Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Are Some People This Heartless. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some People This Heartless. (1539 Views)

Join my social club lets have fun. Lets meet new people this new year / Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? / Why Are Some Girls This Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People This Heartless. by DonJayrome(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
You meet a lady you like and make your moves. She gives you all the green lights and you feel you have finally gotten a good girlfriend. You guys get closer and after a while sex is involved. Few weeks later you see her wedding pictures on Facebook.

Haba, why lead a guy on when you know you have someone already planning marriage with you? Why cheat on a guy that is planning to spend the rest of his life with you.

Make una dey fear God ooooo. My nigger is really hurt right now. Make una know say no be every guy just dey find sex, some guys dey love with all their heart.

Una well done
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by imiski(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Love is overated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by czarr(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Loyalty is rare

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by B1ak3: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Guys do the same thing

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by xendra: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
do you know how many women marry another man they don't love? just because men are unreliable.

even if it hasn't happened to you, you can't wait until it doesn't, gotta Learn from other people's stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
That nigga is a foool. Y'all weak/stuppiid women wrapper boys should stop complaining about women. This is 2020.
DonJayrome:
You meet a lady you like and make your moves. She gives you all the green lights and you feel you have finally gotten a good girlfriend. You guys get closer and after a while sex is involved. Few weeks later you see her wedding pictures on Facebook.

Haba, why lead a guy on when you know you have someone already planning marriage with you? Why cheat on a guy that is planning to spend the rest of his life with you.

Make una dey fear God ooooo. My nigger is really hurt right now. Make una know say no be every guy just dey find sex, some guys dey love with all their heart.

Una well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
She see man wey wan marry her make she no gree because she dey date your weak friend?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by nkwuocha1: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lefulefu another one oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
This wailing by men is getting outta hand.
Ladies biko ejoor e don do before activity resume again on Lagos bridge because of una. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
we are just entering the new year biko....e too early to be wailing
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Lefulefu another one oooo
na waohhh and we just dey enter january cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Angela62: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is sad.

As a woman, I am prone to think that she suffers more. That she is having sex with another guy after being engaged to a man shows she does not love her husband. She will likely cheat on him further.
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by chigoizie7(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is 2020.

When they say that you scored 20/20 in a test, what does that mean?

Make una leave all these women matter.
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by chigoizie7(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:
This is sad.

As a woman, I am prone to think that she suffers more. That she is having sex with another guy after being engaged to a man shows she does not love her husband. She will likely cheat on him further.

Why marry him in the first place?
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by rosy1992(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why would a lady descend so low to do this?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Angela62: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
chigoizie7:

Why marry him in the first place?
Desperation, compromising, lack of self-control, the list is endless. To love and marry someone does not necessarily mean one does not find others attractive. Just that self-control and faithfulness is not something most people can exercise.
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by praz001(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:

Desperation, compromising, lack of self-control, the list is endless. To love and marry someone does not necessarily mean one does not find others attractive. Just that self-control and faithfulness is not something most people can exercise.

Self control.....

DonJayrome:

Una well done

No premarital sex, no wahala....

Your will bounce back....
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by totosucker(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Heart breakers everywhere. He should move on. His own go come.
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by chigoizie7(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:

Long throat join ooh.
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by MrCork: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:
This is sad.

WOW...Shame on u for having sexx with your friend husband & boyfriend! angry
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Lightangel65: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
xendra:
do you know how many women marry another man they don't love? just because men are unreliable.

even if it hasn't happened to you, you can't wait until it doesn't, gotta Learn from other people's stories

It's not cause men are unreliable. It's cause of money. In this country no one wants to suffer, just as guys wanna hustle ladies too Wana hustle a rich nigga

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Jodha(f): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
I will soon chill from this site....the wailing is too much. ....

Everywhere i go wailing ....wetin happen...
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2020
First come first serve

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by row2ray(m): 3:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Naija!...the land where women don’t love ...aren’t loyal ....and are just interested in how to turn up, show off and prak good shit up
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by nlPoster: 3:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Which version of the n word is considered acceptable to use?
Re: Why Are Some People This Heartless. by richesbhc(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2020
Love is good but loving a Nigeria girl is one of the biggest scam of our time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Section Has Something You Didnt Notice / How My Muslim Bae Converted Me To Christianity / How Can I Revenge Against My Ex Girl Friend!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.