Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" (32065 Views)

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / The Making Of The "Enugu Urban 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
We have finally slotted in a window position somehow on the side of the building cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Plastering of the parapet of this house......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by AdaoraNK(f): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
@spider880 keep it on. You will go places above this, keeping my fingers crossed, you will do projects for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
The underside of the parapet........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by Timothyoj(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good job guys, please keep the flag flying

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Starting the plastering of the exterior...........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
More wall rendering.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by Badmuskennis007: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
9 hectares of land for sale in olode, akaran, ona ara Lg ibadan. 700k per hectare. contact on whatsapp or call 08108444864 for more details

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by michlins(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2020
spyder880:
Starting the plastering of the exterior...........
that's beautiful and speedy. Keep up with the good work

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by sammylele: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Well done @Oga Spyder. Do you have any unit left?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
More of this plastering........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by true2home(m): 4:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Finally!!! Thank you. The structure has gotten some EYES to see front...lol

spyder880:
We have finally slotted in a window position somehow on the side of the building cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2020
true2home:
Finally!!! Thank you. The structure has gotten some EYES to see front...lol

Thank you bro, I had to consider yours and others argument to create the windows.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by dgitrader(m): 5:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Omo4omo:
When are you starting the next project like this I have couple of people who might be interested in such project in Lagos or Abuja

For anywhere in Abuja! Following

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Work is moving on well here.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Closer........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
This house is still waiting for buyers.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by jbigdeal: 12:30am On Jul 16, 2020
oga how much is it afte the plastering? and how much do you think will it cost after everything is done including painting? Also are windows more expensive than the doors? i mean did you avoid too many windows? also, what do you think is the most expensive part of construction left
spyder880:

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by Salliet(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
spyder880:

Is the price still as advertised earlier?

Apologies, but is the floorplan somewhere within the thread, as I tried searching?

What's current rent around this area now?

Expected total project cost?

Well done prof!
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Salliet:

Is the price still as advertised earlier?

Apologies, but is the floorplan somewhere within the thread, as I tried searching?

What's current rent around this area now?

Expected total project cost?

Well done prof!

If we are to sell this house today, I will take home N35m.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by jbigdeal: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oga spyder can you please make a youtube channel for yourself, you will get a lot of views and subscribers. Thank you for bringing us great contents. I enjoy your good works.
spyder880:

If we are to sell this house today, I will take home N35m.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
jbigdeal:
Oga spyder can you please make a youtube channel for yourself, you will get a lot of views and subscribers. Thank you for bringing us great contents. I enjoy your good works.

Ok, I will see how I can do that if it will not take too much time. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by dongc(m): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2020
youtube would cost you a lot time...again you have to learn film editing and content preparation...constant filming...investment in Gopro camera maybe drone to get better angles or views.. high elevation. i believe you watch construction videos on youtube....

spyder880:

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by whirlwind7(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2020
spyder880:

Chineke meee!

Did you say IF IT WILL NOT TAKE TOO MUCH TIME??
Bia, nna anyị... don't be old school. You should have a YouTube, Facebook, Instagram handles at least. I am aware of a blog you created one time. Something called amazing viewpoint or so. Visited it a few times too.

Every serious business must have an online presence now. Imagine how Jeff Bezos made $13billion in ONE DAY! Online, nwokem. Online!!!

YouTube will afford you to make cool short videos to give more info that pictures can't give.

Wait. Hold on. You did upload a video years ago, when you started out with Tigerkenn estate at Ogbeke Nike or so. You made a video while driving from Nike Lake resort to that site. Remember? Without trying to make lengthy descriptions or putting up pictures which may not give the full details, a short video (with a voice-over narration) will do the job.
All those times you drive around some developing and newly opening locations that would be suitable for new estate schemes, just make videos along the way. Keep doing just that. Next, enquires will begin to drop in, asking you for more details concerning certain areas you drove by, and opportunities for businesses opens up through you.
You also post links to your channel on your nairaland handle....
So, why say if you have the time, when you have already done something along that line before?

You must create a dedicated YouTube channel. MUST!!

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by FX(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
How can I buy a flat there. Is it still going at 3.125m or what's the new rate?
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2020
whirlwind7:

Chineke meee!

Did you say IF IT WILL NOT TAKE TOO MUCH TIME??
Bia, nna anyị... don't be old school. You should have a YouTube, Facebook, Instagram handles at least. I am aware of a blog you created one time. Something called amazing viewpoint or so. Visited it a few times too.

Every serious business must have an online presence now. Imagine how Jeff Bezos made $13billion in ONE DAY! Online, nwokem. Online!!!

YouTube will afford you to make cool short videos to give more info that pictures can't give.

Wait. Hold on. You did upload a video years ago, when you started out with Tigerkenn estate at Ogbeke Nike or so. You made a video while driving from Nike Lake resort to that site. Remember? Without trying to make lengthy descriptions or putting up pictures which may not give the full details, a short video (with a voice-over narration) will do the job.
All those times you drive around some developing and newly opening locations that would be suitable for new estate schemes, just make videos along the way. Keep doing just that. Next, enquires will begin to drop in, asking you for more details concerning certain areas you drove by, and opportunities for businesses opens up through you.
You also post links to your channel on your nairaland handle....
So, why say if you have the time, when you have already done something along that line before?

