Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. (6616 Views)

Billionaire MOMPHA Seen On Top OKADA In Lagos At Night (video) / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by hotmediatv: 2:28am On Jan 03, 2020
After the release of Mompha by Efcc,he has been partying with friends and family,he is so excited as he dances to Naira Marley song Mafo.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1afehYV2HiM

Cc Laslasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Please is there an emoji for "I've sent it and I don't care"? I would love to use it here..

6 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Owo epo
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by MVLOX(m): 4:27am On Jan 03, 2020
money miss road people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Broda shaggi's mouth is just bigger than his whole body tbh undecided

Bizarre

11 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by jeffizy(m): 5:24am On Jan 03, 2020
9ice in the last picture......

*Shouldn't he be frolicking with his new wife at home?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by WildChild00(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2020
grin
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by itsme01: 6:37am On Jan 03, 2020
i really pity him... he looks lean and now fams regular celebs that should be famzing him

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Onyi22(f): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2020
Nothing pass freedom
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by richesbhc(m): 6:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Naira marley Nigeria youth role model

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by happybee: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Okpa042:

Bizarre
Lol grin..
But the guy dey try sha, him na mad hustler.
I dey like him vibe.

7 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Officialakin: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Mompha too na Marlian grin,see as he dey dance soapy,Money man himself.
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Kingrexyl(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Okpa042:

Bizarre
I'm telling you, just like shovel. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Lucaskid(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Mompha the money man,minister of enjoyment dancing soapy grin,happiness is free.

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by josh123(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Okpa042:

Bizarre
grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Neddstark: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2020
EFCC, you guys not doing your job well enough is causing this
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Davidwilliam101: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Life is sweet when you have money,Mompha trying to get himself together after Efcc saga.
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by osuntuyi20: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mompha no fit travel back ooo...if u know u know!!!
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by uyomeyo: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na wa oh! Nice is now addressed as "and others"� life ana'ga a ga oh!!
hotmediatv:
After the release of Mompha by Efcc,he has been partying with friends and family,he is so excited as he dances to Naira Marley song Mafo.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1afehYV2HiM

Cc Laslasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
congratulations
shocked
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lucaskid:
Mompha the money man,minister of enjoyment dancing soapy grin,happiness is free.
Lol he can't come and kill himself na.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Forbes excluded billionaire... that's not my idea of one.
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by prettylathey(f): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
In life at a point we will go through trial times, don't be quick to mock anyone trial times,yours will come and you might not survive it,I'm glad he is back on his feet.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Officialakin: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
prettylathey:
In life at a point we will go through trial times, don't be quick to mock anyone trial times,yours will come and you might not survive it,I'm glad he is back on his feet.
That's true I'm happy for him,although he still look stressed but I'm sure everything will pass with time,#moneyman
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Lucaskid(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
osuntuyi20:
Mompha no fit travel back ooo...if u know u know!!!
Are you sure about these,on which basis are you talking from
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Davidwilliam101: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Ranks007:
Forbes excluded billionaire... that's not my idea of one.
Oga billionaire na billionaire regardless if he is on Forbes list or not,to get money no beans ooo

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by hotmediatv: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by uninspired07: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Davidwilliam101:

Oga billionaire na billionaire regardless if he is on Forbes list or not,to get money no beans ooo

Don’t mind all these people that hate on successful people.

Being financially secure is one of the hardest things in this world.

Na we wey go school come dey work na him know this thing pass say book no be money.

Achieving breakthrough & getting financially stable is something that isn’t taught in the four walls of an educational institution.
Re: Billionaire Mompha Party With Naira Marley,Broda Shaggi And Others. by Davidwilliam101: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Don’t mind all these people that hate on successful people.

Being financially secure is one of the hardest things in this world.

Na we wey go school come dey work na him know this thing pass say book no be money.

Achieving breakthrough & getting financially stable is something that isn’t taught in the four walls of an educational institution.

That's true,some people just grow in hate,if you really think it is easy to make the money why not go make it,stop hating on successful people and work on yourself okay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake's Babymama Sophie Brussaux Shares More Beautiful Photos With Their Son / Stripper Spills Dirt After Drake Had Unprotected Sex With Her (Photos) / See All The Project Fame Winners So Far And What They’ve Been Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.