Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus (782 Views)

What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion / Pastor Odumeje Vows To Come After Ada Jesus People When She Is Through With Her / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by tallfish145(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
�Why Did Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus?

Short Answer: Mostly because the true message of Jesus was lost with time. Jesus and Muhammad taught the same basic idea: worship God alone, be a good person, be just and generous and helpful and stand on the side of the oppressed. But over time, his message was corrupted by people like Paul. It’s the Paulified version of Christianity people practice today that’s the issue here. Prophet Muhammad came to correct the ideas spread by people who weren’t actually following the true teachings of Jesus.

Jesus: For the People of Israel Only. Muhammad: All Mankind

While Jesus (peace be upon him) was sent specifically to the Israelites, Muhammad (peace be upon him) was sent to all humanity.

According to the Gospels,

“But he [Jesus] answered and said, ‘I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.’” (Matthew 15:24)

In contrast, the Quran declares the universal message of Islam.

The Quran says what means:

Say: “O people! surely I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, of Him Whose is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; there is no god but He; He brings to life and causes to die; therefore believe in Allah and His Messenger, the illiterate Prophet who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him so that you may walk in the right way.” (Quran 7:158)

Did Jesus and Muhammad Teach the Same Thing?

Yes and no.

It is true that both Jesus and Muhammad, as well as all true prophets from Adam, Noah, etc. (peace be upon them all), carried essentially the same message.

That message is Islam—monotheism and submission to the will and guidance of God.

However, the details were not identical, but varied to cope with the time and nation addressed.

Also, while the original message of Jesus was distorted and deviated away from monotheism, the message of the final Prophet Muhammad was to stay valid and preserved to the end of time.

While Jesus’s emphasis was on moral salvation and reform of the individual, with only a few rulings on marriage and divorce, etc., the final message of Islam brought a detailed comprehensive code dealing with all aspects of human life.

This includes personal, family, social, economic, political, and international issues.

Jesus stressed purifying the soul; Muhammad was sent to build and maintain the model: individual, society, and nation.

The Original Message Of Jesus

Jesus, a human monotheistic prophet, repeatedly called people to worship God and warned those who ascribed partners to Him:

Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and Him Only.’ (Matthew 4:10)

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One.’” (Mark 12:29)

Jesus emphasized his own humanity:

[As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.] (John 8:40)

[By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear.] (John 5:30)

Jesus never claimed to be God, or part of a God. He never mentioned Trinity, nor did he appoint a church to entrust itself with reshaping the faith and re-inventing the law.

The deviation started with Paul and some others—leaders, clergy, and philosophers—centuries after Jesus’s departure.

Christianity Today= Paulianity

Christianity as we know it today was re-formulated with its concepts of:

– Trinity, centered around the prophet Jesus who was thenceforth called God, begotten son of God
– The sacrosanct Church of Christ, talking and enacting laws in the name of God
– The story of crucifixion and resurrection from the dead
– Original sin and atonement

Read for example, according to Paul (NIV):

“At once he [Paul]began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God.” (Acts 9:20)

“Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, descended from David. This is my gospel…” (2 Timothy 2:cool

Pauline Christianity Originated in Pagan Beliefs

Most of these distortions were borrowed or coined from earlier pagan creeds.

Close similarities can be found between this Pauline Christianity and Mithraism, Buddhism, and ancient Egyptian polytheist creeds.

During the seventh century CE when Muhammad (peace be upon him) was sent, there were only a few groups of followers of the original message and teachings of Jesus.

The Injeel revealed to Jesus no longer existed in any form, as was the case of the Tawrah of Moses before him.

They were replaced with the Old and New Testaments written by different human authors selected and sanctioned as holy by the Church ecumenical councils, several centuries after the departure of Jesus.

It was high time then to re-establish the eternal guidance of the Creator to all humanity, but this time in a final eternal form, through the Glorious Quran and the detailed teachings and living model of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Jesus prophesied the coming prophet whose universal message will stay forever:

“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— ” (John 14:16)
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Omon605(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Op please are you a Muslim or a Christian? I want to know how to enlightened you on this argument.

1 Like

Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by AntiChristian: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omon605:
Op please are you a Muslim or a Christian? I want to know how to enlightened you on this argument.

