Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

"My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD (70691 Views)

Naira Marley: Marlians Don’t Do Drugs Unless It Is Prescribed / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by deeva1: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
RMD don fall my hand big time
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by joyandfaith: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Wake up buddy, this is the new skool

Bob Marley belong to the ancient of days .

and his songs still topping reggae chart?naira Marley reigns cannot last 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by olajizz01(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
LegendaryLover:
EFCC is the record label and naira marley the artiste.
Whether na the type of juju them do for him,do sth that will make EFCC to arrest you and you will blow afterwards.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
I really do not blame these children
The parents have failed in their responsibilities as parents.the larger percentage of parents have lost their stronghold on their kids.the rich parents feel they do not want their children to go through the 'suffering' they faced while they were growing up,so they give their children the free hand to do what they please.let them discover and express themselves till they pick up bad habits
The larger blame also goes to the federal government,cus if they put some system in place where songs have to be screened before they are released to the public,then all these nonsense songs no go dey.
I never born o,but if I born,and I hear my pikin sing one Kain Kobo Marley song.mtcheeew,im sef go no say im wan die be that

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by happney65: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rebuke:
This is very wrong.....RMD, in case yhu are reading this now yhu just lost a fan. lipsrsealed

However, I am happy for yhu knowing that yhu see nothing wrong in seeing yhur entire family becoming malians or what ever it's called.

Just hope yhu will also be proud to still share with us when yhur entire family expecially yhur said young one starts practising what they see their mentor do on the screen.

The fact that RMD agreed the said guy is gentle and almost shy says a lot. The only thing boosting their lowself esteem is all the dirty thing they do and sell to the public ......sorry to those buying it.

Yhu all can say what yhu want, defend him anyhow yhu want but I and my house hold will never buy it. sad

Funny enough, some of yhu will abuse Bobo risky and call him all sort of names but will b quick to defend d so call marley. Tell me, who of the two are even promoting more immorality/indecency?
If yhu can condem Bobo risky why not marley?

I just don't know how something so disgusting can be so torelated and celebrated by some Nigerians. shocked

Lost generation.

coming from someone that types "you" as yhu ..

Arindin

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Rebuke: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
happney65:

coming from someone that types "you" as yhu ..

Arindin

It's too early to start responding to nitwits but since yhu crave attention so much, just take it and get lost.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Tejumola856: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Never give up Marley
Freedom is your Naira
Marlians Gang
Mafo
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by AlphaMajestic: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Guccified:

You're just a hater

and you..what are you?
a useless adult tout
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Davash222:
Our legendary Airforce1 is now a Marlian after dumping E Money.

You mean E money dumped him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by blowjohn(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thales01:
It is baffling how this social degenerate enjoys a widespread acceptance among the Nigerian youths who are ever eager to join any existing craze.This is indicative of a worrisome paradigm shift in what we deem condemnable or what is worthy of celebration.
This is evident in how people who condemn wrongful things in this country are labelled as ”bad belle or enemy of progress" while the Nigerian youths brazenly celebrate inanities and trivialize intelligent contributions.That explains why a talentless and unapologetic rascal like Naira Marley is famous while alented folks like brymo,Johnny drille and many more are not given the recognitions they deserve.It also explains why the current crop of the Nigerian youths are not socially and politically woke.

It's like u don't understand how many youths of today think.
Its appalling to say the least.
Something somehow is rewiring their head and I don't know what it is.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by FemiEddy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thales01:
It is baffling how this social degenerate enjoys a widespread acceptance among the Nigerian youths who are ever eager to join any existing craze.This is indicative of a worrisome paradigm shift in what we deem condemnable or what is worthy of celebration.
This is evident in how people who condemn wrongful things in this country are labelled as ”bad belle or enemy of progress" while the Nigerian youths brazenly celebrate inanities and trivialize intelligent contributions.That explains why a talentless and unapologetic rascal like Naira Marley is famous while alented folks like brymo,Johnny drille and many more are not given the recognitions they deserve.It also explains why the current crop of the Nigerian youths are not socially and politically woke.
You forgot the important once too, mentally and consciously.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by ayejimimoshood(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2020
how I wished fela is alive now, ehn revolution for don Start by now. our father called him ruffians smoker dat y they refused to hear d message baba song but c Naira marlley drinking bush n still get plenty yotoful marlian
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Makaveli1166(m): 1:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Thales01:
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by ImaIma1(f): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2020
GraGra247:

Thank you!! A childish irresponsible hooligan appears from nowhere and every brainless gullible youth is forming clout around him.

I don't even get the followership, purpose...idea behind it. It's just like people following like zombies

1 Like

Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Okewa(m): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2020
GOOD FOR YOU SIR

Good day everyone, i wish to learn some accounting softwares such as marshal and opera. Please who knows a reputable centre where i can learn these softwares in lagos?
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by jpride(m): 2:34am On Jan 04, 2020
The devil behind this guy is really a powerful one........ The way d country is going, I see Buhari professing marlian some day
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Livecrafts123: 6:14am On Jan 04, 2020
GraGra247:

Thank you!! A childish irresponsible hooligan appears from nowhere and every brainless gullible youth is forming clout around him.

Including the old fool called rmd! Mstchew.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Livecrafts123: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Thales01:

Your head dey dia at talents like brymo! Will look up drille thou. Gbu.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by frikpus: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2020
A clear sign that ure breeding drug addicts.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by alfsalami: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2020
Shameless to expose how irresponsible your your family is !
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by lasheun: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Why is something telling me that Naira Marley's recording label would be call EFCC Records
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Wettoid123: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2020
Beginning of cultism,marlIan's has a logo and symbol,behavioural pattern if you know you know.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Wisdom5878: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2020
see blew
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by Farki: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
squarelead:
He is a marlian too, probably to Bob Marley.

The real O.G. Marley, even his weed strong pass Naira weed grin
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by bukatyne(f): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
thorpido:
No,but he's associating with the fad.I can understand he's into showbizness so he needs 'every' publicity.

Not necessarily.

I cannot imagine Omotola or Chioma Chukwuka saying that all their family members are Marlians.

Oga RMD has grown beyond seeking fame by dragging himself in the mud.

He could have just snapped with him and tagged him.
Re: "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD by jaiyeorie: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nJGRgCaDVw
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vs Falz Voice promo tour Dare Waje, Fenty bedding,Ashluxe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Is Looking For This Female Keke Driver Who Is UNICAL Graduate / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.