Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Suffered In Life - Frodd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Suffered In Life - Frodd (727 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suffered In Life - Frodd by jjmekwa(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gross has taken to Instagram to narrate the sad story if his life, and how he was transformed after leaving BBNaija.

Narrating the unenviable story of his life, he disclosed how he arrived Lagos at the start of 2016 with enough money, with the intention to travel abroad in a few months.

He got a house in Lekki and also got a car. Soon his savings depleted and he had to move to an area where the houses are cheaper. By 2018, he had little money left and had to move to a cheaper neighborhood.

It got to a point where he had to beg money from his more successful friends to survive. He eventually “embraced God” and spoke positivity into his life.

To cut the long story short, his fortune changed this year after he got into Big Brother’s house.

https://ngg.ng/2020/01/02/i-suffered-in-life-frodd/

Re: I Suffered In Life - Frodd by Roju402(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
FTC
Nice one Frodd... In a nutshell, work hard and put your God first, we all gon be alright las las
Re: I Suffered In Life - Frodd by nuelzy: 6:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Is that one suffer abi inbuilt stupidity

Nah so u still go bbnaija begin disgrace us...
Pant washer man.
Re: I Suffered In Life - Frodd by Locopay: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2020
nuelzy:
Is that one suffer abi inbuilt stupidity

Nah so u still go bbnaija begin disgrace us...

Pant washer man.
. Mehn... Right now he is richer than u. He disgraced u buh dat made him rich, right?

(1) (Reply)

Yaravirus: See The Mysterious New Virus Discovered In Brazil / Burna Boy Girlfriend, The Full Facts / All The Pictures From Ultimate Love Sunday Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.