He's a Muslim from his post.

1 Like

Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Daejoyoung: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jesus spoke of the spirit of truth in john 14v6.
ln the bible the Holyspirit represents the move and the power of God. But when he is in man, only then can he speak through the spirit of the man he is indwelling. So when jesus tells his disciples about the comforter whom he called the spirit of truth, he is referring to the disciples themselves( not Muhammed). The disciples would receive a new spirit that enables them speak only what they heard from God.
The gospel of john itself explains that that Spirit was not yet given when jesus was alive:

37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” 39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Also jesus himself is the one who would send the spirit, except you agree that jesus sent Muhammed:
John 15v26-27
26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. 27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

And finally, the promise in context was also to the disciples, so therefore the comforter cannot be Muhammed whom the disciples never experienced.
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by AntiChristian: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Daejoyoung:
Jesus spoke of the spirit of truth in john 14v6.
ln the bible the Holyspirit represents the move and the power of God. But when he is in man, only then can he speak through the spirit of the man he is indwelling. So when jesus tells his disciples about the comforter whom he called the spirit of truth, he is referring to the disciples themselves( not Muhammed). The disciples would receive a new spirit that enables them speak only what they heard from God.
The gospel of john itself explains that that Spirit was not yet given when jesus was alive:

37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” 39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Also jesus himself is the one who would send the spirit, except you agree that jesus sent Muhammed:
John 15v26-27
26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. 27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

And finally, the promise in context was also to the disciples, so therefore the comforter cannot be Muhammed whom the disciples never experienced.

Bros shebi you don get the holy spirit now? Ask him to tell you the arrival date of his colleague Jesus Christ!
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Daniel058(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2020
tallfish145:

Short Answer: Mostly because the true message of Jesus was lost with time. Jesus and Muhammad taught the same basic idea: worship God alone, be a good person, be just and generous and helpful and stand on the side of the oppressed. But over time, his message was corrupted by people like Paul. It’s the Paulified version of Christianity people practice today that’s the issue here. Prophet Muhammad came to correct the ideas spread by people who weren’t actually following the true teachings of Jesus.

While Jesus (peace be upon him) was sent specifically to the Israelites, Muhammad (peace be upon him) was sent to all humanity.

“But he [Jesus] answered and said, ‘I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.’” (Matthew 15:24)

Say: “O people! surely I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, of Him Whose is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; there is no god but He; He brings to life and causes to die; therefore believe in Allah and His Messenger, the illiterate Prophet who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him so that you may walk in the right way.” (Quran 7:158)

Yes and no.

It is true that both Jesus and Muhammad, as well as all true prophets from Adam, Noah, etc. (peace be upon them all), carried essentially the same message.

That message is Islam—monotheism and submission to the will and guidance of God.

However, the details were not identical, but varied to cope with the time and nation addressed.

Also, while the original message of Jesus was distorted and deviated away from monotheism, the message of the final Prophet Muhammad was to stay valid and preserved to the end of time.

While Jesus’s emphasis was on moral salvation and reform of the individual, with only a few rulings on marriage and divorce, etc., the final message of Islam brought a detailed comprehensive code dealing with all aspects of human life.

This includes personal, family, social, economic, political, and international issues.

Jesus stressed purifying the soul; Muhammad was sent to build and maintain the model: individual, society, and nation.

Jesus, a human monotheistic prophet, repeatedly called people to worship God and warned those who ascribed partners to Him:

Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and Him Only.’ (Matthew 4:10)

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One.’” (Mark 12:29)

[As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.] (John 8:40)

Jesus never claimed to be God, or part of a God. He never mentioned Trinity, nor did he appoint a church to entrust itself with reshaping the faith and re-inventing the law.

The deviation started with Paul and some others—leaders, clergy, and philosophers—centuries after Jesus’s departure.

– Trinity, centered around the prophet Jesus who was thenceforth called God, begotten son of God

“At once he [Paul]began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God.” (Acts 9:20)

“Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, descended from David. This is my gospel…” (2 Timothy 2:cool

Close similarities can be found between this Pauline Christianity and Mithraism, Buddhism, and ancient Egyptian polytheist creeds.

During the seventh century CE when Muhammad (peace be upon him) was sent, there were only a few groups of followers of the original message and teachings of Jesus.

