Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Attention! All Fish Farmers, Feedmill Operator And Stake Holders - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Attention! All Fish Farmers, Feedmill Operator And Stake Holders (505 Views)

Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun / Buy Crusher And Mixer Feedmill Equipment #1,000,000 / If U Need A Poultry Feedmill Expert/consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! All Fish Farmers, Feedmill Operator And Stake Holders by Yommiefish(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2020
We Need To Farm More Fish. To farm More fish, we need more social acceptance, to gain more social acceptance, we need friendly selling price. To sell at friendly price, we need lower cost of production, fast growth and reduced mortality. This is where SHIFT comes to play. We cannot do the same thing the same way and expect a different result.

The rapid growth in aquaculture led to an increase in the demand for fishmeal. This increase in demand leads to an increase in prices and reduces the availability and quality of fish-meal. This results in the need for a better solution that is also environmentally friendly.

MiaAqua protein is the innovative solution for exceptional performance of aquatic species. It is a combination of high-quality premix, proteins, amino acids and antioxidants which are highly digestible and easily assimilated for optimum production.

MiaAqua protein eliminates the use of fish meal, blood meal and feather meal. Lowers feed conversion ratio, enhances growth and weight gain. Increases efficiency and performance parameters very ideal for local fish feed production; either sinking or floating

We cannot afford to be at the mercy of the "Market Women". No better time to be a fish farmer than now. Join our group for intelligent discussions for a fruitful farming year.

https:///DB6AyFTmnlFJNa43XdtatK

Or 09062387767

Wishing Us All The Best in 2020
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️����

Abayomi

Re: Attention! All Fish Farmers, Feedmill Operator And Stake Holders by Mitch99: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Link not working

1 Like

Re: Attention! All Fish Farmers, Feedmill Operator And Stake Holders by Yommiefish(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Mitch99 post=85462874]Link not working [/quote will check pls]

Drop your WhatsApp nos let me add you
Re: Attention! All Fish Farmers, Feedmill Operator And Stake Holders by waleyp(m): 1:36am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Attention! All Fish Farmers, Feedmill Operator And Stake Holders by Oyembete: 6:43am On Jan 06, 2020
08061621847 pls add
Re: Attention! All Fish Farmers, Feedmill Operator And Stake Holders by Yommiefish(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2020
Oyembete:
08061621847 pls add
ok. Will call you later today
Re: Attention! All Fish Farmers, Feedmill Operator And Stake Holders by Oyembete: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Thanks for your call. Yes I requested you to add me.

(1) (Reply)

Fisherman Breaks The Brown Trout Record For 55 Years, Caught Biggest Fish Ever / I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help / Dangote Fertiliser Now Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.