Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels. (1107 Views)

Rise Of Lesbianism / What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. / Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels. by butterfly777(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2020
It is fairly common knowledge that confined accomodations for youths such as school hostels, orphanages, correctional facilities are breeding grounds for lesbians and gays.

I know there will be certain behavioural patterns noticeable among students who engage in it.

As an educator in a boarding school, I wish to know the signs one can easily notice among students who have this orientation or who may been involved in it. Experienced nairalanders, your opinion is highly valued.

I know some of this school father, hostel mother practice can lead to same sex things. Pls share your experience and opinions with us.
Re: Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels. by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Holding of each others hands,hugging and pecking,regular gifting,bathing 2geda,sitting on same sex lap,feeding each other,wearing of each others clothes,malice and regular fighting amongs themselves...some are very secretive.you may not see any sign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels. by butterfly777(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
Holding of each others hands,hugging and pecking,regular gifting,bathing 2geda,sitting on same sex lap,feeding each other,wearing of each others clothes,malice and regular fighting amongs themselves...some are very secretive.you may not see any sign.
Thanks very much. More to come.
Re: Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels. by butterfly777(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2020
People are not born gay or lesbian. They are initiated into it.*

Somebody who has been initiated will initiate another person through:
1. Demonic manipulation.
2. Financial inducement.
3. Molestation.( minors, rape)
4 Friends influence.

It is spiritual. Once you do it with any of them, the demon infects the victim too and starts feeling like that. That's how it spreads.

How to quit?
Go for deliverance. Remember, demons are involved. Go for deliverance and stay away from known gays/lesbians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Pastor Odumeje Caught Revealing Best Bang Position / Robbers Droped A Letter For My Street / Nairalanders, Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.