The Injeel revealed to Jesus no longer existed in any form, as was the case of the Tawrah of Moses before him.

They were replaced with the Old and New Testaments written by different human authors selected and sanctioned as holy by the Church ecumenical councils, several centuries after the departure of Jesus.

It was high time then to re-establish the eternal guidance of the Creator to all humanity, but this time in a final eternal form, through the Glorious Quran and the detailed teachings and living model of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— ” (John 14:16)
Muslims will take some Bible verse which they didn't even read to the end to convince people that their obvious lies are True .... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Daniel058(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2020
tallfish145:

Yes and no.

HOLY SPIRIT IS THE COMFORTER NOT MOHAMMED THE KILLLER WHO ADVICED HIS FOLLOWERS TO TELL LIES TO PROTECT THEIR RELIGION . AND TO SLEEP WITH ANIMALS .. KILL THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY TEACH. cry
Make una no dey make us vex ontop all the atrocities been committed by Islam world wide . cry . Una get luck say we re peaceful religion .

Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Daniel058:

HOLY SPIRIT IS THE COMFORTER NOT MOHAMMED THE KILLLER WHO ADVICED HIS FOLLOWERS TO TELL LIES TO PROTECT THEIR RELIGION . AND TO SLEEP WITH ANIMALS .. KILL THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY TEACH. cry
Make una no dey make us vex ontop all the atrocities been committed by Islam world wide . cry . Una get luck say we re peaceful religion .

Tufiakwa!!!!

The Lord is good all the time!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by jamalee: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2020
Daniel058:

Tufiakwa!!!!
Okay tell me, which religion is good? Christianity or Islam? 95.5% of you Christians don't really know about your religion. I don't want you to see me as a Discriminator, but if you see me in that way fine. Please Bros, have you ever read your Holy Bible from Genesis to Revealation? If you haven't, please do. You Christians don't have one believe unlike we Muslims that have. We pray five times daily, not six times. We perform thesame type of ablution, we recite thesame suratul fathia, we have only one type of salamo and so on like that. Islam is performed in only one way throughout the world and we only have one type or version of Holy Quran not you Christians that have different types and versions of the Holy Bible. In one version of the Holy Bible I read sometimes ago, there's a verse that support tithe and there's also another verse that against tithe. And another thing is that Redeem cannot worship in CAC, CAC cannot worship in Four Square, The Lord's Chosen cannot worship in Methodist, Methodist cannot worship in Cherubim & Seraphim, Cherubim & Seraphim cannot worship in Jeova Witness, Jeova Witness cannot worship in Christ Embassy, ECWA cannot worship in Emmanuel Church. What's the meaning of this? Are you not calling thesame Jesus Christ the Son of God? It shows that your religion has been rasmatized. We Muslims can pray in any Mosque we see around us; be it NASFAT, Quareeb, Nawairudeen, Ansarudeen, etc. There is still more to say. I want you to quote me right or wrong here...
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2020
tallfish145:

Yes and no.

Muhammad is DEAD! wink
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by jamalee: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Muhammad is DEAD! wink
Like how? Tell me because I don't know.
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
jamalee:
Like how? Tell me because I don't know.

According to those books recorded regarding Jesus and Muhammad, both of them died!

Jesus' followers wrote it down that their own teacher was resurrected, well that's just what they claimed, since we are not eyewitness we can't say if that is true or false!

According to the book recorded, Jesus taught his followers to have LOVE amongst themselves {John 13:34-35} he foretold and fervently prayed to God for his followers to be RECOGNISABLE as ONE family by that quality (LOVE)! John 17:1-26

Today the whole world can testify to a unique form of LOVE permeating a religious group globally known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Jesus taught his REAL group to remain ever peaceful no matter what they face {Matthew 26:52} they will be falsely accused even when most people feels no fear with them around { Matthew 5:11-12} they will be vilified by all religions and peoples {Matthew 10:22, John 17:14-16} yet they will be on constant watch by all others as a group to consult for divine standard {Matthew 5:14-16} and they will be able to gather people from all races under the heavens as one big happy family of peace loving worshippers! John 17:20-23

