Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

"My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD (70676 Views)

Naira Marley: Marlians Don’t Do Drugs Unless It Is Prescribed / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
GraGra247:

Thank you!! A childish irresponsible hooligan appears from nowhere and every brainless gullible youth is forming clout around him.

As in ehn!!.. One bottle of cold maltina for you

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Felixamos:

Some of us prefer them ancient and please note: you can never ever compare naira marley in anyway with Bob marley..

Bob Markey sang about Weed, Alcohol and women

That makes him no difference with Naira marley.

2 Likes

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thales01:
It is baffling how this social degenerate enjoys a widespread acceptance among the Nigerian youths who are ever eager to join any existing craze.This is indicative of a worrisome paradigm shift in what we deem condemnable or what is worthy of celebration.
This is evident in how people who condemn wrongful things in this country are labelled as ”bad belle or enemy of progress" while the Nigerian youths brazenly celebrates inanities and trivialize intelligent contributions.That explain why a talentless and unapologetic rascal like Naira Marley is famous while talented folks like brymo,Johnny drille and many more are not given the recognitions they deserve.It also explains why the current crop of the Nigerian youths are not socially and politically woke.

Wisdom... It baffles me too how some youths would jump on any trending nonsense just to feel among..

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by banio: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
If you enter anywhere and guys are claiming Marlians.
Please join them, otherwise You might be robbed.

Marlians are robbers and thieves.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by staga: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFCC just made Zlatan and this fellow hugely popular.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Who know you
Are you important ?
Obviously not.

I am quite known in the circle I deem worthy, thank you.... That's quite irrelevant to the topic of discourse.

When you have something meaningful to argue with, let me know... Till then, go play with your equally obtuse mates.

3 Likes

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by BeerParIour: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Foolish household

2 Shares

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Iziquiel(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
inoki247:
Some people are still hating like say na Naira Marley close Nigeria border abi na him talk say mak dem use 35B renovate Nass...

No b everybody go make am through the same route the Sky is big enough for every fvckin bird to Fly without disturbing each oda... Face ur morality and build an Estate with it nd leave person wey wan make am immorally on day of Judgment e go face him God....
Tell them!
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Bob Markey sang about Weed, Alcohol and women

That makes him no difference with Naira marley.

Lol... Bob marley smoke weed but the verses he wrote ehn! Naira marley can never imagine talk more of writing it.. Back to your point. What the crap? Please I dare you to bring any naira marley's song that can be compared in lyrics and rhythm to that of Bob marley.. If you get any one, I would become a marlian..
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Guccified:

You're just a hater

The way some of you reason ehn! Someone wrote the plain truth and all you know is to call him a hater.. Na wa!
Can you tell me just one positive impact naira marley's song has impacted in you.. Infact that one too much.. Can you name just 2 of naira marley's song with sound lyrics?
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by mynaijadj(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sd4jDLCMCc
Airforce1:
Legendary Nollywood actor, Richard mofe damijo, Shares picture of himself and Rave of the moment , Naira Marley, sitting side by side in an aeroplane with caption below ;

Hhmm, it's obvious Naira marley cult like followership is spreading everywhere like wild fire.

Photos source: IG

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by OnlineWell(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Can fans of Bob Marley also be called Marlians

Hi, I buy and sell Google Voice accounts.
Do check my signature!
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Elamin21(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
I don't know the reasons why most people are calling themselves Marlian, can someone clarify? I wanna know.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Guccified:

You're just a hater
he is a hater because he couldnt bear to watch your future waste away while you love away insanities.

2 Likes

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Felixamos:

Lol... Bob marley smoke weed but the verses he wrote ehn! Naira marley can never imagine talk more of writing it.. Back to your point. What the crap? Please I dare you to bring any naira marley's song that can be compared in lyrics and rhythm to that of Bob marley.. If you get any one, I would become a marlian..

Bob Marley and Naira Marley sings different genres of music so you don't expect their lyrics to sound the same .

Bob Marley smoked weed on stage back in the days , that alone makes him a role model "NOT" worthy of emulation.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Kingrexyl(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
GraGra247:

Thank you!! A childish irresponsible hooligan appears from nowhere and every brainless gullible youth is forming clout around him.
The youths of this country are damned

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Marlians cum fowod...the rest fvck off..
quarter pass...
mo shi fe high..
after one...
original tramadol extra..
kuro n be!!

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lilisticlili:
he is a hater because he couldnt bear to watch your future waste away while you love away insanities.

MEN are talking so know your place.

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Skillsnigeria: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Street niggaz
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by juniorstar(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Guess with EFCC you dont need a promoter....you don blow.

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Heavance:

They are already calling you Hater...
I really don't get how they enjoy his song, I would rather play Damian Marley's instrumentals instead of that guy's noise.

Music is different from noise...
If you can't listen to such tracks after 2years, just know it is noise

Chaii!! You just don't know how it gladdens my heart to see that there are still some sane people online who understand what they call music.. I wish I could love your comment..
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by JunctionBox: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
tstx:
Federal Government with the help of the CIA and Scotland yard created Afrobeat to keep Nigerian youths occupied while they steal their future from right under their noses..... grin

This is quite funny. Naira Marley is just causing confusion among our youths.

2 Likes

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
BuhariDcow:
The most myopic people in this country are on nairaland. How for bleeps sake does not being a fan translate to hate?

As in.. That hate word is the most popular phrase on nairaland and annoyingly, it's mostly used by those who don't even know the meaning..
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by GoldHorse(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
The guy has a right to his fame definitely but call yourself marlian or whatever in my house and get evicted. How "senseless" does one need to be?!

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
chuksjuve:

You deserve an accolade ..

God bless you ..

Have you really understudy those who glorify that young man ??

NAIRA Marley represent everything a society shouldn't become..

Bless you..
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Prec1ous(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Wake up buddy, this is the new skool

Bob Marley belong to the ancient of days .

Do not ever say that nonsense from your mouth. Bob Marley songs are all evergreen. Everyone one of them. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by JunctionBox: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
tunjijones:
This man does not want to enjoy his quite life. If EFCC come after him nao Nigerians will start shouting.

I am disappointed in the man sha cos i use to hold him in high esteem.

Should he totally stay subtle and inactive in social media because of EFCC or because he's old? Then essence of social media must've been defeated.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Lerato12: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Your whole household is turning to soapy in the eyes of your life
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am quite known in the circle I deem worthy, thank you.... That's quite irrelevant to the topic of discourse.

When you have something meaningful to argue with, let me know... Till then, go play with your equally obtuse mates.

You for ask am the meaning of "being important" cause I can assure you, without Google or dictionary, he dosent know the meaning.. If he knew, he wouldn't have wrote that nonsense he did..
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by josdiv(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
This too shall pass....another wonder will rise.... enjoy your time.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thales01:
It is baffling how this social degenerate enjoys a widespread acceptance among the Nigerian youths who are ever eager to join any existing craze.This is indicative of a worrisome paradigm shift in what we deem condemnable or what is worthy of celebration.
This is evident in how people who condemn wrongful things in this country are labelled as ”bad belle or enemy of progress" while the Nigerian youths brazenly celebrate inanities and trivialize intelligent contributions.That explains why a talentless and unapologetic rascal like Naira Marley is famous while alented folks like brymo,Johnny drille and many more are not given the recognitions they deserve.It also explains why the current crop of the Nigerian youths are not socially and politically woke.

So brymo,Johnny drille are now talented cause they sing what you want to hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Charly Boy Is Looking For This Female Keke Driver Who Is UNICAL Graduate / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.