Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos (96836 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2020
From the little I know and have seen emoney is a cool guy. Very nice place.

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2020
jaxxy:
From the little I know and have seen emoney is a cool guy. Very nice place.
cool and rugged,,
u cant make such money being just cool, you need to apply ruggedity too

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

Big house when all of yu still drinking river water poverty finish una
what has otedola done for you,,in ogun state grin
hustle oo so that you wont remain this way

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by guru333(f): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Hollup hollup

We must make am
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2020
arinzeejikonye:
Lovely,
imagine having a thousand of this edifice.

We shall get there.
We need more industries and factories in the East than Mansion

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by ibkayee(f): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Is that a dining table in the corridor?

Less gaudy than usual, but still gaudy nevertheless lol

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by millionboi2: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020
Rumicarter:

His source of wealth, I really don't know but for him to be throwing money about like this, it can't be legit. Dude can't even enter America.
u get sense
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by TheSourcerer: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2020
softwerk:
sad cry

I'm so emotional and vulnerable right now!
cry cry
what's wrong
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by onyeomanono24(f): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2020
Smeth21:
itz my birthday guys...shower me some loveee
Happy birthday
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Slynation:
In this life have money ooO....
Even Solomon had enough Money before saying it's Vanity....
abeg tell dem awon vanity crew grin

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by onyeomanono24(f): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Skepticus:
Some youths somewhere seeing this at the moment are planning to go ritualistic just to get this money.

May we stay safe from desperate people this year!
Amen oo

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Trimque2k1(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Emoney shows interior of his mansion in Anambra- PICTURES

https://www.instagram.com/p/B60mYs2HHlQ/?igshid=1mtxod1oh1obk
Me want to make too much money,then I will know if really the word VANITY is a correct English...
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by kay29000(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Slynation:
In this life have money ooO....
Even Solomon had enough Money before saying it's Vanity....

grin
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by kay29000(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2020
fineboynl:
I love young billionaire and not old billionaire.

Yes o! Me too. Nothing sweeter than having money when you can still enjoy it to the fullest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Rumicarter: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2020
ibkayee:
Is that a dining table in the corridor?

Less gaudy than usual, but still gaudy nevertheless lol

Money they say, can't buy class.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by oochi123(f): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Ibo guys really have taste. The houses I went on Christmas day almost took my breath..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Ay04z(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2020
Dis guy must have been doing some crazy mad deals. Not visible to everyone. Good guy. Meet u at the top soon.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Everything na just audio money and fake life bill gate,dangote and other rich nigas sef no dey show off like this na
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jimyjames(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Thegoodone13:
one thing I observed or notice about Igbo is that they like showing their wealth. Who know Seyin makinde before be coming Governor of Oyo state or you want to tell me that E money has money more than him? Stop tribalism. This is 2020.

How much does makinde have?
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Hmn audio money if he truly has money like he claims why im name never enter forbes list
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by kay29000(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2020
Chai see as KCee don fat. Money good o.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by apparentlylaw(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2020
I no even know wetin to comment sef...Only one person
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by kay29000(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2020
laivwire:

He owns a shipping line. Brings in shitloads of vehicles and other equipment and clears for clients. I learned he also has ‘special’ connections where he doesn’t pay duties on a lot of his merchandise. Reason why a lot of companies ship into the country through him.

Hmm
This explanation makes sense.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Ucee1999: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Me want to make too much money,then I will know if really the word VANITY is a correct English...

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2020
Money is Good
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Ucee1999: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkemdi89(f): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2020
I want to see e money travel to UK and USA.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by topboss: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2020
nkemdi89:
I want to see e money travel to UK and USA.

He has office and house in London UK.

Abi u think he is one of your polithievian?

http://howng.com/checkout-e-moneys-expansive-office-london-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by BuhariDcow: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Oga, Bill Gates is not Nigerian. He also is not 39. BTW, if u build a cute modern bungalow in ikorodu as I see your face so, won't you upload pics on Facebook?

Fabulouzjoseph:
Everything na just audio money and fake life
bill gate,dangote and other rich nigas sef no dey show off like this na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by 8stargeneral: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice edifice.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by biggy26: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:
Beautiful with his newly purchased hair to match... grin
Na true o, just noticed his hair. Looooooool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, David Mela Is Dead / Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.