter how false to give seekers - it is a gamble as far as truth is concerned.

The benefit of having the Spirit of God, as a follower of Christ in this, is that not only do we have the one who creates those dream/visions/prophecy messages, we also have the same one who provides the interpretation to all dreams, visions, or prophecies, living right inside of us. Unlike the rest of the world, we have the very one who gives and holds the true interpretation to, all those dreams and visions and prophecies, living on the inside of everyone who is a follower of Jesus Christ's. Yes, the same Spirit that lived inside of Christ and probably gave Christ His messages and prophecies as well, yes, the Spirit of truth is the one responsible for
* Joseph dream and understanding of it
* Joseph's knowing of Pharaoh's dream, and interpretation
* Ezekiel's many visions and understanding of each vision
* Daniels own dreams and visions, including the one about the King of Persia's son
* Daniel's knowledge and understanding of King Nebuchadnezzars dream
* Peter's vision and eventually understanding of the said vision
* Paul dream message
* John's vision as recorded in the book of revelation by the dreamer

With this in mind, here are some questions you ought to ask yourself before you step out to ask another human being to provide for you an interpretation of your dream/vision/prophecy.undecided
Did Joseph seek help from another person? undecided
Did Paul or Peter ask others for interpretation of the message that God has placed on their hearts? undecided
Did any of the Prophets(men of God in the old) have persons they went to for interpretation of dreams, visions or prophecies? undecided

So, why should a Christian seek external interpretation, if the Spirit of God truly abides with him/her? undecided

How would it profit a Born again Christian to go seek answers the same way that Pagans do, in the name of God? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by genny4love: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good evening Mr Yinka, please I need answers to the following dreams because they are just short dreams
1. Sometimes in my dream I see my self wearing or applying a red lipstick on my lips or sometimes in a shop buying a red lipstick.
2. In some of my dreams as well I have seen my self either applying make up on my face or buying make up as well
3. The last dream I had was a family friend of mine was helping me loosen my hair. Please all these signs what do they mean? Thank u
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Missyajoke(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2020
genny4love:
Good evening Mr Yinka, please I need answers to the following dreams because they are just short dreams
1. Sometimes in my dream I see my self wearing or applying a red lipstick on my lips or sometimes in a shop buying a red lipstick.
2. In some of my dreams as well I have seen my self either applying make up on my face or buying make up as well
3. The last dream I had was a family friend of mine was helping me loosen my hair. Please all these signs what do they mean? Thank u

If I help you interpret now they'll call me fake..
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Missyajoke:

If I help you interpret now they'll call me fake..
Don't worry just interpret...

(1) (Reply)

"Come Out Of Them & Be Seperate, Says The LORD" / Trinity And The Unity Of The Church / Christmas ! What it all about ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.