Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) (77308 Views)

See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2020
Minjim:

Kanu and Sowore are not fighting for the same thing.
Sowore is fight for the voiceless Nigerians
Kanu is fighting for the restoration of Biafra.

Sowore stayed and stood his ground
However, Kanu....tapa!

Sowore a failed politician who didn't even come third in the last election he participated in

He championed a revolution movement to dethrone a seating government claiming to represent 200 million Nigerians but he can't hold a rally of 200 people, its going to 2 weeks since he was released from prison he hasn't made any mention of revolution

Nnamdi KANU held mega rallies the same week he was released from prison and he hasn't stopped the Biafra agitation

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

Sowore a failed politician who didn't even come third in the last election he participated in

He championed a revolution movement to dethrone a seating government claiming to represent 200 million Nigerians but he can't hold a rally of 200 people, its going to 2 weeks since he was released from prison he hasn't made any mention of revolution

Nnamdi KANU held mega rallies the same week he was released from prison and he hasn't stopped the Biafra agitation

Stop the ethnic jingoism. Kanu is not better than Sowore. In fact he is much worse and I personally suspect he is not sane. One then has to question the sanity, likewise, of his supporters like you.

A man who said Buhari is dead and replaced by a Sudanese is still credible to Igbos like you and you have the effrontery to praise that madman as better than Sowore?

Same Kanu who fled shamelessly after he bragged he will die in the SE and no "man born of a woman" will leave the SE Alive, if they come for him, is the hero of Igbos like you?

Shake my head for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Am not comparing sowore with KANU cause sowore is no where close to where KANU is

KANU worked for sowores release to start with , you all should be thanking KANU for sowores release

Oshigun:

Stop the ethnic jingoism. Kanu is not better than Sowore. In fact he is much worse and I personally suspect he is not sane. One then has to question the sanity, likewise, of his supporters like you.

A man who said Buhari is dead and replaced by a Sudanese is still credible to Igbos like you and you have the effrontery to praise that madman as better than Sowore?

Same Kanu who fled shamelessly after he bragged he will die in the SE and no "man born of a woman" will leave the SE Alive, if they come for him, is the hero of Igbos like you?

Shake my head for you.

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rem22:
Punch newspaper really influence his release.Thank God they've changed the title of our Buhari from Major General to President
God did this act when?
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Afamed: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Minjim:

He will, after the court must acquitted him
The court will first acquit your grammar first

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by 9jawear(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigerians and their ingenuity
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
i like punch unlike bias NTA and CHANNEL TV , at least, not everyone is following the fulani man like cow
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rubbish, I stopped reading punch when I saw their bias in the last election. No one will bring that trash Newspaper into my house again.

Sowore will only make it worse for Punch, most Buhari supporters are now more inclined to boycott punch.
Dumb stupid idea. I'm sure punch self no want this kind trash publicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
This guy is really deluded.... don't ask me why
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by efembaba(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
So because our ao called democratic government was criticized, they stopped patronizing the newspaper.. They are really making a rival out of themselves against the people
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
No more revolution?

Punch brand ambassador is the new hustle.

Poverty is a bitch.

Who dey read punch sef? Even their ipob supporters no dey read newspaper, they get their fake news from fake ipob blogsites. grin

They want democracy and freedom, but they are still mad and going crazy because other people exercised their freedom.

Why Punch sef won collect money from tyrant Major General Muhammadu Buhari?

Useless, broke and hungry hustlers.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
I can't spend my little hard earn money to buy any Nigerian dailies ...my phone can do d needful.
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Minjim: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

Zombie CBN and FIRS definitely can't employee 200m Nigerians. The present government has made my private establiment more lucrative for me that I am presently earning more than those in FIRS/ CBN.
My joy has been the separating the genuine working Nigerians from the looters

Mr Grammar that doesn't make mistake

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Death to every dictator dat exists
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

With the last N200 you suppose take buy Opa this morning?
laughs okpa
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwekeUG:
IgbereTV reports that the #RevolutionNow activist, Omoyele Sowore has begun a nationwide "Buy and Read Punch Newspaper" campaign on Thursday.

