Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? (1133 Views)

Muslim And Christian Dream Interpreter Please Come In. / My Dreams (dream Interpreter) / Reply: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This Mystery Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by KingErnesto(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
I had this dream in series , I discover that when I pray to God for him to interpret my dreams, he then goes on to reveal another dream... I don't want to lean on my own understanding .
Are there also spirit filled believers that can decode these mysteries?

1.I was in this dream and I came out of water and also a man came out of this same water, and I followed him. In this dream, I had a knowing that the man was Elijah. I walked behind him till we got somewhere and we stopped, behold, a very white lamb appeared to us and it was staring at me but nothing was happening.

2. I asked for Interpretation, I don't think I had any. Then I dreamt again I was in the streets doing evangelism and while preaching to a guy, he refused to listen and then immediately everywhere became darkened and people were running helter Skelter. Immediately this happened, this same lamb appeared again, but this time it was in the sky, I looked up and shouted "BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD" and immediately I was transported into a class room of students... I haven't been able to wrap my head over this revelation

I woke up and told my aunt , she told me pray for direction.

3. I saw a man in my old neighbourhood, and when I saw his face , I had a knowing that he was EMMANUEL. He called out to me and I came close , then he said to me ,"look around, see these people are also students and prophets". When I looked I saw these people looking so young like me. Then he said ," Now come join us, let us all GO OUT". But I said "no, I can't because my garment is filthy", and then immediately I appeared in a room and I was clothed with a clean clothing and I stepped out with them.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by healthserve(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Let's take it in bits...

Now Paul said " those that drank of the same baptism, when speaking in reference to the Israeli ties who got baptized in Moses"..... Coming out of the water following someone along simply means you need to be tutored and mentored by a person whom you both have drank from the same "Spiritual fountain", as a matter of fact this person isn't some you are to look for to train or mentor you but is someone within your spiritual house/fellowship/church.. And you may have noticed him or not but he will act as your mentor up till the fullness of Christ is formed in you/or when the next dispensation of God for your life revels itself as revealed in the lamb along the journey after coming out of the river. Its called drinking from the same fountain. So you don't need/havt to join a new church but maintain the fellowship you are and serve under your master there

2. The revelation of darkness and chaos reminds me ofthe scripture where he says I'm sending you out but be wise as a snake but gentle as a dove. The lamb's appearance and the darkness after the rejection of your work means darkness will/shall fall upon those that fail to take heed to your doctrine and that your spiritual work is going to be life wire to cities and to people hence their lives and death will depend on how they embrace your ministry. The purpose of this vision is to let you know the seriousness of what you've been called to do so you can perform at your best levels... Because people's lives would depend on your ministry, you are called to be serious, disciplined and to take the life's of people very serious as this is the severity of your. Ministry.... The appearance of the lamb of God in the sky like the rainbow that appeared in Noah's post flood earth is God reminding you that even in difficulties as you do the work even in the midst of darkness, chaos and confusion you should look up to Him and that He is by your side and remains with you thru the process

You been teleported to the classroom is a sign of your spiritual maturity which is still forming. And while you walked through the darkness and were moved back to the class is like saying you need to further develop and be mentored. It means you need to spend more time. In the word..more time in prayers... More time in studies. I'm sorry when darkness interrupted the work, it meant your preparation may be inadequate if you continue to work at the level of your knowledge hence you are required to notice this important part, not to stop. Ministry but to engage. More time in the spirit as the questions and chaos that you'll meet in public would be subject to how you'll use to your utmost advantage what you've received in your private place of prayer worship and I timations with God

Now the scripture says spiritual things are revealed through spiritual things hence one unclear dream is interpreted by another dream which is why the first dream you had of following someone out of the water is also the third dream explained easily for you to understand it. You will need to overcome your excuses and insecurities like. Imperfections lack of training, sin etc to follow your mentor.

God is saying get closer and the time of the work(your time of service has come and you are expected to drop any excuses and join your mentor and colleagues for training and spiritual exercises and field work) has come and you should follow your master... As all you need to learn will be communicated through your experiences in your walk with God and mentorship.

This is the interpretation of your dreams.

Let me. Know if you have questions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by DonCandido(f): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
HE has called you to his SERVICE.

You have failed or fallen short before.

Ask HIM send you again.

Do not be afraid.

But then, what do I know def?

