Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

"My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD (70675 Views)

Naira Marley: Marlians Don’t Do Drugs Unless It Is Prescribed / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Felixamos:

Lol if I tell you my age you no go believe oh.. If I tell you say u senior me you no go believe grin grin.. I just love good music.. Btw I've not listened to any of Sunny Ade's song but I mentioned him because I respect him and consider him talented too.. Why not talk about Osadebe that I listen to at times.. Can you compare his rhythm to naira marley..??

Stop comparing Naira Naira to Ancestors .

Ancestors gotta give way for new breeds to pop up.

Sunny Ade sings like he's got ogogoro and shepe in his mouth .

His instruments guitars , the worst I've ever heard .
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Amalekki:

[s]Give it a try and you may be shocked at your own maturity when it comes to music - a hallmark of real music lovers. Some Sunny Ade's songs are everlasting.[/s]

Forward ever Backward Never.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by bukatyne(f): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
thorpido:
This generation...........smh

Does RMD qualify as this generation again?
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop comparing Naira Naira to Ancestors .

Ancestors gotta give way for new breeds to pop up.

Sunny Ade sings like he's got ogogoro and shepe in his mouth .

His instruments guitars , the worst I've ever heard .

Lol... Even though some of those Musicians that you call ancestors are dead and stopped singing, none of naira marley's song can ever be placed on the same pedestal with them.. Till naira marley stops singing, he can never reach where they started talk more of stopped..
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Amalekki: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Forward ever Backward Never.
I only see 'forward' in reverse here grin grin grin

What da heck grin =>>

Opotoyi
Naira Marley

Marlians, Marlians, Marlians, Marlians, Marlians, Marlians, Marlians
Gbese, gbese, gbese, gbese, gbese, gbese
Marlians, Marlians, Marlians, Marlians, Marlians, Marlians, Marlians
MD, MD, MD, MD yi bad oh
Won ni e'n wa Lyta, Lyta wa ni YBNL,
Won ni e'n wa lamba, lamba wa lowo NM (Naira Marley)
Won le'n wa'di, Souti lo ni idi Mehn!,
Ewo idi, won travel lo shey idi yen
Ashey opotoyi, (ashey opotoyi)
Aso le fi bo, (aso le fi bo)
Opotoyi, (Opotoyi)
Ashey opotoyi, (ashey opotoyi)
Opotoyi, (Opotoyi)
Awon omo soak away, won ni ki n suck am well,
If I go the club, mo ma take away
O fe ka mi o, mo ya look away,
Omo ase, o lon duro de giveaway
Gbese na, ab'oti ni injury,
Jijo mi o, give…
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Felixamos:

Lol... Even though some of those Musicians that you call ancestors are dead and stopped singing, none of naira marley's song can ever be placed on the same pedestal with them.. Till naira marley stops singing, he can never reach where they started talk more of stopped..
Naira Naira is already seen as a small god evenbefore his career started .

He's got a cult like followers like the OP rightly stated .

Every home got a marlian so you see, Dude is already a success .
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by xcelentattitude(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Naira Marley koor!

Kobo Marley ni! embarassed

In this year and years to come, I will not have the cause to join people to sing his songs and other immoral songs.

You need to see my neighbours young kids.... You'll weep for the upcoming generation.

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
malvisguy212:
judges 2:10 a generation without God.
you got that right
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by oluwaahmed: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Davash222:
Our legendary Airforce1 is now a Marlian after dumping E Money.
Abi after e money dumped him? U wicket sha

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Lonelypacifist6: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thales01:
It is baffling how this social degenerate enjoys a widespread acceptance among the Nigerian youths who are ever eager to join any existing craze.This is indicative of a worrisome paradigm shift in what we deem condemnable or what is worthy of celebration.
This is evident in how people who condemn wrongful things in this country are labelled as ”bad belle or enemy of progress" while the Nigerian youths brazenly celebrate inanities and trivialize intelligent contributions.That explains why a talentless and unapologetic rascal like Naira Marley is famous while alented folks like brymo,Johnny drille and many more are not given the recognitions they deserve.It also explains why the current crop of the Nigerian youths are not socially and [b]politically woke.
The bolded is the problem have with them they're apathetic to politics and don't really care what's going on in the corridors of power.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Naira Naira is already seen as a small god evenbefore his career started .

He's got a cult like followers like the OP rightly stated .

Every home got a marlian so you see, Dude is already a success .

