Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) (37700 Views)

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) / Two Suspected Armed Robbers Nabbed With Fake $800k Along Lokoja-Abuja Highway / Delta Vigilante Group Arrests Security Guards For Robbing Phone Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Brika:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leakers.ng/crime/3649-vigilante-group-arrests-3-suspected-kidnappers-along-lokoja-abuja-road-photos/amp/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

hmmmm why not kill them at the spot ?

ok i wonder many days it will take before una to see them at your bushes again because wen it come to fulani na release army dey release after
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by TUANKU(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2020
ibechris:

No,they are from Brazil! just imagine how u reason like someone who just took tramadol. Do they look like Igbo or yoruba?
It is only those people from that backward region that can wear these kind of belt on jean.
You come from a place where infants and toddlers are traded like common items and you have the nerve to look down on another people.
Your people are the most morally bankrupt people in this country, your lot make up 90% of Nigerians in foreign prisons.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by rusher14: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2020
They have a sponsor.

These 2 chickens cannot afford the arms in their possession.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Victory2222: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2020
sweetrace:

Kogi is in the middle belt. Contrary to popular opinion, Hausa is not their lingua franca. The only ones that speak Hausa fluently are those that grew up in the north.
nevertheless kogi belong to north central
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by adedayoa2(f): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Just kill them
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by ibechris(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

You come from a place where infants and toddlers are traded like common items and you have the nerve to look down on another people.
Your people are the most morally bankrupt people in this country, your lot make up 90% of Nigerians in foreign prisons.

The reason why Nigeria is in bad shape today is because u guys wants power by all means possible without the application of common sense in leading the country.
However, Nigeria would have in total mess if not for the ingenuity of the Igbo's and Yoruba's.
Yes,in the Areas of business and education u can find these two tribes but terrible is the other with so much anger and frustration.
U have power but ur people are poor and backward in everything. What then is the power for,may be just to marry as many wives as possible.
Guy,just pack ur bag and return to ur village ur people are a disappointment to this country.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by utenwuson: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020
Cantonese:

And you are a very perfect MUMU or better still a well designed MUNTULA.
idiota.... What's wrong with my submission

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020
who are the people supplying these criminals with arms?

I know that police have something to say about it, but who could be the main supplier(s)?

awón ómó alē radarada.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by deavicky(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:
See their designer belts...

Why e be say evil people dey always get flat tummy with enough packs...
because they don't have rest of mind.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by deavicky(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

Stereotypes. You already concluded they're northerners, i wonder how you bigots reason. So the 3 from Kogi state are also northerners?
You farm tools need to calm down with the hate this 2020.
I'm just wondering where u got the information that three of the are from Kogi. Mere looking at them u should know they are Fulani guys north just northerns.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by TUANKU(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2020
ibechris:

The reason why Nigeria is in bad shape today is because u guys wants power by all means possible without the application of common sense in leading the country.
However, Nigeria would have in total mess if not for the ingenuity of the Igbo's and Yoruba's.
Yes,in the Areas of business and education u can find these two tribes but terrible is the other with so much anger and frustration.
U have power but ur people are poor and backward in everything. What then is the power for,may be just to marry as many wives as possible.
Guy,just pack ur bag and return to ur village ur people are a disappointment to this country.
See this village mgbeke. This bigot with a pea sized brain thinks am hausa or fulani because bigotry and hate won't allow his brain function. Not like you're any better than a hausa or fulani man, you're suffering from inferiority complex.
The same people you insult are ruling over you and your fathers.
I'm sure Goodluck Jonathan is also from the north. Farm tools like you will turn a blind eye while your state governor's who are your fellow tribesmen loot your commonwealth and take you for a ride. Suffering and smiling fools.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by TUANKU(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2020
deavicky:
I'm just wondering where got the information that three of the are from Kogi. Mere looking at them u should know they are Fulani guys north just northerns.
Unlike you i took time to find the original story and i read it. If the white man calls you a monkey by merely looking at you now you will take offence.
Please i don't wish to engage with low intelligence bigots like you.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Tenshades(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by deavicky(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This fake vigilantes are busy catching innocent civilians and tagging them as kidnappers.

I believe they should be released and even give them some money for upkeep. I don't believe this innocent looking fellows are kidnappers, I mean when you see kidnappers, you should know by just their eyes.

