Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (79620 Views)

Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander. / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by 27Pushing30: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Olominira:
More crises for Trump and an average American. This is unnecessary. Trump is committing a huge mistake by canceling the initial agreement reached with Iran.

Firstly, US can't even manage the ongoing crises she created in the past with Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya and others. Who's advising Trump? Crises in Libya is still a crisis in some parts of Europe. Germany already has millions of refugees from Syria. These are countries of smaller populations yet you seriously want to destabilize another country of 70-80 million people all at once.

The entire America with Europe would have a serious impact if Iran is set into crises. In fact, the entire world feel this impact because by the time 40 percent of oil output is cut off due to total blockage of Strait of Hormuz. The global market would respond immediately. This is not a wise choice. Even in Nigeria, a litre of petrol may go as far as N500
Oga what are you saying??
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Bro, ur underestimating the US o.
These guys can be extremely secretive about warfare o.
From MK ultra to area 51 to so many other stuffs, ull be underestimating them at ur own peril.
Lolz. The truth is that we're in fact overestimating them. That's what they want. If you're afraid that I may have an AK-47, you won't attack me. We don't know, but all the western media have always been used by the US to project the US as very powerful. Russia developed the world's most powerful missile defence system and the whole world didn't know about it until it was deployed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Bewiseedet(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are happy.? It’s like u are seeing this as a movie.......this might usher in bad consequences for the UNited states....if care is not taken it might mean a big war.....the EU won’t support the United state on this..... unless we wanna deceive ourselves..China, Japan, Germany and russia and not friends of the Americans deep down....they are just trying to co-exist for trade and to avoid war.....:but if war is inevitable, I foresee they will take sides with Iran.... and japan will gladly return the favor America dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki
All of them join together US will defeat them

3 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Thegoodone13(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

The US is the naval power to countries like Nigeria. In an all-out war, Russia will side with Iran. In this circumstance, the US naval power will be naught. The US uses their aircraft carriers to project their power across the world but Russia now has hypersonic carrier-buster missiles that'll easily take out the carriers
USA and Israel don't make noise like Iran and Russia. Russia was boosting of Dom and it take Israel some months to Mann over it in Syria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by uninspired07: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2020
emecheboy2:

God bless you � �

Thank you & God bless you too.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2020
crownwealth:

Fraudulent statements from someone in a shithole cheesy
Hahahaha hahahaha....I accept I'm in a shithole, but my statements aren't false. The whole world has seen the US for what they really area and for all the lies they tell. Despite everything that BBC and CNN tells you, the US are not the to protect and to serve you. They're there to protect and serve their own interests. Iran may have their own internal squabbles, but they're United against a common enemy that is the US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

US is Big Bully how? All you closet haters of the US are exposing themselves ... Where was your voice when Iran organised Terrorist attack against US interest and even attacked a whole US embassy?

Hate the US?? U guys just like throw around the word hate for no reason...so becos I feel the assasination act of the US could have bad consequences mean I hate the US...

it’s my opinion that countries take sides in wars... and they make up after the war...for some reason Japan wasn’t on the side of the US in ww2 and they are smiling with each other now..

Please let me ask...is it the Iranian government itself that bombed the us embassy ??
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Lolz. The truth is that we're in fact overestimating them. That's what they want. If you're afraid that I may have an AK-47, you won't attack me. We don't know, but all the western media have always been used by the US to project the US as very powerful. Russia developed the world's most powerful missile defence system and the whole world didn't know about it until it was deployed.
But Russian s300 couldn't prevent Israel from attacking weapon factories on Syria
FYI: USA is constantly financing inventions in Israel(Aerospace others)
Jericho lll comes to mind

5 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Dicktionary: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2020
grin

So this Handsome white bearded General which I use to see on Press TV is dead. Ooh! What a wicked world we leave in.

Racist Trump killing this man, is a very very bad idea, Trump is not ready to Push US into another war, but with this attack, he should be Ready for hot retaliation.