Lol... You're such a funny fellow.. @the bolded who ever told you that crap? Btw is Naira Marley seen as a small god(according to you) in music or bcus of that EFCC saga?? ... Do you even know what it means for someone to be called a god in music? If naira marley leaves the music industry today, for how long do you think he would be missed that You're comparing him with the likes of Bob Marley that their absense in music is still felt till today.... Mtchewwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Fastlinkpro: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
I did not naira Marley until efcc arrest
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by StTrump: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Life is not fair
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by KenModi(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Wake up buddy, this is the new skool

Bob Marley belong to the ancient of days .

You obviously are too young to understand “good music” let alone understand Bob Marley. You have been fed with too many junk music all your life, so no surprises you say Bob belongs to the ancient days.

3 Likes

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
No,u and ur children are not marlians

Post a picture of u and ur children smoking igbo,then I go know say u be original marlian

I used to think this man was principled
Never judge a book by its cover
Ndi ala
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Gbemishile1:
No,u and ur children are not marlians

Post a picture of u and ur children smoking igbo,then I go know say u be original marlian

I used to think this man was principled
Never judge a book by its cover
Ndi ala

Honestly.. With this his post, I've lost the respect I have for him
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Animadontel(f): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
tunjijones:
This man does not want to enjoy his quite life. If EFCC come after him nao Nigerians will start shouting.

I am disappointed in the man sha cos i use to hold him in high esteem.

does it really matter?
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Seun360(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
wahalahi, this boy don take over. Olamide and co will battle for 2nd fiddle.

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Felixamos:

Honestly.. With this his post, I've lost the respect I have for him
I swear,the man fall my hand big time
I have lost the respect I have for him too
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by obentenyson(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Efcc dey take note... on the other hand, RMD suppose get sense pas this.. old man sef dey take style form marlian.... very soon his daughter go sey she be bobrisky when that fool start to dey trend again this year and he will do nothing about it.. fuckd up generation. even the supposed Role models are fuckd up..
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by kweensheba: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Those who choose to be Marlians have the right to do so.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Kenneth10110(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thales01:
It is baffling how this social degenerate enjoys a widespread acceptance among the Nigerian youths who are ever eager to join any existing craze.This is indicative of a worrisome paradigm shift in what we deem condemnable or what is worthy of celebration.
This is evident in how people who condemn wrongful things in this country are labelled as ”bad belle or enemy of progress" while the Nigerian youths brazenly celebrate inanities and trivialize intelligent contributions.That explains why a talentless and unapologetic rascal like Naira Marley is famous while alented folks like brymo,Johnny drille and many more are not given the recognitions they deserve.It also explains why the current crop of the Nigerian youths are not socially and politically woke.

Go and do your own with morality make we see you.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Neddstark: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Wake up buddy, this is the new skool

Bob Marley belong to the ancient of days .

Saw this in Jamaica and probably stand the chance of getting killed
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Skepticus: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
tunjijones:
This man does not want to enjoy his quite life. If EFCC come after him nao Nigerians will start shouting.

I am disappointed in the man sha cos i use to hold him in high esteem.

tunjijones, stop holding other infallible men like you in high esteem.

Leave them to live their life in whatever way they understand and stop making gods out of them.

Be your own high esteem!
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by tck2000(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thales01:
This is evident in how people who condemn wrongful things in this country are labelled as ”bad belle or enemy of progress" while the Nigerian youths brazenly celebrate inanities and trivialize intelligent contributions.That explains why a talentless and unapologetic rascal like Naira Marley is famous while alented folks like brymo,Johnny drille and many more are not given the recognitions they deserve.It also explains why the current crop of the Nigerian youths are not socially and politically woke.
Apt
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by thorpido(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Does RMD qualify as this generation again?
No,but he's associating with the fad.I can understand he's into showbizness so he needs 'every' publicity.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Horlah04(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hates out!
How many of our current musicians are talented and inspirational ?
All they sing about is p*ssy, money and we*d. (forgive my manners).
They even make their fans feel intimidated by wearing expensive sh*ts, making people feel if you can't afford expensive life, you never be human.
All of them na the same jare. Na just how they take package the song make them different.

thorpido:
Not everyone joins them.

Bob Marley I know(talented, inspirational),da fk is Naira Marley.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by MicroSweet(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Abeg no vex,

What exactly is this Marlian thing all about? What's the principle or concept behind this Marlian craze? Can someone please define it? What's the believe system of the Marlian group?

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by alicia2222: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by stanliwise(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
inoki247:
Some people are still hating like say na Naira Marley close Nigeria border abi na him talk say mak dem use 35B renovate Nass...

No b everybody go make am through the same route the Sky is big enough for every fvckin bird to Fly without disturbing each oda... Face ur morality and build an Estate with it nd leave person wey wan make am immorally on day of Judgment e go face him God....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.