2 Likes

Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by DavidEsq(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Out belief in dreams and their supposed interpretation, often lead us into practicing spiritism, without knowing it. It is one of the means the devil uses to fvck us up. The scriptures forbid us from inquiring into the future or practicing divination (Deuteronomy 18:10-12). That is exactly what u are seeking. No matter how bad your dreams may be, just pray and commit your ways to God, u go dey alright (Proverbs 3:5,6). Although our dreams are also a product of our thoughts. The more we conform ourselves with Philippians 4:8 that advises us to focus on Bible truths, all crazy dreams would gradually for off

1 Like

Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by DavidEsq(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
healthserve:
Let's take it in bits...

Now Paul said " those that drank of the same baptism, when speaking in reference to the Israeli ties who got baptized in Moses"..... Coming out of the water following someone along simply means you need to be tutored and mentored by a person whom you both have drank from the same "Spiritual fountain", as a matter of fact this person isn't some you are to look for to train or mentor you but is someone within your spiritual house/fellowship/church.. And you may have noticed him or not but he will act as your mentor up till the fullness of Christ is formed in you/or when the next dispensation of God for your life revels itself as revealed in the lamb along the journey after coming out of the river. Its called drinking from the same fountain. So you don't need/havt to join a new church but maintain the fellowship you are and serve under your master there

2. The revelation of darkness and chaos reminds me ofthe scripture where he says I'm sending you out but be wise as a snake but gentle as a dove. The lamb's appearance and the darkness after the rejection of your work means darkness will/shall fall upon those that fail to take heed to your doctrine and that your spiritual work is going to be life wire to cities and to people hence their lives and death will depend on how they embrace your ministry. The purpose of this vision is to let you know the seriousness of what you've been called to do so you can perform at your best levels... Because people's lives would depend on your ministry, you are called to be serious, disciplined and to take the life's of people very serious as this is the severity of your. Ministry.... The appearance of the lamb of God in the sky like the rainbow that appeared in Noah's post flood earth is God reminding you that even in difficulties as you do the work even in the midst of darkness, chaos and confusion you should look up to Him and that He is by your side and remains with you thru the process

Pls show me where Moses baptized the Israelites in the Bible. chai!
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by healthserve(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
DavidEsq:

Pls show me where Moses baptized the Israelites in the Bible. chai!

I'm sorry its a new year and I'm not going to get engaged in this. The movement of the israelites or any followership with any spiritual leader is biblically and spiritually referred to as baptism.

Please leave me alone Sir.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by healthserve(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Cc: Tellthetruth Solite3 Shibaraba Jesusjnr

Kindly review my interpretation of the OP's dreams and chip in your analysis of the dream interpretation I provided to make it more accurate for the op

1 Like

Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
DavidEsq:
Out belief in dreams and their supposed interpretation, often lead us into practicing spiritism, without knowing it. It is one of the means the devil uses to fvck us up. The scriptures forbid us from inquiring into the future or practicing divination (Deuteronomy 18:10-12). That is exactly what u are seeking. No matter how bad your dreams may be, just pray and commit your ways to God, u go dey alright (Proverbs 3:5,6). Although our dreams are also a product of our thoughts. The more we conform ourselves with Philippians 4:8 that advises us to focus on Bible truths, all crazy dreams would gradually for off
No sir!
God guides us through several means. Dream is just one of them, Vision is another, the still voice is another. Those who are God's children are led by His spirit.

God has used dreams to take care of spiritual loose ends.

Finally, not everyone is gifted in the interpretation of dreams and visions!
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by KingErnesto(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
healthserve:
Let's take it in bits...

You been teleported to the classroom is a sign of your spiritual maturity which is still forming. And while you walked through the darkness and were moved back to the class is like saying you need to further develop and be mentored. It means you need to spend more time. In the word..more time in prayers... More time in studies. I'm sorry when darkness interrupted the work, it meant your preparation may be inadequate if you continue to work at the level of your knowledge hence you are required to notice this important part, not to stop. Ministry but to engage. More time in the spirit as the questions and chaos that you'll meet in public would be subject to how you'll use to your utmost advantage what you've received in your private place of prayer worship and I timations with God

Now the scripture says spiritual things are revealed through spiritual things hence one unclear dream is interpreted by another dream which is why the first dream you had of following someone out of the water is also the third dream explained easily for you to understand it. You will need to overcome your excuses and insecurities like. Imperfections lack of training, sin etc to follow your mentor.

