Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,765 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) (70831 Views)

Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by AmuDimpka: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2020
magicminister:
Lol!!

The people that sat in their cars and watched this are the cause of this bullshit! If I was the driver, I would keep driving without stopping. Nigerians need to learn that their are things worse than death and being oppressed is one of them. I’d rather die than be oppressed!!

It depends on the region of the country...this might not happen in Niger Delta or maybe in some areas of SE...just saying
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2020
Road pass road, let them try it in lekki axis or other high brow areas, that is when they will understand that when money speaks your so call uniform is bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by iukpe: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2020
But truely these are the ones that will be radical like the first military generation. Future looting politicians need to know that these young military officers will not take shiit if oppressed.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ekoson95(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

and be very careful... if not i will ruin you for that army where you dey.... I don't think you have any idea who you're talking to

Here we go again.....you're just running your mouth upandan. if u think I give a hoot about who you are, then you must be joking.

look at the Nigerians that are quick to condemn others, you want to start showing urself with this "do you know who I am" bull shit.

abeg swerve

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Charly68: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Buratai should send them back for more training ,they aren't matured yet . No sign that they passed through the military school in them..Military men are noted for discipline

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ekoson95(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Protecting who's ass? Stop talking out your ass nigger.
Go back to JSS 2
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by promotervickky(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
ekoson95:

lol...see this one.

so after locating them, what next?

bros, you're a very funny somebody

Locale them and leave it to me
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
ekoson95:

Go back to JSS 2
Go back to nursery school

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by DSoj(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Stupid and Reckless abuse of uniform
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by BodePolScience: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
ekoson95:

Go back to JSS 2
you are pathetically a big fool for supporting indiscipline, oppression and gross abuse of human rights. In advanced countries, men of the armed forces earned respect, admiration and love from the citizenry. Can it be said of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ekoson95(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Go back to nursery school

Cry cry baby

just go back and cross check all the posts you've been making on NL. You would appreciate my advice.

bai bai
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ekoson95(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
BodePolScience:
you are pathetically a big fool for supporting indiscipline, oppression and gross abuse of human rights. In advanced countries, men of the armed forces earned respect, admiration and love from the citizenry. Can it be said of Nigeria?

Who be dis one?
nigga, abeg go Bleep urself.

You....yes you that is talking, are you advanced? abeg dey your dey o.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by tradebot: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
They were lucky no superior was around or no one could call any army officer.
As it is now, They will be dealt with if not dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by philip0906(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
ekoson95:

[s]Here we go again.....you're just running your mouth upandan. if u think I give a hoot about who you are, then you must be joking.

look at the Nigerians that are quick to condemn others, you want to start showing urself with this "do you know who I am" bull shit.

abeg swerve[/s]
You are making a fool of yourself on a public forum.

If you dey claim hard guy or say you dey military, remember say you be boy or low ranking fella. E get people wey be your senior for that same military, so you had better shut the hell up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ekoson95(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
philip0906:

You are making a fool of yourself on a public forum.

If you dey claim hard guy or say you dey military, remember say you be boy or low ranking fella. E get people wey be your senior for that same military, so you had better shut the hell up.

are u done?
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
ekoson95:

Cry cry baby

just go back and cross check all the posts you've been making on NL. You would appreciate my advice.

bai bai
I keep saying it if its your types that are tasked with the protection of that shithole, its no wonder things are the way they are. Instead of yammering here you should sit and ponder where it all went wrong for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by opapapilo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dis is Nigeria.....
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by xpool(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
RaptorX:
Cadets don't carry guns, actually most soldiers on the street don't carry gun unlike police and Nigerians are still scared of them.

If them hold pistol, you go know?
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ekoson95(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I keep saying it if its your types that are tasked with the protection of that shithole, its no wonder things are the way they are. Instead of yammering here you should sit and ponder where it all went wrong for you

Okay, leave us and our shithole.

Go to your paradise and learn English.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
post=85456321:
[/i]

What insolence.

Gross display of stupidity in full display.

They should be court martialed ASAP.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupt absolutely!

Ordinary Cadets oooo.......

SMH!!

Court martial? They aren't soldiers yet
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Caution30: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
DISCIPLINE HAS LEFT THE NIGERIAN ARMY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Berankis: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
IstandWithGod:
Track all of them and send them to Sambisa forest so they can go and abuse Shekau's father there.
You are maddest;
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
ekoson95:

Okay, leave us and our shithole.

Go to your paradise and learn English.

I already did. If you dont understand what I say its probably due to your lack of comprehension skills sadly.

[img]https://media1./images/7d19789a12f6b41cb7416343e85f1727/tenor.gif?itemid=5053844[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by TheSourcerer: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Make dem con try am for kaduna
pardon my ignorance I thought these things only happens up North , in others words Northern big cities like Kaduna would be affected too
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by slam7000(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
AmuDimpka:

It depends on the region of the country...this might not happen in Niger Delta or maybe in some areas of SE...just saying

Sadly these badly trained and unprofessional bullies would do that anywhere except in some north eastern part of the country.

They have the backings of their superiors. It has unfortunately become a tradition in the Nigeria military for these young people to harass, bully and intimidate civilians.

I have stopped blaming those who call Nigeria a zoo republic.

There was similar incident not long ago where these people beat up innocent people at an Abuja mall and along the roads.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by airminem(f): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I know this is serious but you're very attractive
Well, thank you.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
There's a country. Indeed a lawless one.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Fuckgovt: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Not shocked, that's what Nigerian army can produce. Like father like son, like army like cadet
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by rafabenitez: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
More reasons why we jubiliate when they are killed by our lovely boko haram.shekau food is ready
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Smoke47: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
iamkneeyi:
I can assure you all that they will be dealt with and possibly expelled...we dont want this kind of elements in our military...anyone with more useful information about the location and time ,if possible one of the car number or pic should privately send them to me...thanks..
chill oga they'll all be dealt with, dealth with by who cheesy?? This are clowns on academy break, their first break since attaining clown status

The are only doing what they've being instructed to do. Pluming 101 cheesy and so far this clowns did a good job!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Smoke47: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Those are NDA cadets and they've turned this to a norm. Well na for kaduna express they fit successfully do this kinda thrash tho. Let them come to Lagos and try it. It's just shamefully shameful you begin to wonder what they really teach them there. Well if I was in that traffic and I was with a full squad (my niggas) ... Trust, we go challenge them ..
pluming has been a norm in NDA for a very long time, it's done to instill confidence in the hearts of new cadets known as clowns, although some cadets over do it but then again it is encouraged by their seniors.

Y'all should chill with all this if Na lagos or south south thingy. It happens in all parts of Nigeria, as far as I can remember and nothing is done to those cadets, it's all part of their training

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.