That man is truely insane, attacking when Iran, Russia and China Military are undergoing joint training.
WORLD WAR III LOADING!!!!
Africans will be the Spectators and Cheerleader!

Smh
TrumpD!ck
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by powerblaze(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2020
Roon9:
Will this war ever end?

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

How much
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Sterope(f): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2020
Iran is having issues with its citizens thanks to the west. I am not a big fan of Iranian government either. However, the alternative is a story of bombs, deaths, rape, torture etc. Look around, history of citizens toppling the government always end with huge sacrifices. It doesn't help that we live in a world where countries are more actively interested in establishing superiority by any means necessary than promoting democracy, world peace or human rights.

Either way, less powerful countries are doomed. If Iranian citizens should rise up today, it is not going to end soon and it may never end.

niaralandtopuser:
Iran is already having problem with it own citizens. Iran is even careful about going for a war. the middle East and it infrastructures will suffer from bombing. another terrorist group may hijack Iran
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Correcto: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Iran has been playing with fire. I hear some say Iran will defeat US in a war, but I just laugh it off.
Trapping:

People things can get bad really quickly. I dont know how the Iranians are going to react over this news, but I pray Trump don't get to be dragged into war

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by uninspired07: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Topmaike007:
same way Nigeria will never fall into the hand of Pdp again

With each post, you reveal who you really are & which interest you advance.

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by poseidon12: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
you can wear bomb under ur pant and try to enter America like your brother nearly did.

You are a fool, obviously. I am a genuine Christian and we genuine Christians are not into suicide bombing.
This attack has nothing to do with religion. It is all about the impeachment of the criminal Trump and about the coming US Presidential election. I don't expect you to know that.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Abdul3391(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Olominira:
More crises for Trump and an average American. This is unnecessary. Trump is committing a huge mistake by canceling the initial agreement reached with Iran.

Firstly, US can't even manage the ongoing crises she created in the past with Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya and others. Who's advising Trump? Crises in Libya is still a crisis in some parts of Europe. Germany already has millions of refugees from Syria. These are countries of smaller populations yet you seriously want to destabilize another country of 70-80 million people all at once.

The entire America with Europe would have a serious impact if Iran is set into crises. In fact, the entire world feel this impact because by the time 40 percent of oil output is cut off due to total blockage of Strait of Hormuz. The global market would respond immediately. This is not a wise choice. Even in Nigeria, a litre of petrol may go as far as N500
keep quite if u don't know what to say...

Iran was the first to break the agreement.
they bombed a US drone last year, they kept threatening the US but no one said anything.
now that the US has retaliated everyone is against her

9 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Olominira:
Many people are actually ignorant just like the people advising Trump to start a war with Iran. Where did many of you think Iran got such a powerful radar that was used to drop the most sophisticated US drone last year? Russia, China with Iran already have a joint military drill. Just as Russia is giving US headaches in Venezuela, Syria, Libya and others, US would be engaging both China and Russia in Iran. Someone said US has military in Okinawa, those people are at the mercy of North Korea.

US would be stressed this time, it would be huge for them. At the moment and for the first time, US military is extremely short staffed. Besides, there are a number of structural adjustments in the US military. I still don't understand why Trump think fighting Iran is a wise decision.
how do you know that the US military is short staffed? are u a US military personnel? Russian has allowed Isreal to continually attack Iran in Syria, what makes you think they would want to go to war on Irans be half? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Bewiseedet:

I believe you

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by yellowman2225(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=abeeee post=85456591]
You said some things right except that India will join hands with the US and dance with their colonizers........ The country that colonized you doesn't count if it did..... .......
The US and Iran wont be having issues now............ So brother with the myraids of economic and military pacts that have been signed over time..........
India is likely going to be on the east......... Same with nuclear powered Pakistan..........
And Brodo.........russia is a very reckoned force against the US......... Putting China together with them is very deadly..........
They are the largest and most powerful military pacts wise when put together compered to any other duo on earth tell me if an wrong there............