God is saying get closer and the time of the walk has come and you should follow your master... As all you need to learn will be communicated through your experiences in your walk with God and mentorship.

This is the interpretation of your dreams.

Let me. Know if you have questions

Thank you sir . I find this very informative and explanatory. I'm really having a hard time trying to resist the distractions thrown at me. I used to be very agile in the things of God, but overtime I find my self slacking and indulging in things believers shouldn't do. I have alot to learn. My pastor in church told me to always sit behind him , and also to always wait for him after service so he can mentor me. He has tried bringing me close severally, but I keep shying away.

But now I have made up my mind to Chase after him wholeheartedly , I have a revelatory gift that needs to be nortured and if I don't align myself with God's word in constant meditation and devotion to prayers , I might not fulfill purpose or get to the next phase of my gift . Personally, I want to see HIM.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by DavidEsq(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
healthserve:

I'm sorry its a new year and I'm not going to get engaged in this. The movement of the israelites or any followership with any spiritual leader is biblically and spiritually referred to as baptism.

Please leave me alone Sir.
The scriptures make clear what baptism is. Ur definition is plain lie, therefore devilish. 2 Timothy 4:4 warns us of persons like u that spread false stories. Furthermore, if u claim to be spirit-filled, u would have realised that ur response is absolutely bereft of godliness because the scriptures at 1 Peter 3:15 admonishes us to defend our beliefs/faith to others, doing so with DEEP RESPECT, which ur response is pitiably bereft of. Lastly, Hebrews 1:1,2 tell us that God no longer speaks to us in dreams and visions. Rather he does so through his word, the Bible. That is the reason for several fake prophecies today, from so-called prominent "Men of God".
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by healthserve(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
DavidEsq:

The scriptures make clear what baptism is. Ur definition is plain lie, therefore devilish. 2 Timothy 4:4 warns us of persons like u that spread false stories. Lastly, if u claim to be spirit-filled, u would have realised that ur response is absolutely bereft of godliness because the scriptures at 1 Peter 3:15 admonishes us to defend our beliefs/faith to others, doing so with DEEP RESPECT, which ur response is pitiably bereft of.

Okay I'm a false pastor or spiritual person or prophet but then what will be my benefit to say what is not in this case. Ask the Lord to help you with the spirit of criticisms uneccessarily and needless fault finding. Now leave me alone. Please it's a new year. If you've not understood that spiritual discipleship and baptism are used interchangeably spiritually and biblically, then you have a lot to learn. A lot.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by healthserve(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
KingErnesto:

Thank you sir . I find this very informative and explanatory. I'm really having a hard time trying to resist the distractions thrown at me. I used to be very agile in the things of God, but overtime I find my self slacking and indulging in things believers shouldn't do. I have alot to learn. My pastor in church told me to always sit behind him , and also to always wait for him after service so he can mentor me. He has tried bringing me close severally, but I keep shying away.

But now I have made up my mind to Chase after him wholeheartedly , I have a revelatory gift that needs to be nortured and if I don't align myself with God's word in constant meditation and devotion to prayers , I might not fulfill purpose or get to the next phase of my gift . Personally, I want to see HIM.

God is instilling in you the confidence to come closer to him/work closer with your mentor. Do away with your fears, the fear of/from sin. Do not forget sin steals boldness. God is asking you come before Him in boldness in active service of His work under the mentorship of the shepherd He has provided for you

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by DavidEsq(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

No sir!
God guides us through several means. Dream is just one of them, Vision is another, the still voice is another. Those who are God's children are led by His spirit.

God has used dreams to take care of spiritual loose ends.

Finally, not everyone is gifted in the interpretation of dreams and visions!
Hebrews 1:1,2 proves u wrong.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
KingErnesto:
I had this dream in series , I discover that when I pray to God for him to interpret my dreams, he then goes on to reveal another dream... I don't want to lean on my own understanding .

I agree with healthserve.

1. It's certain you have a calling,
2. You are still being prepared
3. You'll be perfected for the work when your training is complete

NB:
Being called to ministry is NOT the same as opening a church or becoming a pastor; No!
It means you have been empowered with grace to do the work of evangelism(as in this case).

Your second dream doesn't offer you "great success" in conversion of people. It seems you are to simply be a witness against your generation of how they rejected the Light and chose darkness!

