Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

10 Skills You Should Have In 2020 And Beyond - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Skills You Should Have In 2020 And Beyond (419 Views)

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / 10 Skills That Are Super Useful To Know In The 21st Century / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Skills You Should Have In 2020 And Beyond by Nahnahvlogs(f): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hello,if this is the first time you’re reading any of my OP thank you for stopping by but today I have a request before I go into the main business,I have a new video on my YouTube channel I’ll love you to watch because you’ll definitely be learning from it.As an individual there are some skills you’ll need for you to be valued weather in your business or in a place you’re working or even as an entrepreneur. I hope this video is impactful❤️
Here is the link please don’t forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fq8sYdJrfg
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Legitimate:how You Can Be Making At Least ₦21,000 Weekly Into Your Local Account / Dr. Okonjo Iweala Paid And Still Paying Her Dues / Study Petrochemical Engineering Or Computer Science?which And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.