A member of Sowore's #BuyReadAPunch Campaign team who spoke on the condition of anonymity to IgbereTV reporters, said that the reason for the campaign was because President Muhammadu Buhari's administration stoped giving advertorials to the Punch Newspaper after the media house criticised Buhari's style of leadership.

Punch recently addressed President Buhari as 'Major General', criticising him as being autocratic.

As a show of solidarity, Sowore and his supporters urged the Nigerian citizens to always patronise Punch Newspaper.

Recall that Sowore was released on stringent bail conditions on 24th December, 2019 after being detained for four months by the DSS.

http://igberetvnews.com/1222775/sowore-kicks-buyreadapunch-campaign-photos/

He should take it easy with his publicity.
The US that pressured the Buhari junta are now distracted with Iran and wouldnt be able to come for him if Buhari regime decides to bundle him to their detention black site.
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Minjim: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

Devout this energy on Sowore revolution. Its early to wail
Mr Grammar.

Lemme correct u...again

Sowore's revolution.
It's

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Minjim: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

Don't forget to encourage Sowore to begin his revolution in earnest .
Punch newspaper only ends up in dustbin
Mr Grammar, please correct the bolded

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Minjim: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

The court will first acquit your grammar first

Don't make me come for u.

Your posts are riddled with typo errors (which are pardonable), But your grammar and punctuations - you need to work on
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by fredoooooo: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
boss1310:
something just came to my mind now I remember Eedris Abdulkareem was one of the core "revolution now" members but since sowore was locked up and released we haven't heard from him

They will settle their scores at weed junction .. grin
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwekeUG:
IgbereTV reports that the #RevolutionNow activist, Omoyele Sowore has begun a nationwide "Buy and Read Punch Newspaper" campaign on Thursday.

A member of Sowore's #BuyReadAPunch Campaign team who spoke on the condition of anonymity to IgbereTV reporters, said that the reason for the campaign was because President Muhammadu Buhari's administration stoped giving advertorials to the Punch Newspaper after the media house criticised Buhari's style of leadership.

Punch recently addressed President Buhari as 'Major General', criticising him as being autocratic.

As a show of solidarity, Sowore and his supporters urged the Nigerian citizens to always patronise Punch Newspaper.

Recall that Sowore was released on stringent bail conditions on 24th December, 2019 after being detained for four months by the DSS.

http://igberetvnews.com/1222775/sowore-kicks-buyreadapunch-campaign-photos/
bless u sowore
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by lucky4west: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
i read the punch daily and Naira land but not hard copy of the punch...though the newspaper must be commended...for their fight against dictatorship
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by JamesBond008(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Naija....My Beloved Country

Drama Kings and Queens...we have...
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good campaign, punch tried for speaking out.
#sowore2023
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:
I expected Sowore to kick off his revolution again since Amelika early warmed PMB about Sowore re arrest .
Coward. Let him start his revolution

Zombie! Sowore is out and there's nothing you or your mr lifeless can do about it �
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by kapelvej: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

With the last N200 you suppose take buy Opa this morning?
Damn, savage you are

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rem22:
Punch newspaper really influence his release.Thank God they've changed the title of our Buhari from Major General to President

But he was a Major-General. It's the top of his military career. How's that an insult?
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by miclil: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
70% of people who read paper this days don't have browsing phone needless to say this is a useless campaign it won't change a thing for punch and besides sowore think he owns Nigeria somehow, there are something off with this guy ***
Re: Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:
Is he now a Punch Ambassador?

God is wonderful.

When dem read am finish we go read our own here for nl.

The babe no bad sha...we go read punch together gaaan
Small small FG turn this guy to something in this time

how many Nigeria are on your pay role in your Sahara news

no come they form savior here we no your type

Dino mai lear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna / Election Results: Mutiu Okunola Faints, Lands In Hospital After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.