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by DavidEsq(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
healthserve:

Okay I'm a false pastor or spiritual person or prophet but then what will be my benefit to say what is not in this case. Ask the Lord to help you with the spirit of criticisms uneccessarily and needless fault finding. Now leave me alone. Please it's a new year. If you've not understood that spiritual discipleship and baptism are used interchangeably spiritually and biblically, then you have a lot to learn. A lot.
if u understand the scriptures as u claim, u would realise that Pastors do not have a source in the bible. The Bible never provided for pastors. There is nothing as Pastors in the holy scriptures. Titus 1:5, 1 Peter 5:1, 1 Timothy 5:17, Acts 15:2, 1 Timothy 4:14 and many more.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
healthserve:

Kindly review my interpretation of the OP's dreams and chip in your analysis of the dream interpretation I provided to make it more accurate for the op
on point bro. On point. Makes sense
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
DavidEsq:

Hebrews 1:1,2 proves u wrong.
You are mis-interpreting
Heb 1:1-2:
"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, Has in these last days spoken to us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

Because AFTER the resurrection and taking up to heaven of Christ, God still used dreams, prophecies and visions to guide His children

Acts 16:9-10:
"And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavored to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel to them."

Acts 2:17:
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"

1Cor 12:10:
"To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits ; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues :"

Sometimes as Christians, we fall into the error of denying the power of the gospel. You can only be used to the level of your FAITH of Christ's ability in you.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by healthserve(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
DavidEsq:

if u understand the scriptures as u claim, u would realise that Pastors do not have a source in the bible. The Bible never provided for pastors. There is nothing as Pastors in the holy scriptures. Titus 1:5, 1 Peter 5:1, 1 Timothy 5:17, Acts 15:2, 1 Timothy 4:14 and many more.

I'm not here to argue. I only provided interpretations to a dream as led by God's wisdom directing me Sir

1 Like

Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by healthserve(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
on point bro. On point. Makes sense

Very well bro cool
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by healthserve(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

NB:
Being called to ministry is NOT the same as opening a church or becoming a pastor; No!
It means you have been empowered with grace to do the work of evangelism(as in this case).

Your second dream doesn't offer you "great success" in conversion of people. It seems you are to simply be a witness against your generation of how they rejected the Light and chose darkness!

Shalom

Apt perspective. Thank you
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by andelshop: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
#
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by KingErnesto(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

NB:

Shalom

Thank you sir. I don't even want to be a pastor as I detest anything "title"...Besides I think the church building just keeps the preacher stationed , I like to be on the move from place to place.

I just really need clarity on what God has called me to do. I want to be a carrier of his presence . I want to See Him.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
KingErnesto:

Thank you sir. I don't even want to be a pastor as I detest anything "title"...Besides I think the church building just keeps the preacher stationed , I like to be on the move from place to place.

I just really need clarity on what God has called me to do. I want to be a carrier of his presence . I want to See Him.
Devote more time to Prayer of consecration AND be more active in evangelism. When you start, your "Elijah" will show up. He isn't a stranger to you, you only don't know he's supposed to be the Elijah.

What God has called you to do!?
It is very clear and loud: it's the message of Elijah
"MAKE STRAIGHT THE WAY OF THE LORD!"

Mat 3:3:
"For this is he who was spoken of through Isaiah the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make ready the way of the Lord, Make his paths straight."

Mat 11:13-14:
"For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to receive [it,] this is Elijah, who is about to come."

Your message is to prepare all for the coming of Christ in Teaching, Preaching, Baptizing and Discipleship. (I don't know the mode but this is it). You are a WARNER (screaming about the wrath and Judgement of God)!

Pray for grace!
But start
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by DavidEsq(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

You are mis-interpreting
Heb 1:1-2:
"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, Has in these last days spoken to us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

Because AFTER the resurrection and taking up to heaven of Christ, God still used dreams, prophecies and visions to guide His children

Acts 16:9-10:
"And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavored to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel to them."

