Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) (38494 Views)

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Interesting
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by MZrapper(f): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
I don't even Know if the popular America has a capital let alone Russia .

It's normal na.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Mile18(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
just in case Russia na Moscow

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by ChrisKels: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Even down here, most Nigerians still think Istanbul is the capital of Turkey

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2020
The guy that said Lagos had an idea.

6 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by nijabazaar: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2020
StephenBB:
...and she said "Abu Dhabi" ��

Chai...Chimooo....

Infact that one weak me

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by shoczy(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2020
But why angry grin
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by izzyboi(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
My guy is back on front page after how many years of silence, This dudes stories almost made me enter Russia � ahh good times

Lol, years? No, he made front page twice some months ago with videos of asking Russians to taste Jollof rice and one football video
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by temmytee2309: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2020
Geophilip:
how many Nigerians goon know the capital of Russia abeg someone remind me b4 I forget.
Moscow Na, who won't know that

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Lenient001: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2020
I already know say nah Lagos em go mention.. lol
Poor Buhari; Poor Abuja
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by temmytee2309: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2020
MZrapper:
I don't even Know if the popular America has a capital let alone Russia .

It's normal na.
which normal... You don't know nothing and am gonna tell you something.
Usa- Washington

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Moneyboyz: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Okpa042:

When I said "we" I meant us nigerians as a collective term.

Notice I did not state the part of Nigeria or tribe living in huts, wear animal skin, are cannibals and hunt bush meat.

I refuse to be tribalistic. When you are outside nigeria, you are african. Nobody cares to know if you are from senegal, mozambique, nigeria, south africa or ghana and this is the kind of thing they have in mind when you say you are african.

When you then mention nigerian, they automatically think you are a scammer. angry

Na wetin make me lose my Canadian girlfriend be that
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by etrange: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2020
I like your Russian. Why is no one talking about it?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Person wey cause am wey I still dey this Nigeria cry

E no ho better for am..

E no go better for all Nigerian Zombies undecided

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by etrange: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2020
ChrisKels:

Just like some think Toronto is the capital of Canada. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by CrystalMax: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2020
leofab:
what is the capital of Madagascar?
It's either MadagaMufasa or MadagasBus
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Okpa042:
These people think we live in huts, wear animal skin, eat fellow humans and hunt bush meat angry angry

..and the truth is.....we do cry.

My belle oo grin
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by OTayobami(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Person wey cause am wey I still dey this Nigeria cry

E no ho better for am..

E no go better for all Nigerian Zombies undecided

Nawa for that your moniker sef

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by MZrapper(f): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
temmytee2309:
which normal... You don't know nothing and am gonna tell you something.
Usa- Washington

So I'm supposed to cram all the capital cities of every country just so I could know something?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Pictures

Very inspiring! Most of these European countries dont know anything about us but we strive daily to know everything about them.

Mental Colonialism!

The problem is that they don't even wanna know or care to know. Remember one friend of mine from Isle of man always asking who is the president of Africa and the current time in Africa?

I tell her everyday but she keep always asking the same question over and over again.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2020
EDataguy:
90% of whites know nothing about Africa, except those scientist doing research in Africa.

Americans Are the worst, so ignorant about anything outside American.

For those who couldn't watch the video because of data, kindly reach me via my signature for your data.
any need or gain Person wey dey live for banana island dont need to know about ikotun. But person wey dey ikotun needs to know about banana

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Neoteny(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Okpa042:
These people think we live in huts, wear animal skin, eat fellow humans and hunt bush meat angry angry

Only in the South Yeast tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Belmot(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
Olodo people,and we know virtually everything about them
What is the name of the state in the Far East of Russia? Shebi you know virtually everything about them. I'm waiting for your answer.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by zicoraads: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
I like the woman who answered. She is politically aware.
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
leofab:
what is the capital of Madagascar?
Antananarivo
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Belmot(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
ChrisKels:
you are even going far, a lot of Nigerians still think Cotonou is the capital of Benin Republic.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by ikwedim(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2020
Please help a brother. I have got a foreign passport that has free visa entering to Russia Europe. Please how do I go about it? I don't know anyone over there
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Saint99: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2020
Thanks for educating them.

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by sammyLuvin(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
Olodo people,and we know virtually everything about them
It's the norms. Bigger countries know little about smaller ones, so do bigger people too.
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Lamanii22(f): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Okpa042:

Lol... Russia is fine oo
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by pansophist(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2020
AbujaBlue:
Clever boy at the end.

Your channel is really coming along nicely. I recommend checking out Bald and Bankrupt on Youtube. He is in a very different situation to you (he travels mostly Russia for fun), but his subscriber number counts for itself.

I love bald and bankrupt. He is so genuine and intuitive. His videos are qualitative and with essence

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / Vehicles Stuck In Giant Pothole Full Of Water In Agege Pencinema (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.