Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra (2931 Views)

Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu / If US Can Strike Iran Commander, That Means They Can Strike Nigeria President / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6236140/havent-seen-husband-since-sars

In futherance to the thread which made front-page (above is the link); attached here are the pictures of the SARS AWKUZU commander, Mr Okoi Ikpi who commandered the arrest of Mr Johnson and his subsequent torture/killing.

Okoi Ikpi is from Cross Rivers state NIGERIA and originally in the MOBILE POLICE FORCE unit of the NPF.

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by fishmonger1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by Authoreety: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Anyway, me Sha eh...

I'm not in support of the extra judicial killings but I hav dt inkling in me, that most of this guy's that wr killed were actually arm Robbers and a menace to d society and danger to the police wen released back into the society...

To you all whose ox iv gored, I'm really so sorry, I'm not in anyway supporting the attrocities of these evil police men... I only made a statement from the igbo context that "ogbu mma adie kwe ka nma ga isi ya.." these Sars are criminals and are also scared of attacks from those released...
Y'all who called me out to throw tantrums and curses, Your evil thoughts shall remain with you. It's all yours. Enjoy and relish it.
Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by sapientia(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
Anyway, me Sha eh...

I'm not in support of the extra judicial killings but I hav dt inkling in me, that most of this guy's that wr killed were actually arm Robbers and a menace to d society and danger to the police wen released back into the society...

Release who?

We never asked police to keep, release or kill

They are functions of a court.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by capitalzero: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
Anyway, me Sha eh...

It is not true. In some cases, sars are used as assassins.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by egopersonified(f): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
Anyway, me Sha eh...

Then they should be in prison and not dead.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by Racoon(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
What is the police high command waiting for since all these indicted SARS officers are being identified even if not by the constituted states judicial panel of enquiry?
Perhaps they still want them to escape justice?
Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by Foolishbuhari: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
Anyway, me Sha eh...

You are very stupid! With people like you roaming the streets, I wonder who are those in the different asylums across the country.

If you have scoured the internet and seen the cases and still have this thought, I pray it gets to you one day.

Police once held me cos I was driving a good car. Nothing else. They saw my car and blocked me. Searched me round and found nothing but took me to the station. Guess what they wrote on my charge sheet? Armed robbery and car snatching!

No worry e go reach you then some one else would rationalize your death

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by Masterkernel1: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
Anyway, me Sha eh...

I wish it was your father that was involved.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by Earthstorms(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

You are very stupid! With people like you roaming the streets, I wonder who are those in the different asylums across the country.

If you have scoured the internet and seen the cases and still have this thought, I pray it gets to you one day.

Police once held me cos I was driving a good car. Nothing else. They saw my car and blocked me. Searched me round and found nothing but took me to the station. Guess what they wrote on my charge sheet? Armed robbery and car snatching!

Police once asked for the purchase receipt of my official laptop.

Which company issues a laptop to his employee and gives the employee the purchase receipt.

They later told me they can shoot me and take the laptop and my car if I continue arguing with them and don't give them the 1000 bribe they were asking for to release me.
Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by LeitaP: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Such a pathetic inkling. Am certain you in support of extrajudicial killings.

Authoreety:
Anyway, me Sha eh...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by LeitaP: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Don't mind him

Foolishbuhari:

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by LeitaP: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Those SARS are devilish

Earthstorms:

Which company issues a laptop to his employee and gives the employee the purchase receipt.

They later told me they can shoot me and take the laptop and my car if I continue arguing with them and don't give them the 1000 bribe they were asking for to release me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by LeitaP: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
U dey mind am...

egopersonified:

Then they should be in prison and not dead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by NNEWIsuper: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
Anyway, me Sha eh...

You're in support of extra judicial killing by stating it first that you're not in support.. You just want to bias readers.. Also if you're not in support you should have known the right thing to do was to take them to court

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by Collins4u1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
Anyway, me Sha eh...

May you perish with that your inkling.
Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Come watch judgment of the world wisest tribe..... See soft landing left and right..... Are the Adès watching?
Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by Foolishbuhari: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Earthstorms:

Just imagine that! Imagine the impunity. I tell one one time na say me no be person when you go shoot and nothing go happen o... Guy things go play!

Fools as that guy still have the temerity to pull down the struggle by justifying the ills of those bastards in uniform. I wish say me and am dey make I for give am 500.
Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by MrToothBrush: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2020
I hope he is caught
Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by olisaEze(m): 1:47am On Dec 11, 2020
With the way so much energy & resources are being thrown into denials, baseless accusations, discrediting witnesses and blatant lies against the #EndSARS protesters and perceived sponsors by the government even in the face of numerous video evidence, u don’t need an Oracle to tell u that nothing significant will come of those shambolic judicial panels.

This is a country in which it’s elders & statesmen would prefer not to have the table shaken by the truth because they all feed off the lies which supports the table. Truth be damned!

What example of leadership is being set for the next generation, live & let die? Will the next generation still be called Nigerians at the rate this country is being balkanized by the political class?
Re: Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra by thatsleepboy1: 2:01am On Dec 11, 2020
surely surely their evil deeds will catch up with them but the most painful part is that, before it'll catch up with them,
they'd have destroyed souls and destinies. May the mercy of God prevail for us cos there are 9000000 ways to die each and everyday we wake up talkless of stepping outside to do sth.

(1) (Reply)

Article Exposes How Northerners Use The Central Bank To Loot Nigeria / Thousands Of Cattle Already Marching Into Cross River After Governor's Defection / Top 20 List Of The Most Debt Owed Counties.Mad Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.