Acts 2:17:
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"

1Cor 12:10:
"To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits ; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues :"

Sometimes as Christians, we fall into the error of denying the power of the gospel. You can only be used to the level of your FAITH of Christ's ability in you.
Hebrews 1:1 tells us that it was in the past that God spoke to us directly and through visions and diverse means. Verse 2 say "in this last days", which is now. It's clear na. The question is: do these things still have a place today in Christianity? No. look at 1 Corinthians 13:9-12 states a growth process in Christianity, just like a child that grows needing it's mother to carry it around, so did early Christians. God had to assist them by carrying them as children. That is why Paul stated that "when I was a child, I talked, walked, thought as a child". In Acts 2, the scriptures record early Christians speaking in other earthly languages: the language of the Parthians, Medes, elamites, Asia (Chinese and Indian languages), Arabic, etc. Why was this necessary? Jesus promised to assist his disciples with the holy spirit which would enable them preach to the most distant parts of the earth (Acts 1:cool. How would they do that since the earth is made up of different languages and the disciples only spoke Hebrew (their native language) and Greek (the language of their colonial Masters)? Since the scriptures record that faithful Christians from all over the earth were at Jerusalem at that time (Acts 2:5) and further records that each of the visitors at Jerusalem heard the disciples speaking the visitors languages (Acts 2:7,cool, that was the only sure way for Peter to have reached their hearts so much that about 3000 people got converted to the truth by using the languages of their respective hearts. Today, do we need the assistance of the holy Spirit to speak other languages miraculously? No. Why? Today the Bible and several Bible literature is written in all the languages of the world. So Christianity has matured. That is what Paul meant "now I am a man, I have done away with the traits of a man". The performance of miracles was clearly indicative of the assistance of the Christians by God so those at that time would know that God was with them. In fact, Paul mentioned one miracle that would enable an unbeliever to know that "God is among these people" (1 Corinthians 14:25). Now upon maturity of Christianity, what would happen to miracles? 1 Corinthians 13:8 states that "they would cease". Why? Do u still need miracles to identify a true Christian? Heck no! The scriptures is complete. All the visions and prophecies in the Bible have now been compiled and very well understood by those with a learning heart (Matthew 18:4, 1 Peter 2:2). What is complete is here. What is partial (miraculous events, visions, etc) have been done away with. That is why Paul said "NOW what remains are faith, hope and love". These are the only godly gifts that remain.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by DavidEsq(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
healthserve:

I'm not her to argue. I only provided interpretations to a dream as led by God's wisdom directing me Sir
I am 100% certain that u undermine God's word, the Bible, hence u see no need to read those quoted scriptures.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by TellTheTruth: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
healthserve:

You have for sure given the OP rays of light in the mysteries he/she seeks to unravel.

One thing I know for sure is that THE WATER HE CAME OUT FROM (first dream) REPRESENTS MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE (Revelation 17:1,15, 19:6). The Lord has called him out of every tribe, tongue, people, and nation.

COMING OUT ALSO WITH ELIJAH MEANS HE HAS BEEN CALLED INTO THE PROPHETIC MINISTRY IN THE STRENGTH AND SIMILITUDE OF ELIJAH (1Corinthians 12:28).

BEING IN THE CLASS ROOM MEANS YOU NEED TO BE TUTORED (WAITING UPON THE LORD IN THE SECRET PLACE)

THE 3RD VISION OF PREACHING IN THE STREET WITHOUT RESULT VALIDATES THE 2ND & 1ST DREAM OF BEING IN THE CLASS ROOM. IT MEANS IT IS TIME TO LEARN, STAY IN THE SECRET PLACE AND WAIT UPON THE LORD (2Timothy 2:15, 1Thessalonians 4:11, Psalm 25:3,5, 27:14, 37:7,34123:2, 130:5, Isaiah 8:17, 40:31)

These are the interpretations of his dreams. The three dreams are one. Give God the glory for the secret things belongs to the Lord our God.

Let me give you a secret that will always help you. I had the same issue you are having now but the LORD helped me sort it out.

If you are a believer (you know what I mean) and has been baptized with the second baptism (filled with the Holy Ghost), when ever you have a revelation or any spiritual impartation/encounter that you do not understand, pray in tongues about it. Don't just pray in tongues for 5, 10 or 15 minutes but continue until the understanding is made known to you. It is my secret and works excellently well not just for me alone but for every other son of God that operate in this realm of Revelation.

Thanks (remember to always give the total glory to the Lord. God).
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by shadeyinka(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
DavidEsq:

Hebrews 1:1 tells us that it was in the past that God spoke to us directly and through visions and diverse means. Verse 2 say "in this last days", which is now. It's clear na. The question is: do these things still have a place today in Christianity?
Would you agree that as of the time the writer of Hebrews was writing, the bible has not even been canonized. Thus the author of Hebrews called that time (to church in his generation) "last days"!

