Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" (32171 Views)

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / The Making Of The "Enugu Urban 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
More tiles in more flats........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2021
Small skeletal finish works slowly being done here. We shall return to this site later in the week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by michlins(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rails and stuff like that, do you have plans for them?

I'm available please sir
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
michlins:
Rails and stuff like that, do you have plans for them?

I'm available please sir

I know and trust your work, but the budget is tight here. The man wey get this house dey poor grin

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by michlins(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
spyder880:

I know and trust your work, but the budget is tight here. The man wey get this house dey poor grin
even me is poor sef and that's why I dey find money

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Slowly, we are still working in this site. Sanitary wares is being fitted.

More pictures later.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by ZinoFasisi: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2021
spyder880:
Slowly, we are still working in this site. Sanitary wares is being fitted.

More pictures later.

Boss please I don't know if u know a building contractor in Benin city, I really need a job to feed, anything legal i can do it. Labourer work i can do.

Please in case u know any1 building here, i stay at ekosodin
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2021
ZinoFasisi:

Boss please I don't know if u know a building contractor in Benin city, I really need a job to feed, anything legal i can do it. Labourer work i can do.

Please in case u know any1 building here, i stay at ekosodin

Ok, I will ask my friends if anyone has anything in Benin now. I will get back to you on this page later this evening. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by ZinoFasisi: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
spyder880:

Ok, I will ask my friends if anyone has anything in Benin now. I will get back to you on this page later this evening. Thanks.

Thanks boss
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by ZinoFasisi: 2:00am On Aug 26, 2021
spyder880:

Good morning boss, sorry the disturbance. Is anyone available?
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2021
ZinoFasisi:

Good morning boss, sorry the disturbance. Is anyone available?

None bro, they are on outside work in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by ZinoFasisi: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
spyder880:

None bro, they are on outside work in Lagos.
Thanks boss
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by chrismex(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2021
Good morning sir, is this apartment readily available because I am interested in renting one. And please where is the exact location in Nike.
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2021
chrismex:
Good morning sir, is this apartment readily available because I am interested in renting one. And please where is the exact location in Nike.

The apartments are not fully ready for rentals because I am yet to commence work on the soak away system and other smaller works. Money no dey. The project is at Alulu Nike, Enugu.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by morgist(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2021
spyder880:

The apartments are not fully ready for rentals because I am yet to commence work on the soak away system and other smaller works. Money no dey. The project is at Alulu Nike, Enugu.

The phrase "money no dey" is even used by big men like you oga spyder880, wetin you wan others come to dey yarn na?.

BTW we are still waiting for the progress pictures of the Sanitary wares installation.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
morgist:

The phrase "money no dey" is even used by big men like you oga spyder880, wetin you wan others come to dey yarn na?.

BTW we are still waiting for the progress pictures of the Sanitary wares installation.

grin grin

Doing other peoples projects hasn't allowed me to visit mine.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
I was forced to visit this site today as some of my workers decided to relocate here........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
The soakaway sand they dug out for me pushed down my neighbours fence on the plot on the right hand side.......

So my priority is to redo the fence after removing all the soil to the road........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Electrical wiring works starts........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
More pictures as we do the little we can at this moment........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
I have to change strategies here. I know I cannot hope to complete all 12 flats and rent them at once, so I will move to complete at least 2 flats and rent them out, since the demand for these units are high around here. Then I can use the small rent realised to tackle another flat or two.

"When the hills learns how to cause waist pains, the old woman will learn how to rest in between climbs" - Igbo proverb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by dongc(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
spyder880:
I have to change strategies here. I know I cannot hope to complete all 12 flats and rent them at once, so I will move to complete at least 2 flats and rent them out, since the demand for these units are high around here. Then I can use the small rent realised to tackle another flat or two.

"When the hills learns how to cause waist pains, the old woman will learn how to rest in between climbs" - Igbo proverb.

Good move...

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by michlins(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
spyder880:

your use of this proverb.
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by Chriswazo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
This was originally 3 storey, but while 2 now? Please how much is land this area now and is it available? Urs is 1 plot
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by spyder880(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Chriswazo:
This was originally 3 storey, but while 2 now? Please how much is land this area now and is it available? Urs is 1 plot

Money no dey, so we cut it down to 2 storey grin

Don't mind me, we considered the number of tenants that will be living in one compound (16) different people if we make it 3 storey, then we cancelled the idea and left it with 12 tenants instead.

I heard on Friday that they sold the only 2 remaining plots in my street 10m for the unfenced one and 12m for the one with fence and gate. I bought for around N6.5m or more than that ending of 2019. More plots will be available for sale in this area, but not this street.

This is one plot of 60 x 100.

Happy Sunday my people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by Chriswazo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
spyder880:

Money no dey, so we cut it down to 2 storey grin

Don't mind me, we considered the number of tenants that will be living in one compound (16) different people if we make it 3 storey, then we cancelled the idea and left it with 12 tenants instead.

I heard on Friday that they sold the only 2 remaining plots in my street 10m for the unfenced one and 12m for the one with fence and gate. I bought for around N6.5m or more than that ending of 2019. More plots will be available for sale in this area, but not this street.

This is one plot of 60 x 100.

Happy Sunday my people.
Ok bro.
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by Chriswazo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
This house construction is very neat and great, Ur work is quality bro.

Did U study Civil engineering or

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by deiikonac(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lovely, good one, more prosperity, I love idea, thanks, Thomas will pay in aba
Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by jabolo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Chriswazo:
This house construction is very neat and great, Ur work is quality bro.

Did U study Civil engineering or

True.

General feel of solidity.
Sharp clean angles.
Perfect symmetry across the various floors and terraces ...

... the man is good.

Generous with knowledge too. Bless his hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by michlins(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
jabolo:

True.

General feel of solidity.
Sharp clean angles.
Perfect symmetry across the various floors and terraces ...

... the man is good.

Generous with knowledge too. Bless his hustle.
I have worked with him directly and his attention to details is second to none.

Funny thing is that he does it all while smiling

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by Chriswazo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
michlins:
I have worked with him directly and his attention to details is second to none.

Funny thing is that he does it all while smiling
Really? That's great of him

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" by Chriswazo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
My problem with contractors is they will take many jobs at the same time and end up being at the site. Always shuttling one place to another at the detriment of a quality work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets / How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? / Is Lagos Island Going Bananas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.