Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) (38495 Views)

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Okpa042:
These people think we live in huts, wear animal skin, eat fellow humans and hunt bush meat angry angry

..and the truth is.....we do cry.
oga i use to think like you before, I was always thinking white people dont know about Africa because they hate us until I discovered that you dont need to brag about your country, people know your country by what you export to the world,today Japan Korean China dont even need any advert to tell people about their country because is a must for you to know it atlist with what they produce to the world not to talk of European countries and Americas ,so tell me why will somebody in Kazakhstan know about nigeria when we import in tooth pick ,if you say we play football we play pass Argentina and Brazil ?abi we dey produce plane or we get light?

7 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by pushups44: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Well, in fairness to Russia, Americans are horrible at geography. I doubt Americans would have been able to answer that question.
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Tookool(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
This guys are simply illiterates, uneducated and unsophisticated .....How can you think Turkey, Iraq is in Africa? Angola, Capital of Nigeria undecided . Don't this guys read books? If you don't know about any other African country, you should atleast know a few things about Nigeria ....it's unarguably the GIANT of Africa

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by aimuan(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
Okpa042:
These people think we live in huts, wear animal skin, eat fellow humans and hunt bush meat angry angry

..and the truth is.....we do cry.
So you eat fellow human like you? We don't do that in my state.good luck
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by DonroxyII: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochiphotos, and today I visited the famous Red Square in Moscow to find out if Russians know the capital of Nigeria.

I decided to make this video to educate Russians about Africa because some of them still think Africa is one big country and that's why I decided to shoot this video and the trivia today is about our great country Nigeria. The questions was very simple, tell me the capital of Nigeria and win N3,500

Watch the video below to see the hilarious answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_kRORhtZ8
I really enjoyed every bit of thischeesy

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by connectingsoft1: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
See happy people everywhere � but for Naija here nah frown oo, we no get time
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by nnaeyes6: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2020
After the will say they are white. No brain at all. Even the one that watched video of Nigeria recently has short memory. It shows the world don't give a Bleep about Nigeria.

Please ask them the capital of Biafra and give us feedback
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by aimuan(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Tookool:
This guys are simply illiterates, uneducated and unsophisticated .....How can you think Turkey, Iraq is in Africa? Angola, Capital of Nigeria undecided . Don't this guys read books? If you don't know about any other African country, you should atleast know a few things about Nigeria ....it's unarguably the GIANT of Africa
bless you
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by TheSourcerer: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2020
budaatum:
Just heard you did not give the ten dollars last time, that's naughty angry >:
Send me email so I can paypal you ten dollars so you can pay next time please. Email is on profile.
Haha you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Really fun to watch... It made me love Russia immediately grin

The dude even speaks the language shocked. Wow!
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by MERCHANDISER: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2020
Tookool:

See mumu,If i ask u now the capital of Burkina faso , Abidjan,Liberia,Guinea,Gambia u no know but u are expecting oyibo to know about u wen u don't know ursef
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2020
EDataguy:
90% of whites know nothing about Africa, except those scientist doing research in Africa.

Americans Are the worst, so ignorant about anything outside American.

For those who couldn't watch the video because of data, kindly reach me via my signature for your data.
do you sell data or you give for free
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by EDataguy: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Jesse25:
do you sell data or you give for free
I sell sir.
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by NiklauseFred(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2020
calabaman:
Nigeria ----> Niger

grin grin

E make sense na cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by wale2020: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2020
fun
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by WildChild00(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Person wey cause am wey I still dey this Nigeria cry

E no ho better for am..

E no go better for all Nigerian Zombies undecided

Oloshoooooooooo wen be man grin
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by johnpablo541(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2020
A lot of people around the world even those in the neighbouring USA think that Toronto is the capital of Canada.

They a lot of people around the world think that new York is the capital of the USA.

Then when you travel out and meet a lot of people that have been to nigeria. Most of them have never heard of or been to Abuja
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2020
But we can list each federate in Russia and there leaders. Africa will be great my foot.
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2020
johnpablo541:
A lot of people around the world even those in the neighbouring USA think that Toronto is the capital of Canada.

They a lot of people around the world think that new York is the capital of the USA.

Then when you travel out and meet a lot of people that have been to nigeria. Most of them have never heard of or been to Abuja

What are you saying ?
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Seun360(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Tookool:

Russians are very well educated.
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by ABCthings: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by johnpablo541(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2020
fredrick9:

What are you saying ?

What i am saying is that a lot of people around the world don't even know the capital of popular countries.
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by bizhop01: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2020
I like russian girls with their flat yarsh

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Estellie: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Abeg Ghana get capital? grin grin

The babes try jor.
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by 24kmagic: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Yet, it is only when you know what goes on in their country that nairaland will tag you Intelligent/sapiosexual.

Yesterday, news broke out that the United States killed one top Iraqi man in Baghdad. (I don't bloody care about his name and status).

Nigerians on Facebook were just displaying their stupidity.

The Abokis were pained, and the inyamiris were celebrating. And I wonder why?

Me as I de so, nothing concern me with wetin they happen outside this country. May be when I travel out, I will start paying attention to what goes on there. But right now, if no be 9ja matter, I no de interested.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Reference(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Just shows how insignificant Nigeria is. Was with someone this morning trying to activate a new phone and Nigeria didn't feature in something as simple as a 'Timezone set' despite the fact that Nigeria is well within the top ten population stat and top twenty mobile phone market. You will expect the average manufacturer to take our sensibilities seriously.

But our poor economy, critical indices of living and exaggerated negatives will not place us on most maps. Despite the sparse success dtories Nigeria does not lead the world in any meaningful endeavour neither does she contribute to the progress of humanity in any overiding positive way.

The reasons are simple. The State of the Nation. Which is basically in turmoil. Nigeria as a coubtry is perpetually at war eith itself. We are so weakened by structural imbalances so the world will be asking an invalid to help it win the 100m dash in the 'Universe Olympics'. We are so divided along religious and sectarian fault lines. The world will be seeking to build a nuclear power station on an active volcano to have Nigeria lead.

Why should the average alien national know what this country is about when the average Nigerian doesn't.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Retarde.d mofos, this is 2020...the world is a global village....awon olodo oshi...
If not for a failed nation, we are far smarter than these dumb illiterates in white skin

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Reference:
Just shows how insignificant Nigeria is. Was with someone this morning trying to activate a new phone and Nigeria didn't feature in something as simple as a 'Timezone set' despite the fact that Nigeria is well within the top ten population stat and top twenty mobile phone market. You will expect the average manufacturer to take our sensibilities seriously.

But our poor economy, critical indices of living and exaggerated negatives will not place us on most maps. Despite the sparse success dtories Nigeria does not lead the world in any meaningful endeavour neither does she contribute to the progress of humanity in any overiding positive way.

The reasons are simple. The State of the Nation. Which is basically in turmoil. Nigeria as a coubtry is perpetually at war eith itself. We are so weakened by structural imbalances so the world will be asking an invalid to help it win the 100m dash in the 'Universe Olympics'. We are so divided along religious and sectarian fault lines. The world will be seeking to build a nuclear power station on an active volcano to have Nigeria lead.

Why should the average alien national know what this country is about when the average Nigerian doesn't.

Try get sense, someone saying the capital of Nigeria is Abu Dhabi or Angola simply shows the person is a retar.d

So the person no know abi Dhabi or Angola na country...?
Stop saying trash trying to sound smart...just agree those guys are dumb

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by bewla(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2020
leofab:
what is the capital of Madagascar?
Magardisu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos / Vehicles Stuck In Giant Pothole Full Of Water In Agege Pencinema (Video) / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.