You must create a dedicated YouTube channel. MUST!!

Ok, I will dedicate more time to this now. I have some stuff on YouTube but haven't really increased the content of the channel.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by Martini101(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2020
spyder880:

Ok, I will dedicate more time to this now. I have some stuff on YouTube but haven't really increased the content of the channel.

I guess you are surprised how People are aware of your tremendous activities. Don’t fall our hand oh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Martini101:

I guess you are surprised how People are aware of your tremendous activities. Don’t fall our hand oh!!!!

I understand, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by ikuku(m): 3:26am On Jul 29, 2020
spyder880:

Any link to your youtube channel?
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by true2home(m): 4:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Oga Sir, I will advise you to stick to what you are good at doing. Its ok to explore your options but if it will take away from your strong deed, abeg, concentrate your energy where you are the best. The sky is your limit already, be patient and remain honest and some kids will read of one SPYDER880 some day.

spyder880:

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2020
spyder880:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We at I have packaged a property investment partnership that will aim to make money for all of us. I think I will start by introducing myself for the benefit of those of us seeing my name for the first time. I have a building and property investment company which has built over 50 houses and bought bought land covering over 6 hectares. I have been involved in raising a team of competent professionals in the building construction industry.

We have in our portfolio of completed projects, a lot of single and multiple family dwelling units, most of our completed and ongoing work are here online. Our experience in handling tricky land and property negotiation is vast. We have a track record of ownership of lands, mostly in Enugu state.

On the business angle, we are very experienced. We have an excellent funds management approach to building and managing homes which will be very valuable to our supply chain process. We have the men, the knowledge and the expertise to handle this type of business to perfection. This is a step towards my major aim of one day taking my company public, and allowing investors to partake in our successes.

On the strength of the above, I will like to partner with members of the general public for the purposes of investment in buildings for rent or for sale in the event a contributor wants to put their money to other uses. The processes will be as transparent as my other ventures, the whole pictures of everything will be here on this pages while the bidding can also take place here. Expect every day updates.

BUT IS THIS A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
I will say yes with good reasons, although the purchasing power of Nigerians has taken a hit of recent, I am optimistic that a seasoned investor has a good chance of squeezing out real profit from good property offering for rent. The value of buildings can only increase, if some factors are considered before building them.

HOW WILL IT BE DONE?
I intend to source for capital from interested members of the public to buy a land and start a residential building , with an intent to rent each unit and return the rent to each contributor each year. The construction cost will be pre agreed, and then divided among a pre determined number of investors. Each contributor will be paying the money that will represent a unit of this building. A flat.
Investors who has paid fully for their flats will be issued with an ownership receipt for their units only, with the rules which applies in the house.

EXPECTED PROFIT MARGINS?
I target a 7.% margin with reasons, and I have very good reasons that I can achieve more than this.

EXPECTED DURATION?
We are sure that this building could be concluded in less than a year, each contributor will have to take possession of their unit of flat immediately.

FLEXIBILITY AND OTHER OPTIONS
An investor can move into their unit of flat, they can allow family member(s) to live in the house, reserve the flat for future use, or sell the flats for higher value, such decision to sell will be regulated by my company. Investors can buy more than one unit of flat at once.

COST OF EACH UNIT OF FLAT
Each unit of flat will cost about N3,125,000.00 to own. This will mean that the owner can do whatever they want with their space, occupy it or rent it with our help.

PAYMENT OPTIONS
Investors to these units of flats can pay the full N3,125,000.00 at once, or pay N2,000,000.00 at first, and spread the rest of the payment for 10 months. The monthly instalments will now be N120,000.00, instead of N112,500.00.

IS THIS COST FIXED?
Yes, the cost is fixed and is not open for negotiations. However, the cost can rise if the cost of construction increases so much than we planned. This will mean that we might ask for a higher amount for NEW investors who may want to pay later, but for those who have already paid fully, there will be no rise in cost.

Thank you all.

This is quite dicey. The person who owns the land owns the property on it.

Whose name did you buy the land?

Did you buy the land in a corporate name? Are you going to allocate shares in this company to the buyers of the apartments based on the number of apartments owned?

What is the expected rental income from this property?

Just asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2020
spyder880:
Good morning my people,
Having worked out all the costs of buying this land, permits and approvals, calculating all the costs of building this house and factoring in some small profit, this house could be sold (as is) for N30 million naira only. This land has a C of O issued by the state government.

Any interested buyer can contact us by calling or texting 0803 335 0750 for more information. (WhatsApp enabled) You can also send a mail to tigerkenn@gmail.com.

Physical inspection is encouraged.

Meanwhile we will continue to work in the building, and add the cost of works done post roofing to the cost stated above. The selling cost will be changing upwards as we spend more money on the building.

Thank you all.

That is very good. Quite efficient with the costing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) / Photos: 30yrs Erosion Menace Swallows Over 50 Houses In Nnewi / Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.