Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) (70897 Views)

Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Mechejy: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
My goodness!! This is incredible! That a cadet paid with my money could be so stupid this way unnecessarily. Imagine the other marching on the road without shame. The other calling a motorist bastard. These bunch of villains should be dismissed from army forth with. The uniform has overtaken their sense of belonging and they are the type of trigger happy stupid soldiers
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by goldmatrix(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
APC tufia..
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by themanderon: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
I wonder what they teach them in that academy. To be unruly and oppress civilians is what they do best since there are no wars to fight.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by feedthenation(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
They are following after their leader in Ask Rock General Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hilarious
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ShawnT(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bros it just guard room matter, e never reach court martial
post=85456321:
[/i]

What insolence.

Gross display of stupidity in full display.

They should be court martialed ASAP.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupt absolutely!

Ordinary Cadets oooo.......

SMH!!
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ShawnT(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
And mind you cadets aren't ordinary. Wake up man
ShawnT:
Bros it just guard room matter, e never reach court martial
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by NNAMDIII(m): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2020
ekoson95:

Who be dis one?
nigga, abeg go Bleep urself.

You....yes you that is talking, are you advanced? abeg dey your dey o.
Sir! You're a cdt sergeant sir! Sir you're too big to answer civilians na, even we sef can't even see you though we're one family loyal to each other and act as 1 man.

Sir just ignore them sir
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Vega100: 12:43am On Jan 04, 2020
philip0906:
Na when dem see civilians dem sabi flex muscle. Once the average Nigerian has power (no matter how lowly ranked he/she is), they want to use it to oppress hapless Nigerians.

From the civil service, NEPA, police, customs, Immigration, All the armed force...Complete ediots!!

Good u know this, I wish we all understand this basics and begin to help ourselves..
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by OyinO: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2020
If they were truly mocking civilians, then they are completely stupid because they were once civilians, and will become civilians again after RETIREMENT. For once a military man is twice a civilian.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by arcike(m): 4:05am On Jan 04, 2020
ekoson95:

Na so

arcike, mizzygray, rawswag, demo4ril97, daeyou see una guy

oga sir forget this young man, 1hr with him and he would just run mad
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by arcike(m): 4:14am On Jan 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

These puppy soldier kids you mentioned here , arcike, mizzygray , rawswag, demo4ril, daeyou etc.. warn them.. if they misbehave in the wrong place, they might get killed. Enter Mushin come dey harass boys and see your fate. The Oga that sent you, you go carry am back come meet us to apologize.

you just want to be unfortunate abi?

You feel you can run your mouth abi?

you want let cadets work on your destiny abi.... father can talk rubbish online, till the they you come across one
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by arcike(m): 4:26am On Jan 04, 2020
ekoson95:

Noted. anything else?

oga sir why are you allowing this bastard disregard your 4 bars?
arm of death
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by arcike(m): 4:33am On Jan 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

and be very careful... if not i will ruin you for that army where you dey.... I don't think you have any idea who you're talking to

will you shut up... You have crossed the boundaries, do you think he survived 4 years in the academy for you to disrespect him? who are you? how can you talk to him anyhow,

know how and who you talk to young man
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Daeyou(m): 4:53am On Jan 04, 2020
ekoson95:

Na so

arcike, mizzygray, rawswag, demo4ril97, daeyou
see una guy
OGA sir dont mind the bastard, he feels he must talk.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Captain3star(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2020
This are civilians who just got selected for training as cadet officers, I am sure the academy did not instruct them to behave in this manner. A commissioned officer will never act like this because every officer is a Gentleman office
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Captain3star(m): 5:56am On Jan 04, 2020
This are civilians who just got selected for training as cadet officers, I am sure the academy did not instruct them to behave in this manner. A commissioned officer will never act like this because every officer is a Gentleman officer
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by TheSourcerer: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Tanchu Sah.
didn't mean to demean you
You shouldn't demean others also , How's the weather over there
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by AmuDimpka: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2020
slam7000:

Sadly these badly trained and unprofessional bullies would do that anywhere except in some north eastern part of the country.

They have the backings of their superiors. It has unfortunately become a tradition in the Nigeria military for these young people to harass, bully and intimidate civilians.

I have stopped blaming those who call Nigeria a zoo republic.

There was similar incident not long ago where these people beat up innocent people at an Abuja mall and along the roads.

It's a zoo ! Don't blame them who call it a zoo
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Daeyou:
OGA sir dont mind the bastard, he feels he must talk.
I wish you could say this face to face with me in reality. Let's see if you won't be peeing your trousers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by monsterlobster: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2020
This is Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Sir! You're a cdt sergeant sir! Sir you're too big to answer civilians na, even we sef can't even see you though we're one family loyal to each other and act as 1 man.