And combined with nuclear powerd Korea and even plausibly India guy you get to reconsider man.........

You gat to[/qupte]

That was a great mistake from you putting Pakistan and India together as ally. Plot the tactical military graph, India on the side of Iran or Usa? which do you think is feasible based in Indian military direction?
Then , I mentioned Russia will be the greatest benefactor of the ally. Yet, Russia is still no match for the Us and rest of the World.

The greatest USA deposed defunct USSR (Russia) even when they were strong.

Not saying Russia isn't strong, read WW2 history again and you will understand what funding (that USA has) can do in war.

In all angles, USa will have greater and stronger support. Iran could have gotten the whole of middle east support (Excluding Israel and Saudi) if they are SUNNI
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by oonix(f): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2020
pickatyou:

Have you forgotten what trump did for Travis Scott. Get evidence to always back your claims
asap rocky

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Bewiseedet:
You don't know what you are typing;
*Japan constantly have military drill the US due to the threats China portrays( taking over the shared maritime boundary
* Germany is still an ally of the US( NATO)
*The Chinese are not experienced in modern day warfare and mind you the south east Asia countries wants China to fall due to its harsh policies on Christians and Muslims there.
*Russia is just like the US ,,they wants to annex every country( Crimea in Ukraine
FYI: USA has its military bases surrounding Russia
Let there be peace sha cause the war will be too bloody

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Correcto: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Lol you are funny! You think China or Russia is ready to go on a nuclear war with the US on behalf of Iran? Get serious man!!!! US is not a country to mess around with. A country that has the capacity to deliver nuclear bomb to Iran or any part of the world in few mins via land, water and air can't be messed with. Russia and China will only issue statements, nothing more.
Dicktionary:
grin

So this Handsome white bearded General which I use to see on Press TV is dead. Ooh! What a wicked world we leave in.

Racist Trump killing this man, is a very very bad idea, Trump is not ready to Push US into another war, but with this attack, he should be Ready for hot retaliation.

That man is truely insane, attacking when Iran, Russia and China Military are undergoing joint training.
WORLD WAR III LOADING!!!!
Africans will be the Spectators and Cheerleader!

Smh
TrumpD!ck

7 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Wanity(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Olominira:

When I see what you people thing about the Nation nations I notice that racism is finding it into the black nations when the a trying to get rid of it.

I didn't your your comment when Iran attack American drone

I did not your comment when Iran attacked Saudi Arabia missile tank

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2020
kong200:
A war against Iran by the US is sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Isreal. But expect deadbrain Nigerians especially the Christians to be happy about this because it's a Muslim country.
Zombie spotted,same Iran sponsored an attack against Jews in Berlin and Argentina
Same Iran is sponsoring houthi rebels and Hezbollah in Lebanon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

Russia owes USA a lot more than whatever the USA has done to them. Tell me how the Russians would have beaten the NAZIS if not for the USA. Germany was gonna clean both the USSR and Britain out if not for the intervention of the USA. D day comes to mind.. So I guess why Russia will even contemplate on taking on the USA in any conflict lest of all on the side of some desert dwelling primitive mullahs.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha. This thing you said about the US beating the Nazis is exactly what I was referring to. There's a saying that History is written by the victors. That's what happened in this case. Historically, the US won that war. Do you know why? It's because in the end, they were the only country that was left standing, and so they were the ones who wrote the history for that war.
The truth is that Russia fought a bulk of that war, and lost millions of soldiers. They fought Germany to a standstill and when Russia was almost attaining victory, they knew that if they relented, they would lose and Germany will just pull resources and continue the war and run over the whole world. Russia didn't have any other option than to ask the US for help. What the US did was to destroy the remaining German war machinery, and then claimed victory and it was like they did the bulk of the fighting.
The Russians lost almost their entire army, only for the US to come and claim victory. Russia has never forgotten this.
Come to think of it, it's a good reason why history must always be taught in schools. When you learn from history, you avoid mistakes.