Sorry, Hebrews wasn't refering to the Bible as complete sealed "word of God".

If this was true, Jesus wouldn't have said
1. John 14:26:
"But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you."
And it should have read:
John 14:26:
"But the Comforter Bible, the Holy Spirit written word whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you."
2. Mat 10:20:
"For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you."

It should have read:

Mat 10:20: "For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit scripture of your Father who speaks in you."

You misunderstood the scriptures if the Holy Spirit can be replaced with the logos!.

As a Christian, we are not even supposed to worry about what we'll say...

DavidEsq:

No. look at 1 Corinthians 13:9-12 states a growth process in Christianity, just like a child that grows needing it's mother to carry it around, so did early Christians. God had to assist them by carrying them as children. That is why Paul stated that "when I was a child, I talked, walked, thought as a child". In Acts 2, the scriptures record early Christians speaking in other earthly languages: the language of the Parthians, Medes, elamites, Asia (Chinese and Indian languages), Arabic, etc. Why was this necessary? Jesus promised to assist his disciples with the holy spirit which would enable them preach to the most distant parts of the earth (Acts 1:cool. How would they do that since the earth is made up of different languages and the disciples only spoke Hebrew (their native language) and Greek (the language of their colonial Masters)? Since the scriptures record that faithful Christians from all over the earth were at Jerusalem at that time (Acts 2:5) and further records that each of the visitors at Jerusalem heard the disciples speaking the visitors languages (Acts 2:7,cool, that was the only sure way for Peter to have reached their hearts so much that about 3000 people got converted to the truth by using the languages of their respective hearts. Today, do we need the assistance of the holy Spirit to speak other languages miraculously? No. Why? Today the Bible and several Bible literature is written in all the languages of the world. So Christianity has matured. That is what Paul meant "now I am a man, I have done away with the traits of a man". The performance of miracles was clearly indicative of the assistance of the Christians by God so those at that time would know that God was with them. In fact, Paul mentioned one miracle that would enable an unbeliever to know that "God is among these people" (1 Corinthians 14:25). Now upon maturity of Christianity, what would happen to miracles? 1 Corinthians 13:8 states that "they would cease". Why? Do u still need miracles to identify a true Christian? Heck no! The scriptures is complete. All the visions and prophecies in the Bible have now been compiled and very well understood by those with a learning heart (Matthew 18:4, 1 Peter 2:2). What is complete is here. What is partial (miraculous events, visions, etc) have been done away with. That is why Paul said "NOW what remains are faith, hope and love". These are the only godly gifts that remain.
There is no proof of your conclusion in explaining 1 Corinthians 13:9-12 . I don't know where you got that from.

I think your problem is truly having a form of Godliness but denying the power contained in the gospel.
Has God ever used you through backing you up in the course of doing His work?

It's a shame if God has not used you beyond your human capabilities. For me, I am usually humbled when God heals the sick through me or when God drives out a demon from the possessed through me.
BTW, I am not a pastor or anything close in the church. And before you scream an objection, miracles are obviously certainly not the ultimate proof of being of Christ. However, Jesus also backs up His own.

Most certainly Jesus has never backed you up! Everything you have ever done in the name of Christ are things the arm of flesh can do.

God in the past had spoken to us by His prophets BUT now, he has spoken to us by His Son: does not imply that His Son Jesus or His Spirit has stopped speaking to His children. Christ's words are not locked in the scriptures.

John 10:3-5:
"The doorkeeper opens to him, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls [his] own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him. For they know his voice. And they will not follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."

If Jesus voice is locked in the bible, is (the stranger) Satan's voice also in the bible?

Notice how you ignored the scriptures I presented for if spiritual guidance isn't needed today, then it should have stopped at the crucifixion of Christ.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by Nephilim: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
KingErnesto:

1.I was in this dream and I came out of water and also a man came out of this same water, and I followed him. In this dream, I had a knowing that the man was Elijah. I walked behind him till we got somewhere and we stopped, behold, a very white lamb appeared to us and it was staring at me but nothing was happening.