Well all these has been fulfilled in Jehovah's Witnesses organization. We can say the legacy Jesus left behind lives on till today, which proves that what he said about being with his followers is TRUE {Matthew 28:20} so it's evident that the man Jesus is alive somehow! undecided

But there is NO unique group anyone can point to that's upholding any moral or godly standard taught by Muhammad, instead what we have around are terrorists everywhere {Genesis 16:11-12} claiming Muslims and even those who aren't involved in terrorism can't unite to prove themselves to be true followers of the so called prophet whose name is "HAMMED" (COMFORT) neither is there any Islamic group truly notable for "SALAM" (PEACE) anywhere! embarassed

That's why i said Muhammad is DEAD in every sense, except if he is not REAL or the book have lied that he was a PEACEFUL teacher whose teachings brought COMFORT! Matthew 7:15-18

Thanks!
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Daniel058(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2020
jamalee:
Okay tell me, which religion is good? Christianity or Islam? 95.5% of you Christians don't really know about your religion. I don't want you to see me as a Discriminator, but if you see me in that way fine. Please Bros, have you ever read your Holy Bible from Genesis to Revealation? If you haven't, please do. You Christians don't have one believe unlike we Muslims that have. We pray five times daily, not six times. We perform thesame type of ablution, we recite thesame suratul fathia, we have only one type of salamo and so on like that. Islam is performed in only one way throughout the world and we only have one type or version of Holy Quran not you Christians that have different types and versions of the Holy Bible. In one version of the Holy Bible I read sometimes ago, there's a verse that support tithe and there's also another verse that against tithe. And another thing is that Redeem cannot worship in CAC, CAC cannot worship in Four Square, The Lord's Chosen cannot worship in Methodist, Methodist cannot worship in Cherubim & Seraphim, Cherubim & Seraphim cannot worship in Jeova Witness, Jeova Witness cannot worship in Christ Embassy, ECWA cannot worship in Emmanuel Church. What's the meaning of this? Are you not calling thesame Jesus Christ the Son of God? It shows that your religion has been rasmatized. We Muslims can pray in any Mosque we see around us; be it NASFAT, Quareeb, Nawairudeen, Ansarudeen, etc. There is still more to say. I want you to quote me right or wrong here...
You said the truth. wink , Also accept the fact that Islam has never brought anything good to This planet
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2020
jamalee:

That's Satan's handiwork!

Jesus said "BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL KNOW" Matthew 7:15

Note that he didn't say "BY THE NAME OF GROUP"! undecided

So Satan planted thorns and thistles in the name of Christianity but "BY THEIR FRUIT" you will know if they truly belong to Christ or not! Matthew 13:24-30

There is just one single Christian group "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" and they're doing exactly what Jesus taught in the Bible, any other religion claiming Christian is FAKE! smiley

As for those claiming Muslims practicing the same form of worship, it's of no significance if with all their one worship there is NOTHING to show for their worship! 2Timothy 3:5
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by AntiChristian: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Maximus69:

That's Satan's handiwork!

Jesus said "BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL KNOW" Matthew 7:15

Note that he didn't say "BY THE NAME OF GROUP"! undecided

So Satan planted thorns and thistles in the name of Christianity but "BY THEIR FRUIT" you will know if they truly belong to Christ or not! Matthew 13:24-30

There is just one single Christian group "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" and they're doing exactly what Jesus taught in the Bible, any other religion claiming Christian is FAKE! smiley

As for those claiming Muslims practicing the same form of worship, it's of no significance if with all their one worship there is NOTHING to show for their worship! 2Timothy 3:5

All Christians usually call to their own congregation. This shows your selfishness! Was Jesus himself and Paul Jehovah witnesses? Jehovah witness was created around 1935, do you mean before 1935 there were no religion approved of God on Earth?

Simple answer the posers and don't derail the questions.
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Daniel058:
You said the truth wink , Also accept the fact that Islam has never brought anything good to This planet

He mixed it up due to the confusion Satan cooked up to blur the senses of ignorant and nonchalant Bible readers!

Jesus specifically gave an illustration depicting the heart conditions of people in general.

