Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) (77289 Views)

See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wallace2107:
see ur ignorance u slowpoke,buhari even Luvs it if u call him a maj gen.its a title he worked for. For all ya generation,una get sergeant sef? Let sawore start revolution now na..na only read punch him fit do..read punch grin thunder faya u and sawore there!
Another gecko shows up on my wall. Oya read what you wrote and slap urself three times. I just corrected one mumuish humpty Dumpty and you also jump in to exhibit the same nonsensical behaviour. Dem do you ni?
If buhari loves the major general tag, why did he ask to be called PMB instead of the previous GMB? Shame on you
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
I initially supported sowore during the early days of his protest,up untill I read from a guy's post here on nairaland and that gave me another perspective to the matter.
Libya was a very peaceful and vibrant country.gaddafi wanted to unify the whole of Africa and make them independent of the Western world.
What happened?
A well trained group sprang up with a 'revolution' idea and we know what happened eventually.the country isn't the same anymore.
Sowore and namdi kanu had dealings with the west.if we put all these patterns together,maybe these guys are really sponsored to lead these protest,playing on the masses to help escalate these internal wars.cus,I wonder why the US was so particular about their release and even sending a delegate and calling sowore a prisoner of conscience.but wetin Dem forget be say,for NAIJA,nobody wan die oooooo.
Na only hausa fit lay down im own life like that.ahey na Yoruba wan lead protest ni? Abi na igbo wey like life of enjoyment pass anything.

I think the president was smart enough to use sowore as a scapegoat.
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Borderless: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

Zombie CBN and FIRS definitely can't employee 200m Nigerians. The present government has made my private establiment more lucrative for me that I am presently earning more than those in FIRS/ CBN.
My joy has been the separating the genuine working Nigerians from the looters

Na so.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Punch still makes money from Google adsense and others so why must we buy their paper?
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by TheStarsAlign: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
afroniger:
Well, are they trying to say that until recently Punch has been mainly dependent on FG patronage for survival? Because if that is the case then it means the business model behind the company wasn't sustainable to begin with. Apart from the older generation, most folks don't even buy or read hardcopy newspapers anymore these days; many have chosen instead to rely on online news sources (including Nairaland). Many opposition/PDP inclined newspapers/media outlets have been surviving since the party lost power, so I don't see the need for this sort of campaign. undecided

You seem not to understand that Nigeria is a largely public sector-led economy. Why do you think almost everybody wait for budgets to be passed year on year.

By the way Punch Nigeria holds one of top three position in organization, dynamism and profitability (that is if its not number one) Kindly do your findings.
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Afamed:
With the last N200 you suppose take buy Okpa this morning?
Chai! this thing pain me wel well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Another gecko shows up on my wall. Oya read what you wrote and slap urself three times. I just corrected one mumuish humpty Dumpty and you also jump in to exhibit the same nonsensical behaviour. Dem do you ni?
If buhari loves the major general tag, why did he ask to be called PMB instead of the previous GMB? Shame on you
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by valentinos22(m): 2:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Afamed:
I expected Sowore to kick off his revolution again since Amelika early warmed PMB about Sowore re arrest .
Coward. Let him start his revolution
His revolution
From this phrase alone i can tell ur level of education is closer to zero
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Afamed: 4:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Borderless:

Na so.
Its not our tradition to exchange banters with toddler
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:02am On Jan 04, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Quit running your mouth and go buy a punch newspaper today
While should he buy punch??
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by DSoj(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Jobless Mofo
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Hier(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Afamed:
I expected Sowore to kick off his revolution again since Amelika early warmed PMB about Sowore re arrest .
Coward. Let him start his revolution

His bail terms won't allow that

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Adaba0803(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2020
Good day NL our 150k per acre of Farm land at Alabata Area of Abeokuta still available for sale and the document is Deed of assignment, perimeter survey and it is free from government acquisition I can give you the coordinate code to chart it at the ogun state land bureau if interested. Serious and interested buyer can contact me on whatsapp or call 08118888592 for more details . Thanks

!!!!!!!!!LOCATION!!!!!!

AGU-ODO VILLAGE ALABATA AREA OF ABEOKUTA, ODEDA LGA OGUN STATE. 45MINS FROM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE AND 10MINS FROM ONIRU ESTATE LAND ABEOKUTA.

NOTE... THE LAND CAN ALSO BE USE FOR OTHER PURPOSES AND NOT FARMING ALONE ..

Call 08118888592 for more information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / Election Results: Mutiu Okunola Faints, Lands In Hospital After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.