2. I asked for Interpretation, I don't think I had any. Then I dreamt again I was in the streets doing evangelism and while preaching to a guy, he refused to listen and then immediately everywhere became darkened and people were running helter Skelter. Immediately this happened, this same lamb appeared again, but this time it was in the sky, I looked up and shouted "BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD" and immediately I was transported into a class room of students... I haven't been able to wrap my head over this revelation

3. I saw a man in my old neighbourhood, and when I saw his face , I had a knowing that he was EMMANUEL. He called out to me and I came close , then he said to me ,"look around, see these people are also students and prophets". When I looked I saw these people looking so young like me. Then he said ," Now come join us, let us all GO OUT". But I said "no, I can't because my garment is filthy", and then immediately I appeared in a room and I was clothed with a clean clothing and I stepped out with them.
Continue to ask in prayers he'll direct you on what to do in his vineyard. Mine too is similar but I'm not sharing it here.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by KingErnesto(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Nephilim:
Continue to ask in prayers he'll direct you on what to do in his vineyard. Mine too is similar but I'm not sharing it here.

You have the belief that they would take your dream?
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by Nephilim: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2020
KingErnesto:

You have the belief that they would take your dream?
nope! I'm not just comfortable sharing it here.
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by healthserve(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2020
TellTheTruth:

You have for sure given the OP rays of light in the mysteries he/she seeks to unravel.

One thing I know for sure is that THE WATER HE CAME OUT FROM (first dream) REPRESENTS MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE (Revelation 17:1,15, 19:6). The Lord has called him out of every tribe, tongue, people, and nation.

COMING OUT ALSO WITH ELIJAH MEANS HE HAS BEEN CALLED INTO THE PROPHETIC MINISTRY IN THE STRENGTH AND SIMILITUDE OF ELIJAH (1Corinthians 12:28).

BEING IN THE CLASS ROOM MEANS YOU NEED TO BE TUTORED (WAITING UPON THE LORD IN THE SECRET PLACE)

THE 3RD VISION OF PREACHING IN THE STREET WITHOUT RESULT VALIDATES THE 2ND & 1ST DREAM OF BEING IN THE CLASS ROOM. IT MEANS IT IS TIME TO LEARN, STAY IN THE SECRET PLACE AND WAIT UPON THE LORD (2Timothy 2:15, 1Thessalonians 4:11, Psalm 25:3,5, 27:14, 37:7,34123:2, 130:5, Isaiah 8:17, 40:31)

These are the interpretations of his dreams. The three dreams are one. Give God the glory for the secret things belongs to the Lord our God.

Let me give you a secret that will always help you. I had the same issue you are having now but the LORD helped me sort it out.

If you are a believer (you know what I mean) and has been baptized with the second baptism (filled with the Holy Ghost), when ever you have a revelation or any spiritual impartation/encounter that you do not understand, pray in tongues about it. Don't just pray in tongues for 5, 10 or 15 minutes but continue until the understanding is made known to you. It is my secret and works excellently well not just for me alone but for every other son of God that operate in this realm of Revelation.

Thanks (remember to always give the total glory to the Lord. God).

wink
Re: Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? by Finallydead: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2020
You may not fully understand this but you will as it unfolds. Dream 1 shows you will undergo a baptism in God that will bring you out of the foundation of the old creation into the foundation of the new creation leading to the formation of Christ in His lamb nature inside of you. You will rise in the spirit of Elijah after this baptism. Dream 2 reiterates this. You will or have begun to serve the Lord in a certain limited capacity(the gospel you preached was not fully effective) and from there you will undergo a season of transition(represented by darkness) which is is also the Baptism. This will be quite chaotic and unsettling inside of you (the chaos you saw) because you will be shaken to your foundations but in all it will lead you into the transformation in the nature of the lamb even in a renewed mind (in your heavens). Dream 3 reiterates dream 2. While still in the old creation(neighborhood), you will or have been led by Emmanuel(presence of God. be sure to always seek this) to a translation(through the Baptism) into the new creation. Emmanuel attempts to make you know you're not alone in this present school of the Spirit, but many other youths around the world are going through the same. The call is same to all to come out of this initial order(old creation, though you will walk with God's presence for a while in it) and be translated to the His new order(creation). This will be effected when you're truly brought into the revelation of your own filthiness, after which a season of transition(described above) will be initiated to grant you the new order of Christ's righteousness. Still glean what you can from shadeyinka, healthserve, Tellthetruth etc. Most importantly pray to fully understand by the Spirit. Grace and Peace from God.
KingErnesto:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does An Irreligious Person Find A Spouse? / I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / Download Ichabod By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Global)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.