Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President (5311 Views)

We Must Go On Strike-- Nigeria Police / Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road / Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by fineboynl(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
If US can strike Iran commander, that means they can strike Nigeria President at will on confrontation. I do not see any reason why Africans should waste billions on democracy day. Because their Lord and saviour is watching them from satellite imaging. The other day a photographs of 250 elephants where captured far away north east by the American satellite imaging in disguise of united nation. They are watching the president of Nigeria and all other African president.

15 Likes

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Aldebaran(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
fineboynl:
If US can strike Iran commander, that means they can strike Nigeria President

What's your point?

Can somebody please ask this MUMU why he wants the No 1 Terrorist (US) to kill the best Nigerian president so far? grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by modsfucker: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
fineboynl:
If US can strike Iran commander, that means they can strike Nigeria President. I do not see any reason why Africans should waste billions on democracy day. Because their Lord and saviour is watching them from satellite imaging. The other day a photographs of 250 elephants where captured far away north east decant by the Americans satellite imaging in disguise of united nation. They are watching the president of Nigeria and all other African president.

You well so?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Okoroawusa: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by gnaftalee(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Calm down, Nigeria sef fit finish Benin republic president.... Stop making the matter sound so sophisticated....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Cyberterror: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
It is not hard to identify Igbos.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by fineboynl(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cyberterror:
I'm not ipob but what I'm saying is wasting billions on Democracy day. Because African is not fully protected to warrent them wasting billions claiming sovereignty whereas they are foul shit.
Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by giftedben: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
All this people bashing the op. If US strike Nigeria President na who among unna won turn avenger.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Sibrah: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
lol...
Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by mumumugu(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
the strike took place in another man country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mods please close this thread for oozing off too much stupidity undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by enemybulldozer(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
fineboynl:
If US can strike Iran commander, that means they can strike Nigeria President. I do not see any reason why Africans should waste billions on democracy day. Because their Lord and saviour is watching them from satellite imaging. The other day a photographs of 250 elephants where captured far away north east by the American satellite imaging in disguise of united nation. They are watching the president of Nigeria and all other African president.
Nigeria is nothing forget about their media lies and propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Remijuice: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
giftedben:
All this people bashing the op. If US strike President bubu of Nigeria na who among unna won turn avenger.
Avenge wetin, we dey craze?

Na beg we go dey beg them na...

8 Likes

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Dtribeless: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Floemmy:
Buhari won’t give them that chance

Buhari wey dey go hospital for yonder? No strike needed, just BAD drip.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Jwonder(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dtribeless:

grin cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by omowolewa: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
That true, PMB is not on their target list.

That's why I always advise PMB to build standard Hospital in Nigeria than going London where anything can happen.

But my president won't listen believing he is punishing us. There 101 ways to get him

1 Like

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by imam07: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
mumumugu:
the strike took place in another man country
so it means is impossible to strike bubu in Nigeria? Answer me now b4 i strike u from my military base.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Oriyomin25(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cyberterror:
An IPOB terrorist and an Idiot.
Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Godpunishhaters: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
imam07:
so it means is impossible to strike bubu in Nigeria? Answer me now b4 i strike u from my military base.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Marine54(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
fineboynl:
If US can strike Iran commander, that means they can strike Nigeria President. I do not see any reason why Africans should waste billions on democracy day. Because their Lord and saviour is watching them from satellite imaging. The other day a photographs of 250 elephants where captured far away north east by the American satellite imaging in disguise of united nation. They are watching the president of Nigeria and all other African president.
LOOL ! Nigeria government is still Livia in 16 century! All they is shariah and spending billions in buildings mosque., To them technology is haraam!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Belmot(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
fineboynl:
You have been a member this long and you still no get sense? what were you thinking before you open this thread.

1 Like

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Southsoul: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dtribeless:

expired drip inserted
Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by SarakiBukola: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yes. Because Ifeanyichukwu Trump is pro IPOB.
Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Bighead9: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
fineboynl:
I'm not ipob but what I'm saying is wasting billions on Democracy day. Because African is not fully protected to warrent them wasting billions claiming sovereignty whereas they are foul shit.

You are an IPOB, your thread gave you out. grin

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by alezzy13: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Una dey run mouth anyhow.

Always remember the internet is not as anonymous as think. You should ask how Dss were able to track the guy that started marriage bwtn PMB and his minister

Dtribeless:

Southsoul:
expired drip inserted
Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Dtribeless: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
alezzy13:
Una dey run mouth anyhow.

Always remember the internet is not as anonymous as think. You should ask how Dss were able to track the guy that started marriage bwtn PMB and his minister

The entire Nigerian army can't track me here. Look, ask yourself, we are bantering around in a country that has enormous security challenges; should this even matter? The fact that you're concerned about this shows how much the country has deteriorated. We have been dissing presidents on Nairaland forever; why is this one special? Please answer if you can.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
S
Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by rottennaija(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
fineboynl:
If US can strike Iran commander, that means they can strike Nigeria President at will on confrontation. I do not see any reason why Africans should waste billions on democracy day. Because their Lord and saviour is watching them from satellite imaging. The other day a photographs of 250 elephants where captured far away north east by the American satellite imaging in disguise of united nation. They are watching the president of Nigeria and all other African president.

They should have struck the Iranian President na? You missed the critical analogy.
Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by TooMuchStuff: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aldebaran:

What's your point?

Can somebody please ask this MUMU why he wants the No 1 Terrorist (US) to kill the best Nigerian president so far? grin
Point of correction sir......
Blasting off the Terrorist of Daura is as easy as ABCD by Trump, they are just taking their time yet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by Enculer2: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Buhari the Islamic terrorist must be bombed by USA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President by churchmind: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aldebaran:

What's your point?

best n mumu strike you not to keee u n your generation but to gbe sense on top of awoof MB

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Day Of The Girl-Child: Tinubu Advocates For Rights Of Female Children / Chris Ngige Wins Anambra Central Senatorial District Ahead Of Dora Akunyili / Nigeria To Charge Russian Sailors With Arms Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.