Sir just ignore them sir
You and that your cdt sergeant as well as Daeyou , arcike ekoson95 kid are nothing but bunch of unfortunate beings who don't deserve to serve this country. Come to places like Mushin and run your mouth like this. See if street boys won't waste your life. And to think you've not gotten anyway yet you're already dissociating yourself from civilians. Let me just tell you one funny truth, most civilians have better training than you. They are more physically and mentally fit. They are smarter and more calculative. Reason your father who forced your way into the NDA has been among those battling Boko Haram for years ba. Your mates are business men and well educated people making big money and fame you dey military dey earn petty money and you're not even ashamed.. I'd advice you get a life. You're still a kid so time still dey for you . Na people wey no get plans for their life dey join military.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by LabDNA: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2020
Smoke47:
pluming has been a norm in NDA for a very long time, it's done to instill confidence in the hearts of new cadets known as clowns, although some cadets over do it but then again it is encouraged by their seniors.

Y'all should chill with all this if Na lagos or south south thingy. It happens in all parts of Nigeria, as far as I can remember and nothing is done to those cadets, it's all part of their training

So you use innocent civilians as lab rats to test your level of confidence as cadet otondos ?

Why not take them to war torn north east for a proper test of confidence with shekau's boys?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Smoke47: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2020
LabDNA:

So you use innocent civilians as lab rats to test your level of confidence as cadet otondos ?

Why not take them to war torn north east for a proper test of confidence with shekau's boys?
alot of young officers are now taking to the north east immediately after passing out. It's not game as usual
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by LabDNA: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Smoke47:
alot of young officers are now taking to the north east immediately after passing out. It's not game as usual

The fools who call themselves cadets here on NL supporting the intimidation of civilians should be tracked and sent to trenches.

So if there is ambulance in that traffic carrying a dying person on emergency, the person will have to die in the traffic because these atutupoyoyo cadets want to flex muscles.

Thunder fire all them!

The next civilian president must elicit a radical change in the mentality of military men in this country by force because I know buhari can't do anything being a product of this same crude military system.

Infact I'm sure buhari will happily get an erection and orgasm if he watches this video.

All over the sane world and in proper democracies, from the US, to UK, to Aussie, Canada, the military take orders from 'bloody' civilians. And the Nigeria military is far beneath the military in those countries in terms of advancement and application of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by DejiPlug(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian cadets parked their cars on the road, dancing, cause traffic jam on expressway because “civilians can’t do anything”.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRlpGlVntB8

Hmm. I sure say these ones never see war
Meanwhile

https://www.nairaland.com/5613106/birthday-blessings-africas-youngest-superstar

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
didn't mean to demean you
You shouldn't demean others also , How's the weather over there

Hahahahaah. Feel demeaned? Oh no it takes more than a facless smartass to make me feel demeaned. I had almost frogotten this exchange.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by TheSourcerer: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahahaah. Feel demeaned? Oh no it takes more than a facless smartass to make me feel demeaned. I had almost frogotten this exchange.
I guess the weather is great then .
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by TheSourcerer: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Are you an Atheist /Freethinker too , your profile picture creates such assumption
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Smoke47: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
LabDNA:

The fools who call themselves cadets here on NL supporting the intimidation of civilians should be tracked and sent to trenches.

So if there is ambulance in that traffic carrying a dying person on emergency, the person will have to die in the traffic because these atutupoyoyo cadets want to flex muscles.

Thunder fire all them!

The next civilian president must elicit a radical change in the mentality of military men in this country by force because I know buhari can't do anything being a product of this same crude military system.

Infact I'm sure buhari will happily get an erection and organism if he watches this video.

All over the sane world and in proper democracies, from the US, to UK, to Aussie, Canada, the military take orders from 'bloody' civilians. And the Nigeria military is far beneath the military in countries in terms of advancement and application of common sense.
Lol I think you should take it easy with the young chaps here, they are young, and are just enjoying the youthfulness that comes with it. Most are even teenagers, so you'll expect the kind of behaviors shown here

I do however agree that alot needs to be done with the way the are trained, especially when it comes to military/civil relations. I don't think much emphasis is placed on that while they are in the academy. Even recruits in Nigeria don't respect the Nigeria populace. The have this mentality of being better than any other person not wearing the camo

I pray for the day Nigeria begins to get things right. Till then we just have to endure and hope for the best
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I guess the weather is great then .
the weather could be better honestly. But it's good for now
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Are you an Atheist /Freethinker too , your profile picture creates such assumption
Naaaaah. Interesting you will say that

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married / Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.