©Majority don't have any flair for worship in the first place so even when Jehovah's Witnesses (True Christians) come to them,due to the power of indifference in their heart they will just see us as nice people and the message will hold no water! Matthew 13:18-19

©Many may like to know more about this peaceful, nice and loving group. But fear of being vilified along with them will kill the interest they had! Matthew 13:20-21

©Many again will be attracted to this group and they will study even start associating with us but the anxieties of life (like material possession, desire for sex/relationship, child bearing, sickness and fear of dying e.g some will say "they won't give me their blood if i need it to survive"wink will destroy the love they have pure worship! Matthew 13:22

But few ones will grab the opportunity NOT because they're good people but because they've been longing to know which of all these religions belongs to God {John 4:19-22}, so after studying with Jehovah's Witnesses, they'll take their stand against all odds and start making changes in their lives gradually until they're able to yield fine desirable qualities! Matthew 13:23

Note that after this illustration, Jesus immediately gave another!
But this one is about how Satan will double~copy his fabrications in the name of Christians to further blur the senses of those who even have that desire to worship God! Matthew 13:24-30

So that's why Jehovah's Witnesses keep going to meet them IN THEIR HOMES, perhaps we can find any of the LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel (those who truthfully want pure worship). Matthew 10:6
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

All Christians usually call to their own congregation. This shows your selfishness!

(1)Was Jesus himself and Paul Jehovah witnesses?

(2)Jehovah witness was created around 1935, do you mean before 1935 there were no religion approved of God on Earth?

Simple answer the posers and don't derail the questions.

@bolded! Remember i wasn't a Christian until i met Jehovah's Witnesses, so it's not my father's religion neither my mother's, i humbly accepted the TRUTH!

Would you like to know the answers to those two questions?

Other posers will ask if they do not understand! smiley
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by whirlwind7(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
jamalee:

Shove your Islam down ur scrawny ass, son.
Islam is one, right?
Which is why Sunnis are bent on wiping out Shiites, not just in Nigeria, but worldwide.
I've been to islamic countries in the Arabian Gulf, and I've observed how they ill treat Iranians (who are majority Shiites)
Same Islam that northerners won't worship in mosques where the Imam is Yoruba. I've seen that happen in Lagos.
The bible may have different versions, but that doesn't change the message. They are mere use of English dictions and syntax to make it easier to comprehend.
I used to think that Islam has no disagreements, has no differences in set beliefs and are homogenous worldwide. How wrong I was!

Sure, Christianity has it's shortcomings, but Islam is by no means better than it.
I don't need to go into Islamic extremism and terrorism, with the carnages it has caused worldwide.
Boko Haram is there next door to remind you how beautiful and appealing the religion of peace has been.

1 Like

Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by whirlwind7(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
tallfish145:

Yes and no.

You made a lot of hogwash here.
So, Jesus was sent for the Jews, and Muhammed for all mankind?
Seem you are yet to get the info that most Jews don't even believe in Jesus being the Messiah?

Oh, so apostle Paul brought a corrupt version of the Gospel of Christ?
Such huge allegation without an iota of evidence to support it?

I shouldn't engage the likes of you. All the same, just wanted to let you know that I read the first few paragraphs of your crap, and I didn't go any further.
What's the use?
Re: Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus by enilove(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Muhammad was an idol worshipper.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَصْبَغُ بْنُ الْفَرَجِ، أَخْبَرَنِي ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ سَالِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ رَأَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم حِينَ يَقْدَمُ مَكَّةَ، إِذَا اسْتَلَمَ الرُّكْنَ الأَسْوَدَ أَوَّلَ مَا يَطُوفُ يَخُبُّ ثَلاَثَةَ أَطْوَافٍ مِنَ السَّبْعِ‏.‏

Narrated Salim that his father said:

I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) arriving at Mecca; he kissed the Black Stone Corner first while doing Tawaf and did ramal in the first three rounds of the seven rounds (of Tawaf).

Sahih al-Bukhari 1603
In-book : Book 25, Hadith 89
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 26, Hadith 673  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Allah is not God Almighty , the Creator of you and I. He is a demon god worshipped by Muhammad ancestors who were and still idolater .

(1) (Reply)

The War That Happened In Heaven / End Of The World: Why Coronavirus Is Only Tip Of The Iceberg - Claim Of 10 Dead / 12 Powerful Prayer Points For Your Children This Month By Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.