Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) (70876 Views)

Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Morenikeji070: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lol I know
OBAGADAFFI:

Cool down, those boys will be arrested and dismissed immediately they are identified.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by juman(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Soon boko haram would kill all of them.
They are nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by kikuyu1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian cadets parked their cars on the road, dancing, cause traffic jam on expressway because “civilians can’t do anything”.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRlpGlVntB8

Make no mistake! This isn't arrogance but contempt for the public,their true bosses! It says much about Naijjan socioculture and the army attitude. Indirectly this is why they'll never beat BH!
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by RaptorX: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
xpool:

If them hold pistol, you go know?
Who dash them pistol, they might have a dagger under their camo though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Reference(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Their faces are explicit do it shouldn't be hard to identify and subsequently dismiss them. It is a pity that the resources expended on their training will be needlessly wasted but it will cost the Nigerian Army even more to look the other ay as regards their potential future conduct.

The military was once an institution reknowned for discipline and high kevel prifessiona conduct. Decades of philandering with political power has eroded all that. it is now one scandal after the other.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by TheSourcerer: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I already did. If you dont understand what I say its probably due to your lack of comprehension skills sadly.

[img]https://media1./images/7d19789a12f6b41cb7416343e85f1727/tenor.gif?itemid=5053844[/img]
It is not what I say
It's 'what I said'
Try as much as possible to increase your communication skill as well
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by DaRuud(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian cadets parked their cars on the road, dancing, cause traffic jam on expressway because “civilians can’t do anything”.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRlpGlVntB8
Abeg am on my knees , please let these Cadets guys go to Sambissa
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
philip0906:
Na when dem see civilians dem sabi flex muscle. Once the average Nigerian has power (no matter how lowly ranked he/she is), they want to use it to oppress hapless Nigerians.

From the civil service, NEPA, police, customs, Immigration, All the armed force...Complete ediots!!

You dey mention go far sef,nairaland mods sef are the worse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by warmachine(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Something!... Clowns are working!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Madness of the highest order... Can they try this in warri or PH... Na Lagos accommodate them, fella talk say dem be zombie
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:

It is not what I say
It's 'what I said'
Try as much as possible to increase your communication skill as well
Tanchu Sah.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Smoke47:
pluming has been a norm in NDA for a very long time, it's done to instill confidence in the hearts of new cadets known as clowns, although some cadets over do it but then again it is encouraged by their seniors.

Y'all should chill with all this if Na lagos or south south thingy. It happens in all parts of Nigeria, as far as I can remember and nothing is done to those cadets, it's all part of their training
But you know there are better ways to give these kids confidence training other than this act of barbarism. A few days camp and bonfire in sambisa or the red zones of Yola isn't a bad idea. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Smoke47: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
cheesy
KingAzubuike:

But you know there are better ways to give these kids confidence training other than this act of barbarism. A few days camp and bonfire in sambisa or the red zones of Yola isn't a bad idea. Lol
grin ;Dyou wan kill people children even before the get the chance to serve abi grin

Well I believe the are better ways, the former commandant of NDA stopped all this, I think the now have a new commandant and all old practices are being brought back again! Sadly cry
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Smoke47:
cheesy grin ;Dyou wan kill people children even before the get the chance to serve abi grin

Well I believe the are better ways, the former commandant of NDA stopped all this, I think the now have a new commandant and all old practices are being brought back again! Sadly cry
Yeah I remember him stopping all the silly and meaningless punishments in the name of drills. He stopped bullying by cadets in senior tarmars or termer whatever it's called .. all these nonsense are gradually coming back. I was there some months back on a visit.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Typhoonsbane: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
They just lost their jobs,thanks to the internet
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by SKYQUEST(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
We should not allow this indiscipline to go unreported. The Nigerian Army is known for his high level of discipline and orderliness. Let well meaning Nigerians download that video and forward it to the Nigeria Army Human Right Desk whatsapp number 0 8 1 6 1 5 0 7 6 4 4.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by DrSleekQas(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Potential coupist
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Smoke47: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Yeah I remember him stopping all the silly and meaningless punishments in the name of drills. He stopped bullying by cadets in senior tarmars or termer whatever it's called .. all these nonsense are gradually coming back. I was there some months back on a visit.
Yeah that's what happens when a visionless leader takes over, I'm not saying the new commandant is visionless though, I feel he should do more and strife to be better than the former and address some of the irregularities these young cadets engage in
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by pieces18: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
They did same on 27th Dec 2019 in my area, it was a display of a shameless country. Imagine these are the future generals of the Nigerian Army. I pity this country.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
This country is finished, it has goned with the wind
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Typhoonsbane:
They just lost their jobs,thanks to the internet
are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
pieces18:
They did same on 27th Dec 2019 in my area, it was a display of a shameless country. Imagine these are the future generals of the Nigerian Army. I pity this country.
What state was that?
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Typhoonsbane: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
are you sure?
Hell yeah,the army will respond swiftly just to save face of course,they’re all bunch of cronies.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Giftee01(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice one clowns!
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by MZrapper(f): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Adesolomon2014:

Are you for real?
No, I refuse to believe that a literate wrote the above. Scrap NA ke? Reduce NA salary?
Both suggestion are not from a right thinking individual.

You couldn't even spot a simple sarcasm.
Shame on you. cry
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Seankhalifa: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
pardon my ignorance I thought these things only happens up North , in others words Northern big cities like Kaduna would be affected too
in Kd we dnt give a Bleep about den... Dy look like civilians to us...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Insectkiller: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Take them to Sambisa..let them go and work, they are just taking TAX payers money freely..
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Authoreety:
Na fools Dem be
The Nigerian Armed Fools
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by MonstahxXx: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Gentlemen! thats the way and manner
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:

You couldn't even spot a simple sarcasm.
Shame on you. cry

Sarcasm my foot.
Shame goes back to you.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Naija, the global headquarters of lawlessness! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery / Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.