I found you a helpful article about this https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/the-soviet-union-helped-save-the-world-from-hitler-a7020926.html?amp

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by greggng: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Olominira:

It's Trump that caused that when he canceled the agreement. The worst part is that Trump did it unilaterally. The entire EU opposed it. An average Iranian would hate anything American today because at the moment, their currency is nothing due to several sanctions. Their entire economy is down. Trump even ordered UK to seize Iranian oil ship despite the fact that Iran is not part of EU, and wasn't heading to Europe. Trump needs to understand that we are all humans and his hatred towards anything non-white should be minimized.

In solving a problem you look at the remote and immediate cause of the problem. America is not Nigeria that will fold their arms while terrorist over run and take hostage their citizens...America will always act in the interest of their nation. Tell your Iran to stop sponsoring terrorist ....America will chase them to any country they are hiding and deal with them. Anyone that loves peace should warn the trouble makers...you don't keep throwing rocket and t argetting American interest without consequences...Let me say finally that no country on earth can stand America militarily ....they can only brag about their capabilities....Americans are not known for that ...,Iran should be warned

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Correcto: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Iran will won't like to go to war with the US, if they do that is the end of the Islamic Republic.
Olominira:

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by supercase1(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Olominira:

The USA need to use total millitary force to subdue these countries u mentioned!!!!!!
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by backbone503(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Trapping:

But I'm somehow happy that US took this action. For months now iran has been running gaga and abusing US. the ball now is in their court to prove their military might.

Trust me, they'll definitely hear from Iran, and the whole world might feel its impact.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

If you knew anything about international geopolitics, you wouldn't be saying this. War isn't just about arms and munitions. A war with Iran will backfire spectacularly on the US. All the middle East countries, with the exception of Saudi Arabia and Israel will support Iran. Terrorist attacks will also increase in the US due to sentimentality of the Hezbollah and ISIS sleeper cells in the US who will feel their motherland is being attacked. Also, Iran recently took delivery of Russian S400 missile defence systems and just 5 of these will be enough to protect the entire country against foreign aggression in the air. The systems are advanced enjoy to take out any and all US air platforms, including the so-called stealth aircrafts.
In all, the US will be then biggest losers
Wrong analysis
1.Sunnis hate shias more than they hates Christians
2.Most middle eastern countries are Sunnis
3.Same S400 system couldn't spot and stop Israeli F35 when used in syria
Most terrorists have wahhabism Sunni ideology
Its gonna be a lose battle for iran

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2020
otuekong1:

But Russian s300 couldn't prevent Israel from attacking weapon factories on Syria
FYI: USA is constantly financing inventions in Israel(Aerospace others)
Jericho lll comes to mind
Russian defences knew when the Israeli and US aircraft entered Syrian borders. They could've shot them down if they wanted to. The Russians knew that doing that would just lead to an escalation of the conflict, and so they let them. Also, it turned out that the Syrians had already evacuated that complex before the missiles hit, so that should tell you how early the Russians knew about it. One US commander said something like "they (the pilots flying the Israeli and US aircraft) knew they were being watched. I can't remember the exact words he used, but it's something like they knew the Syrians could've shot them down if they really wanted to
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by josh123(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Soneh:
If you watched the American tv series"house of cards" you would understand the game Donald Trump is playing..The only way to get Americans behind him right now would be by taking them into a war.
u are absolutely right
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by eltata(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are happy.? It’s like u are seeing this as a movie.......this might usher in bad consequences for the UNited states....if care is not taken it might mean a big war.....the EU won’t support the United state on this..... unless we wanna deceive ourselves..China, Japan, Germany and russia and not friends of the Americans deep down....they are just trying to co-exist for trade and to avoid war.....:but if war is inevitable, I foresee they will take sides with Iran.... and japan will gladly return the favor America dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Present day Japan is very scared of the United States

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.