Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train (23433 Views)

Fidet Okhiria: Train Services In Nigeria Cheap, Heavily Subsidised / Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics / Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by EzeIgbo1: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fake news mongers have taken over the Nigerian cyber space. How can someone be comfortable telling lies calculated to cause deliberate unrest?

Why do we have ourselves so much to the extent of hating our own progress?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Daniel058(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Half truth I guess
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Anyone making inverter in Port Harcourt? Need one urgently
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
carterguccy:
To hell with those Modafuvkq spreading fake News just to set this Nation on Fire!!

Woe to those who spread fake news just to set this nation on fire(in God's tone)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Legalcriminal: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
How marlian take relate with the news. Jekoriepe oo undecided
AuwalYusuf812:
you see Marlians again abi.

we are the problem of ourselves in this country.
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Daniel058(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Asphericnews:
Dear Nairaland Mod, I made an exclusive story, you changed it and pushed it to the frontpage. To me, it is not fair as I never violated any of the forum's rule. I'm not saying we're competing but I think it's not fair to undermine people's labour.

https://asphericnews.com/2020/01/02/there-was-no-gun-attack-on-our-railway-rail-agency-md/
lolz they know the original source nah grin

1 Like

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by stealmatic(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bobby4090:
So if some people waited in the bush to hurl stones at the train is not an attack, then what is it?...a Welcome?
lik u dnt read d part wer he sed a yr ago,u sound lik a flat head

2 Likes

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by bestof845PM: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
LET'S GET IT.
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by calabardick(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Isn't it Nigeria again?
From the president to the ward chairmen are all liars

1 Like

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Bighead9: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fake news from IPOB terrorist. The North is safer than the East. grin

1 Like

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by realstars: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Is that so? If so news don finish to push to front page.
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Slynation(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Who in his right senses will attack a moving train but on a second thought disregarding this news is at your own peril....
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Egoveen: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
You can never get the true thing that happened,they will always try to cover it.....ndi eriri eri:/:/
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
carterguccy:
To hell with those Modafuvkq spreading fake News just to set this Nation on Fire!!
you get sense so. abi no be this country you dey
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by vandertommy: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Blakjewelry:
We did not expect you to agree before, but if it was true the news for Don full everywhere sha
attached is the picture I took while coming back to kaduna today in the same train attacked. Why are they denying. Maybe to control Nigerians from panicking sha

1 Like

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by donprinyo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
nothing concern me. i'm not interested in ur train antways
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by chudez0147(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Seems like the years is gonna be year of denying...... Davido deny being on vacation with his girl ....
now this one is denying again.
Na die we dey!!
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Yankee101: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dem no wan lose customers
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by AmazingELixir: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now I'm beginning to see reasons with the herdsman in Aso rock as it concerns fake news and hate speech.

Bloggers will plunge this country into chaos if not checkmated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Arijude(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
APCNig:
This is why we will not build a new rail line in the Eastern corridor. Let them continue traveling in their propaganda
nobody cares
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by lexxyrule(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Remember that social media bill?

2 Likes

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Samsung J7Pro for sale at giveaway price. Please contact 08132225677

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Diego1989(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
naijazee2:
Okay , story story, stoory.
In Every rumor there is always a element of Truth
grin shocked shocked cool
Oya correct urself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Patrioticman007(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
APCNig:
This is why we will not build a new rail line in the Eastern corridor. Let them continue traveling in their propaganda

You must be a realists, to have thought of it.

2 Likes

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by DJperdurabo: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
A lot of "denials" hitting the front page of recent

Contact me now for your personal and business cash needs.
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by CasNova: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
So the news was false. This is bad journalism.

2 Likes

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Ykc2(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

I don’t know who to believe

Is like trying to believe naija politicians more than police or naija police more than politicians

In a nutshell all na the same!
you dont know who to believe?is like your living in canada ,one of the goverment official comfirm that some people threw stone at moving train wont that tell you that the train was attacked even with ak 47? the same goverment that told you that no christian was beheaded
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by semyman: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wailers looking for where to vet their frustrations since the release of Sowore.
Now they fabricate news where there is none..
President Buhari has not been fair to the wailers this period, too much quietness in the polity is unhealthy for wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Malcolm123: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
The moment the blogger mention projectile (missile) ...I don dey doubt d news ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by infinito1990(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train by Kapeter(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
They should just complete Lagos - Ibadan quickly and gedifo jare. If aboki like, make them burn themselves. E no concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan / If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.