Please release them to their families
u don't know what u are saying I had been kidnapped, if u see this kidnappers u will wonder comes children like could be involve in things like that. They have boss that send them out for kidnapping all ransom goes to the boss then little stuff like 5k is sent to each of the in the bush. They don't even have the time spend the 5k.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by deavicky(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2020
ibechris:

No,they are from Brazil! just imagine how u reason like someone who just took tramadol. Do they look like Igbo or yoruba?
It is only those people from that backward region that can wear these kind of belt on jean.
look at that stuff closely, it is not belt but charm.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by deavicky(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

Unlike you i took time to find the original story and i read it. If the white man calls you a monkey by merely looking at you now you will take offence.
Please i don't wish to engage with low intelligence bigots like you.
please post the link to where u got the real news from. And mind u, u are took quick to insult. Why is the truth aching u this much??.talking about intelligence, knowledge and education. I'm afraid none of ur direct family member including urself can be as intelligent as I am.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by virginchaser(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:
See their designer belts...

Why e be say evil people dey always get flat tummy with enough packs...

Designer belts indeed. I have to go back and re confirm.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2020
Good for them, they don't want to change in this new year.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by TUANKU(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2020
deavicky:
please post the link to where u got the real news from. And mind u, u are took quick to insult. Why is the truth aching u this much??.talking about intelligence, knowledge and education. I'm afraid none of ur direct family member including urself can be as intelligent as I am.
You mentioning the word intelligence is like sacrilege, you bigot.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Youngjohnosas: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2020
these Northern guys are brutal, they have set this country on fireand u would find them everywhere fermenting trouble and causing chaos. I always see these Abokis with multiple rings and diabolic charms tied to their waist.we have bad eggs everywhere but these Abokis have taken these abnormalities to the extreme. I support jungle justice for these morons.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2020
there is nothing tough about these criminals, all we need is freedom from Buhari FG and we will deal with them, these ones have been killing people on our high way but they will be handed to the police and set free when they get to Abuja because they are Bubu tribesmen , these are the people he want to give Visa on arrival, they are not even nigerians , how will they not come for kidnapping business here after seeing their kinsmen who left for nigeria return to Bakoma , Mali as millionaires ?

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Opotoyi901(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2020
sweetrace:

What exactly is wrong with you? Kogi state is one of the poorest states in Nigeria with most of its citizens too lazy and arrogant to earn a living. The men rush to Lagos and end up as security men, bullies or kidnappers. The women either sell food or go around with a tray of petty rubbish on their head. The degree of illiteracy in that state is truly appalling. The political parties don’t help as they use the people as thugs. When they are kicked out of power, the thugs basically run to the cities for fear of retribution bringing their callous and inhuman characters with them. Very terrible people who do nothing to improve themselves yet want to tear down the few elites they have. Smh!!!!
You are a liar! Google the most poorest states in nigeria kogi is not among them, kogi state might be underdeveloped but her citizens are not extremely poor and they are harding working and educated than you lot southerners, so stop saying rubbish.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by ostarlink: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kogi state ranks high among the states that harbour the highest number of kidnappers and armed robbers In Nigeria.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by sweetrace(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Opotoyi901:

You are a liar! Google the most poorest states in nigeria kogi is not among them, kogi state might be underdeveloped but her citizens are not extremely poor and they are harding working and educated than you lot southerners, so stop saying rubbish.

Keep quiet please. I am from Kogi state. Igala by tribe from Ofu LGA. So I know exactly what I am saying. The one eyed man thinks he has perfect sight until he meets normal people with two functional eyes. Then he sees himself for who he truly is.
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Tominix(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
akejujoe:
What are they doing with ransom money they collect from victims if they look this haggard
aunty na igbo (weed) them dey buy wit am ó
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Tominix(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:

wHAT TRIBE PLS
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Tominix(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
ibechris:

we yorubas are filled wit jelously that why we kill but every kilLer must be killed
AND ANY ONE THAT BRING TEARS TO THE EYE
HE WHO KILLS BY THE SWORD MUST BE SLAIN BY THE SWORD
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Tominix(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=deavicky post=85461248]look at that stuff closely, it is not belt but charm.[/quote.
bro na cow rope be that
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Tominix(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
deavicky:
look at that stuff closely, it is not belt but charm.
bro na cow rope be that
Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by Opotoyi901(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
sweetrace:

Keep quiet please. I am from Kogi state. Igala by tribe from Ofu LGA. So I know exactly what I am saying. The one eyed man thinks he has perfect sight until he meets normal people with two functional eyes. Then he sees himself for who he truly is.
I'm also from kogi state and Okun by tribe so I know what am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.