Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) (37706 Views)

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) / Two Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed With Fake $800k Along Lokoja-Abuja Highway / Delta Vigilante Group Arrests Security Guards For Robbing Phone Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by 9jii(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2020
NCP:

So Kogi no longer belongs to Northern Nigeria ��?
So you don't even know what you are saying?

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by 12inchDickson: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2020
These stinking lobbers, thieves, àwọn olórí burúkú apá ọmọ lekun jaye
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Germi9: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2020
They aint Nigerians,infact i don't see Northerners as nigerians
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2020
This is immature of you. Sharing someone's picture and puting his life in danger.

If you can go to this extent just as a mere NairaLand pawn, I wonder what you won't do if you're given a political appointment. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by naijazee2: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2020
God keep protecting u and our household shocked shocked
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This fake vigilantes are busy catching innocent civilians and tagging them as kidnappers.

I believe they should be released and even give them some money for upkeep. I don't believe this innocent looking fellows are kidnappers, I mean when you see kidnappers, you should know by just their eyes.

Please release them to their families

what are they doing with the black face mask there wore
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This fake vigilantes are busy catching innocent civilians and tagging them as kidnappers.

I believe they should be released and even give them some money for upkeep. I don't believe this innocent looking fellows are kidnappers, I mean when you see kidnappers, you should know by just their eyes.

what are they doing with the black face mask they wore on their heads ?

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by utenwuson: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2020
Ibos started kidnapping, now they have graduated to ritualist, yorubas are mostly yahoo yahoo...
Now Hausa fulani has embraced high way kidnapping and robbery..... 90 percent of kidnapping and high way robbery is carried out by this poor, ugly, dry looking nonentities

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by tizzer(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Their fada... Why them resemble yeye bello sef

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by sweetrace(f): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2020
NCP:

So Kogi no longer belongs to Northern Nigeria ��?

Kogi is in the middle belt. Contrary to popular opinion, Hausa is not their lingua franca. The only ones that speak Hausa fluently are those that grew up in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Cantonese: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

Stereotypes. You already concluded they're northerners, i wonder how you bigots reason. So the 3 from Kogi state are also northerners?
You farm tools need to calm down with the hate this 2020.

Is Kogi not located in the north of Nigeria? Abi do the Kogites and Kwarans call themselves southerners? Abeg are you no longer in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by miclil: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2020
Not good for our so-called security agencies... Someone not doing his Job
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by ibechris(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

Stereotypes. You already concluded they're northerners, i wonder how you bigots reason. So the 3 from Kogi state are also northerners?

No,they are from Brazil! just imagine how u reason like someone who just took tramadol. Do they look like Igbo or yoruba?
It is only those people from that backward region that can wear these kind of belt on jean.

3 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Cantonese: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2020
utenwuson:
Ibos started kidnapping, now they have graduated to ritualist, yorubas are mostly yahoo yahoo...
Now Hausa fulani has embraced high way kidnapping and robbery..... 90 percent of kidnapping and high way robbery is carried out by this poor, ugly, dry looking nonentities

And you are a very perfect MUMU or better still a well designed MUNTULA.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2020
akejujoe:
What are they doing with ransom money they collect from victims if they look this haggard

That's because they are just errant boys. The main sponsors are there, they are the ones who provide them with guns and details on who to kidnap...the lion share goes to them.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Those AK stil fresh
Bleep almost 200 rounds
Fak
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2020
Chineke mee vigilante don better pass police ooh oya clap for them
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

You must be one of them or you are a sponsor to them.. Don't worry hand go meet you one day.

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by AmuDimpka: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2020
princekalani:
Good news. Nice work @ vigilante guys

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by ignis: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2020
So Vigilante now catch criminals and handover to Army.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by chuksjuve(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Country hard, country hard no mean say make yo go dey do bad job ooooo..

Kidnapping is an evil thing to engage in..

Check my profile grin
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

So Kogi is northern Nigeria? Your ignorance is nauseating. I guess you didn't study social studies or geography, or you probably failed both. Educate yourself ignorant one.
lol kogi is north central bro d joke is on you

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by arodavoo(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2020
No free them abeg... See as they innocent for face. Wicked set of people

I Did be showing you how to make massive income through importation business, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

I Did be teaching you all of this at a discount price of #1500. Promo ends tonight
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by johnpablo541(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

So Kogi is northern Nigeria? Your ignorance is nauseating. I guess you didn't study social studies or geography, or you probably failed both. Educate yourself ignorant one.

Kogi state is northern Nigeria. Kogi, Benue, Plateau states are all in Northern Nigeria.

Lokoja was at one time the capital of northern Nigeria (1897 - 1903)

By geopolitical zone they belong to the North central geopolitical zone.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by sweetrace(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2020
bubu2019:
This two are Fulani stop defending your northern evil fools

What exactly is wrong with you? Kogi state is one of the poorest states in Nigeria with most of its citizens too lazy and arrogant to earn a living. The men rush to Lagos and end up as security men, bullies or kidnappers. The women either sell food or go around with a tray of petty rubbish on their head. The degree of illiteracy in that state is truly appalling. The political parties don’t help as they use the people as thugs. When they are kicked out of power, the thugs basically run to the cities for fear of retribution bringing their callous and inhuman characters with them. Very terrible people who do nothing to improve themselves yet want to tear down the few elites they have. Smh!!!!
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Suremikky(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

Like seriously? So you mean you don't recognise ur fulani brothers wen you see them? Well as for me I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that these niggas are my blood-tasty, criminal-minded fulani brothers

3 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Mile18(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2020
end of the road for them.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Samnavy: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Aboki people where dem go get gun
Na them them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest / Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.